Koreans really aren't the best of people

• I've been doing some research on Koreans after I noticed how violent Korean movies are and I learned how throughout history they have been a violent race of people of centuries.

Then you've got Korea being the bully capital of the world in schools. I saw a video where a foreigner said it was so bad that a kid put a pair of scissors to her back and threatened her and the school wouldn't do anything about it so she STRESSED for anyone to not teach at Korean schools.

Then you've got parents who will sell their kids soul to the devil (aka kpop companies) for some money. When someone says "I can't believe their parents let them.... believe it! They are all like Goo Hara Mom.

Then you got K netz who bully idols 24/7 on social media which is based 100% on jealousy.

Then the kpop companies who mentally and emotionally abuse female idols and physically abuse male idols. Whatever happened to that woman ceo who was the beating the shit out of her boy group members last year?

Then you got the rule that anyone older than you is superior than you and you have to suck their....i mean bow and show respect to them or you could catch a beatdown.

And when will yall give up on the cultural appropriation crusade??? They don't give a fuck! So let them do it. If they haven't learned now they never will.

But yet South Korea remains the utopia for entertainment. Maybe I'll be more popular if I do all these things cause yall love supporting this behavior.

*mic drop*

• Kboos refuse to ever admit that Koreans can be just as bad as any other group of people. They would rather make excuses because Koreans are all ignorant children with no access to global news and shouldn’t have to be aware/respectful of other cultures or religions.

• you could say literally the same thing for most of the countries in the world mate

what countries in the world don't have some sort of black mark against their name for doing some really really horrible shit

take my country for example - I come from China and throughout our history we've probably killed more people than any other country in the world (and that's our own people)

read about this mate

and the general in charge is revered as one of the four greatest chinese generals/miltary strategists in Chinese history

the CCP's acts speak for themselves

there's shit all over the world mate and if we only looked at the worst each country has done then it's a race to bottom

• Reminds me of a quote from the movie "Cliffhanger".

"Kill a few people and you're a murderer. Kill a few million and you're a conqueror ".

• I think you're just learning that humans have the potential to not be the best of species that inhabit the planet. It ain't a Korean only issue.

• Shit take. Even if I agreed, it's not the people, its the culture. The societal expectations and learned behaviours from the environment that they grew up in.

Yes borderline racism with all the generalizations 🤡. But yes we do have Alot of problems here in Korea and most of it is due to our hostile environment, try having brutal wars for nearly 2 centuries followed by a perpetual war with a part of you that is divided with absolute annihilation being the end game. This has shaped modern Korea since the end of ww2, we even had the fastest industrial revolution in history as a result that another war can happen at aby moment. Everything was done for preparations of it One thing Drew got right is we are the most violent mothefuckers on earth .

Nearly every Korean is taught how to kill a person in a thousand different ways. Mandatory military service does this. Though women are immune to the draft, they often voluntarily join for the same reason.

We maybe a modern nation but in truth we are a Broken country divded in two and always at the razors edge of war, that shit shapes everything over time it's impossible to ignore.

As people fawn over kpop just last week we had an air battle over Seoul when north Korea sent drones to spy the air force sent up fighters that did open fire on them. Most people here have vowed that we won't become Ukraine.

• for me same can be said for any race /nationalities their is pros /cons
    on Americans, Japanese, Koreans , Chinese or Hongkong ( I mention it because those are the top entertainment industry from the past 50 yrs or so

then in your statement

how violent Korean movies are and I learned how throughout history they have been a violent race of people of centuries.

I like it keep it that way
    especially being old school fans
    and the entertainment industry being water down now
    I missed the old school cartoons , movies , dramas , sitcom etc

watch Hongkong movies in the 80s or 90s that is real violence or action
    aside from mainstream popular actor like Bruce Lee , Jacky Chan ,Chow Yun-fat
    there is Cat3 and Cat4 movies
    among the three Koreans, Japan or China
    Korean are the less violence among the 3
    at least for my observation

but that also the reason I'm into Korean movie/Kdrama back on early 2000s
    the early 2000s Korean Movies remind me of the golden era of Hongkong Cinema

Korean movies /drama like a combo
    of 80sto 90s Hongkong + 90s to 2000s Japan

• Agreed on Korean cinema. Another reason they are so violent is because most of it is bloody knife fights since they try to make the movies realistic which is the fact it's hard to get a gun in Korea.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!