[theqoo] The kind of comments you see on people who signed the petition about the "truth" of Snowdrop (?)

• [theqoo] THE KIND OF COMMENTS YOU SEE ON PEOPLE WHO SIGNED THE PETITION ABOUT THE "TRUTH" OF SNOWDROP(?)

T/N: context, there's a new Blue House petition opened by Snow Drop's minor Gallery on DC Gallery (t/n: female celebrities community similar to Ilbe and FMKorea) refuting history distortion and Chinese dumping money for the drama, etc.

드라마 설강화 진실을 알려드립니다. > 대한민국 청와대
    나라를 나라답게, 국민과 함께 갑니다.
    www1.president.go.kr

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

There sure are a damn lot of English comments🤔

original post: here

1. Why are i-roaches on a South Korean national petition the f*ck? ㅋㅋ..

2. I really hope journalists jump on this to reportㅋㅋ We should send them all the i-roaches who signed the petition and their Tweets too (t/n: the last Snowdrop reaction from international fans made it to mainstream news)

3. Wow... If you want to sign, pay our taxes...

4. What are they even doing?🤷‍♀️
    image.png

"This is a "SOUTH KOREAN" national petition? Why is there Indonesian? Are you kidding me?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ F**ck we need to request for personal ID for all national petitions in the future. Ah but then what to do with underage people."

5. You pay our taxes then. What business do you have dictating what other countries deem distortion of history or not? Why are you even signing?

6. Jisoo fans are translating the method to sign our petition everywhere and advertising it online. I hope you include this in the post too!

image.png

8. Like singers like fansㅋㅋㅋㅋ She's seriously turning me off

9. Jisoo's fans are so low... Singing a 'NATIONAL' petition when you're a foreigner? Do you have no fear?

10. Look at them insisting that you can rig results on a national petition.....

11. It's amazing that international fans are excited over thisㅋ
    image.png

12. Who else would sign this aside from Jisoo and BP fans?

13. They're always trying to rig the award shows votes all the time and now they've gone as far as signing our national petition? Pay our taxes thenㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

14. No butㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ F*ck you don't even fuss learning about our history and you have the nerve to do this? F*ck

15. This person was shielding Snowdrop so f*cking much and my Twitter friend went to call her out so she deleted her account
    image.png

16. Saya setuju << This is Indonesian language

17. I'm getting more and more annoyed. They're so ignorant and insist on believing what they want to believe. Do they realize that they're trying to interfere with other countries' historical issues by exploiting the system designed for national democracy? Do they think that this is some kind of votes for an award show? Seriously i-roaches are straight up bugs, even their names don't do them justice

18. Wow I cringed............ physically

19. I'm not going to support Blackpink in the future anymore

20. This Korean person is a fool for translating for i-roaches and even claimed she got a lawyer?
    image.png
    "Right now, I'm believing the opinions of lawyers about Snowdrop obviously way more than those cyber wreckers on communities and Youtube (t/n: 렉카=wrecker, term used when referring to people who are bandwagoning on controversies)
    Let's just continue to enjoy Snowdrop and support Jisoo. I will support all characters and storyline!!! Anyways, as expected, educated people aren't rash in jumping to conclusions"

image.png

• Hmm… I mean I-stans were also signing the petition to get it canceled even though it wasn’t their issue. Why are they not complaining about this too?

Anyway I agree I-stans should stay away from a petition like this, no matter if they are voting for or against something.

It’s quite sad that a government site like this can be so easily manipulated by outsiders :facepalm:

• This is the first time with the term I-roaches.

It’s seriously crossing borders to go as far as to petition to another country’s goverment about an issue that doesn’t involve you.

They are setting Jisoo up.

• Fucking surprising how a big company like JTBC is just keeping quiet...

you think companies want to get their image damaged? This is an usual business tactic, put all the blame in one person or one group, in this case Jisoo.

Gets the hate away from you and you can continue your business like normal. You may lose some customers but you will still function. And in a few months everyone will forget about it, well except for person that is getting hated mainly and the people hating on them.

• you think companies want to get their image damaged? This is an usual business tactic, put all the blame in one person or one group, in this case Jisoo.

Gets the hate away from you and you can continue your business like normal. You may lose some customers but you will still function. And in a few months everyone will forget about it, well except for person that is getting hated mainly and the people hating on them.

Jisoo isn't the only 1 though, jung hae in is getting way more reaction since he is an experienced actor..

• Like I've always said with cancel culture and the like

just as one can cancel someone

someone else can defend as well

freedom of expression and all that!!!

• Blinks need to realize they're just making everything so much worse for Jisoo, shifting a big part of the anger from the writers and producers to her just because they can't shut up and stay in their line about the situation.

• Of course people wouldn't complain about international people supporting their cause, while pro-democracy people are celebrating the support for their cause, perhaps the right wing are celebrating the fact that international fans are still pushing Snowdrop because that means they can keep using Snowdrop for their propaganda to push and justify the murder of students. They should make the petitions only able to be signed by accounts with verified Korean phone number or something to prevent international people from signing something that will impact people living in Korea.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!