The kpop stans and starship ent trying sabotaged ive...

• ive is overworked as hell but called one most untalented left and right since starship didn't give their great trainning for their vocal abilities or dance skills..i did admit ive's debut was rush...the reason they re maybe awkward (for the People dont watching their contents)...anyways they said multiples they re chill group and love being own espace...

Starship need check their full potentiel every members

Firstly liz deserve many lines cause she can support and stable

Gaeul should get dance covers and more lines [Please she can get more versatile in dance skills]

Rei should get rap parts and vocal tho write her songs [trainning about dance skills]

Yujin get everything for me but should trainning more about her vocal

Leeseo should get less lines but deserve dance parts *trainning more about the vocal

Wonyoung should get more freedom and less Hectic schedules..she can't supported at all with ton pressure on her shoulders(i hope she can reducing her lines in ive songs im sure she didn't request that..since ive members said wy didnt complain and didn't talk about her feeling when she is uspet for didnt worried the other members..)[trainning about vocal]she take care bout her health

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Wutt ? Eleven is their peak in term of choreography, visuals, vocals and stage presence. They’re overworked to the point they have no energy anymore. You can tell.

I don’t like how Wy and Leeseo are getting sacked but well SS wasn’t smart you chose the two weakest singers to cover a IU ballad song while lip singing and you expect no backlash it was a set up and I don’t like how SS is operating right now.

• Wutt ? Eleven is their peak in term of choreography, visuals, vocals and stage presence. They’re overworked to the point they have no energy anymore. You can tell.

I don’t like how Wy and Leeseo are getting sacked but well SS wasn’t smart you chose the two weakest singers to cover a IU ballad song while lip singing and you expect no backlash it was a set up and I don’t like how SS is operating right now.

We need new management for ive's promotion

• Almost a lot of idols are overworked isn’t it? It doesnt mean to validate overworking but rather criticism shdnt be a bad thing. Criticism to vocals isn’t new to the k-pop world and frankly if I’m their fan I would be embarrassed. It’s still an impt stage after all and how many smaller groups would want to be on it. Even for my faves, I wont put excuses for LSRF encore stage. They are human but good criticism allows improvement as an artist.

I think Gaeul and Yujin shd do more dance covers as I think IVE choreographies doesnt highlight their full potential.

Once (main), Blink & Fearnot

• Almost a lot of idols are overworked isn’t it? It doesnt mean to validate overworking but rather criticism shdnt be a bad thing. Criticism to vocals isn’t new to the k-pop world and frankly if I’m their fan I would be embarrassed. It’s still an impt stage after all and how many smaller groups would want to be on it. Even for my faves, I wont put excuses for LSRF encore stage. They are human but good criticism allows improvement as an artist.

I think Gaeul and Yujin shd do more dance covers as I think IVE choreographies doesnt highlight their full potential.

Random internet shade will never allow for improvement as an artist doe.

No credible label or idol would ever take YT comments, TW retweets, or AKP threads here as "good criticism". That will come from the trusted trainers and mentors whose professional livelihood depends on preparing the idols and maximizing their potential.

• Where does Wonyoung post these PMs? Is Ive on the Bubble app?

• Random internet shade will never allow for improvement as an artist doe.

No credible label or idol would ever take YT comments, TW retweets, or AKP threads here as "good criticism". That will come from the trusted trainers and mentors whose professional livelihood depends on preparing the idols and maximizing their potential.

that's actually a great point. a label run based on AKP/Twitter feedback would crash and burn so hilariously

• that's actually a great point. a label run based on AKP/Twitter feedback would crash and burn so hilariously

lol every time someone tears into an idol or a group and then says they're doing it to give "constructive criticism" when someone calls them out on it, i just give em a side eye :eyes: .

Constructive criticism happens in a classroom or other learning venue where a qualified teacher or fellow qualified peers give feedback on your work. It sure as hell dont happen on the effing Internets lol.

• OP said the debute was rushed...

Is that not the same for many new groups? Kpop goes faster and faster.

Newjeans got like 2 and a half year training compaired to snsd 5-7 years.

The companies put out artists half ready so they can profit longer from their young faces.

Taeyeon or cl werent visuals. They were most popular because of their talent and Skill. Now the most popular member like wonyoung or Karina arent known for outstanding talent but for their pretty faces.

If Kpop industry focus more on visuals and less on talent and the Fans buy it, we should not complain because this will happen more regularly and not only with ive or like last year with aespa.

• This latest controversy is really sad because they had 2 of their best performances of the entire year that same night but nobody cares about that. It's the company that is at fault anyway.

As a DIVE it's frustrating that IVE has somehow earned this talentless group label and they can't seem to get rid of it. Lately they've been singing live quite a lot - out of the last 4 performances of their own songs, 3 were with live vocals.

It's a shame an amazing year ended with a controversy like this. The pressure seems to be getting to Wonyoung and I'm getting a bit worried about her. While she might not be the greatest singer it's undeniable that her vocals have improved a lot since IZ*ONE days and that she has been singing live more than ever before after After Like came out. She's clearly trying hard to improve.

Starship could have just sent Liz out to perform a solo stage of Next Level to avoid this entire controversy and end the talentless allegations ;(

• it’s sad how most groups are Judged solely by their worst moments and not their best

• Well people just love to shitting so...

• Random internet shade will never allow for improvement as an artist doe.

I think it’s not fair to group all criticism as random shades or AKP criticism. It doesn’t mean they cannot give good and valid points.

It doesn’t have to be necc professional mentors either.

Sakura pointed out how fans gave her feedback. Feedback include criticism.

SAKURA: “I don’t want to feel like my shining past is all behind me”
    LE SSERAFIM debut interview
    magazine.weverse.io

It can be net benefit or negative. For example netizens making snark comments on the idols (not net benefit). But valuable criticism or pointers - perhaps improvement on dancing etc are not necc bad. If the performance is lacklustre, there shd be sth done to improve it as simple as that and there’s nth wrong pointing it out.

And no, I do think labels do look at responses to see how they can market their idols better.

• Since when and how did ive earned the title of a talentless group? Did this only happen because of the recent performance or is it longer ongoing accusation?

Sorry for asking. But im not a dive and on this forum i got the impression they generally get praised a lot. Specially wonyoung.

• The current industry is competitive for 4th gen gg. Even for LSRF some only had months of training before debuting. I’ll be honest, I think Yujin has lots of potential wasted in IVE but that’s my opinion.

• They are not talentless but it’s fair to point out some performances ain’t it and needs work

• They are not talentless but it’s fair to point out some performances ain’t it and needs work

For sure it's warranted to call out lipsyncing a ballad stage at a show like this, I couldn't enjoy it at all since I realized right away it's even the exact same audio track they already released on Youtube for this song. It's an unfortunate situation because the company is to blame but it's the girls who get the hate comments. There are a lot of really brutal comments from Koreans such as wanting Wonyoung to quit being an idol due to this stage..

• For sure it's warranted to call out lipsyncing a ballad stage at a show like this, I couldn't enjoy it at all since I realized right away it's even the exact same audio track they already released on Youtube for this song. It's an unfortunate situation because the company is to blame but it's the girls who get the hate comments. There are a lot of really brutal comments from Koreans such as wanting Wonyoung to quit being an idol due to this stage..

Yes those comments ain’t it saying don’t be an idol or calling them talentless. What I don’t uds is that is there a practise before this stage bcos it’s like kinda not a small event isn’t it? Many artists would love to perform there.

This would serve a good feedback whoever is managing them in fact.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!