My first thread back

• Yes it's me. The troll, the myth, the legend. The greatest MeU and the greatest allkpop user who ever lived. The man who's threads accumulated mo hits than a Karen throws fits. The man who drops mo knowledge than a High School and College. The man who drops mo facts than yo government collects tax.

Unfortunately I haven't been following kpop for a while. The only song I heard recently was the Lesserafim trainwreck Antifragile. Not sure who greenlit that one but they got Kazuha on their roster so they will survive as a group. I use ti like IVE but I haven't looked in on them since they dropped After Like. Are they still around?

I just don't kpop anymore. I have traded kpop for Korean Cinema. I've watched about 10 Korean movies in the last week and a half. My favorite actress are Jung So Min, Kim Go eun, and Shin Min ah. My current favorite Korean movie is "My Mighty Princess (2008)".

Also RIP to the users who got banned cause they couldn't handle the fact that I was allowed back into the Holy land. They should have listened to their God when he told them forgivness is divine. There are more important things to hold a grudge about besides who I think paved the way for BTS, or how Twice pales in comparison to SNSD, or how Red Velvet wishes they were as iconic as f(x), or how Aespa had the easiest path to success in the HISTORY of kpop. Those individuals will nev... actually they will be forgotten. Cause users come and go. Always will. And they could still be here with us talking about their favorite hobby with their favorite users if they would just have gotten over themselves.

I heard a new era of allkpop has begun. I hope we can get along this time and act like we know we talking about kpop.

• You missed a lot, and also not much at the same time.

You should be happy to know that NewJeans is thriving though.

Stream Ditto juseyo!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• NewJeans came back already?? Damn that was fast. IVE didn't even come back that fast after their debut.

• Soo, I don't know you. I wasn't around for whatever drama that got you banned but just to clarify, I believe I can sum up everything you just said in one sentence. Here goes... I hope I get this right.

:blehr::blehr: I'M BACK BITCHES!!!!! :blehr::blehr:

• Ditto is a pre-release. Their next song, named OMG, comes out on Monday.

Are you a big NewJeans fan? I was right down the middle with them. Didn't love them but didn't hate them. While everyone else thought they were a breath of fresh air I thought they were the final nail in the coffin of kpop selling out and becoming so Western that it wasn't kpop anymore.

• Are you a big NewJeans fan? I was right down the middle with them. Didn't love them but didn't hate them. While everyone else thought they were a breath of fresh air I thought they were the final nail in the coffin of kpop selling out and becoming so Western that it wasn't kpop anymore.

I'm just starting to get into them. I'm finding their music chill and cool to listen to.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• Soo, I don't know you. I wasn't around for whatever drama that got you banned but just to clarify, I believe I can sum up everything you just said in one sentence. Here goes... I hope I get this right.

:blehr::blehr: I'M BACK BITCHES!!!!! :blehr::blehr:

Yes that's pretty much the main point lol.

I was honestly the most controversial user of the last 6 years. Big time troll who wrecked havoc on the forums but still had just as many fans as haters. But in todays climate my antics wouldn't fly so now everyone hates me cause its "the in thing" to do now in 2022. Yes I've said some messed up stuff in my days but Trump has said far worse yet everyone wants him back as President. So there ya go. They pick and choose.

• Yes that's pretty much the main point lol.

I was honestly the most controversial user of the last 6 years. Big time troll who wrecked havoc on the forums but still had just as many fans as haters. But in todays climate my antics wouldn't fly so now everyone hates me cause its "the in thing" to do now in 2022. Yes I've said some messed up stuff in my days but Trump has said far worse yet everyone wants him back as President. So there ya go. They pick and choose.

We're either going to love each other :hug-raccoon: or be worst enemies :pepe-firing: . Only time may tell. :pepe-toilet:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!