Do you ever consider the good things that the label does for your fav idols?

• Do you think that your fav idols chose and or are comfortable with the career paths they have today? 19

The result is only visible to the participants.

I do.

In my mind, regardless of the company they are signed to, it's business first. My fav was signed, trained and debuted for business purposes not for whatever I want and wish for.

That mentality prevents me from being so mad at labels and their choices, so I end up appreciating the small good things that my fav idols get from their labels, success being the first thing.

I believe that to achieve huge goals, huge sacrifices have to be made.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Idk if bibi wants to work this much

Same for itzy

Do you think they signed up to do less than what they are doing?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I try, and often fail, to remain neutral about how companies treat idols. I believe basic human dignity comes first, no matter what a contract says. For the most part, ITZY as an example looks happy and except for the incident with Chaeryeon everything has looked ok. But, in the back of my mind, I always wonder what goes on behind the scenes. Loona should be a HUGE wake-up call for ALL fans. But, like always, in a few months, no one will care.

• I think their physical and mental health are at risk because of their management not doing their job and caring about them as human beings

I read somewhere that JYP idols don't work on weekends and that the company has psychological therapists for their idols or something.

• I try, and often fail, to remain neutral about how companies treat idols. I believe basic human dignity comes first, no matter what a contract says. For the most part, ITZY as an example looks happy and except for the incident with Chaeryeon everything has looked ok. But, in the back of my mind, I always wonder what goes on behind the scenes. Loona should be a HUGE wake-up call for ALL fans. But, like always, in a few months, no one will care.

It must be really tough for them for it to be so visible. I hope it gets better for them.

• Im starting to doubt that they actually let them rest 😭 currently 3 out of 5 members are injured and every year at least one goes to the hospital because they perform through major injuries

Oh no, I don't know if it's competition but over working idols is a culture that needs to be changed somehow.

• Yes I consider them. But of course the balance of good and bad depends on the company. Unfortunately we will never know how our faves truly feel about their treatment bar a few exceptions.

Like for Dreamcatcher, good > bad

But for BP: bad > good (nowadays)

• I read somewhere that JYP idols don't work on weekends and that the company has psychological therapists for their idols or something.

This wouldn't surprise me to be honest. JYP is a difficult person to like but seems, to for the most part, to be interested in the well being of his artists. I admire his loyalty, but hate that he caved to communists and made Tyuzu cry. Some days I'd like to break his nose, others I think he's making some good decisions.

• Yes I consider them. But of course the balance of good and bad depends on the company. Unfortunately we will never know how our faves truly feel about their treatment bar a few exceptions.

Like for Dreamcatcher, good > bad

But for BP: bad > good (nowadays)

I just hope that it is not always bad for the most of the time.

That's why they need to succeed just so there is gain from the pain.

• This wouldn't surprise me to be honest. JYP is a difficult person to like but seems, to for the most part, to be interested in the well being of his artists. I admire his loyalty, but hate that he caved to communists and made Tyuzu cry. Some days I'd like to break his nose, others I think he's making some good decisions.

Lol, I know that feeling. And if it's true that he cares that much, then he's a great dude.

• I just hope they are happy with the decisions they make. And If they aren't making decisions, then I hope they are happy with the path the agency is choosing and agree with it.

In the end of the day, sometimes what I think It's good for them, might not be what they want. And they must be able to live spontaneously, even If the consequences are bad, so they can learn.

Anyway, Bang Chan said this recently

External Content twitter.com

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• A.C.E's CEO Kim Hyeim is like a older sister for the members and she does the best she can. Back before she owned her own building she said she struggled a lot to feed everyone and said she wished she could do more for them but she prioriticed to pay the rent of the small basement she used to rent and the rent of a small apartment for the boys. It was qit hard for her since she became a mother in the same time, had no money and just had left Stone Entertainment when she formed Beat Interactive. It was not easy for her. When A.C.E had debuted and the boys had decided to participate in survival shows it broke her literally when YG dissed her for how poor she was. YG even critizised people who helped her, as for example the owner of the basement that she used to rent because he owned a restaurant and gave free food to everyone and YG was a big dick and said he should make them pay and didn't understood it when the restaurant owner said "They allready pay me, I hear them sing each day and thats enough for me to be payed with". In 2018 the member also said that they are thankfull to have a CEO like theirs and that they love her like an older sister. They understood that it wasn't easy for her and said that even back as trainees they allready got payed by her even tho they knew she actually couldn't aford it. The boys said they got 200$ pocketmoney each month and were very thankfull. Of cause after they debuted and made money they got a lot more money from her and even upgraded to an larger apartment. There are barly any other companies out there who would be like that.

She opend up her company and made it totally different than other companies are running, because she dislikes how companies work like. This was also the reason why she had left Stone Entertainment, she was pretty upset with how harsh and hard KPop is like and wanted to create a more welcoming surounding for people that consider becoming musicians. She build her entire company without any money and now has her own building awell as 2 boygroups, 1 soloist and even trainees.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• A.C.E's CEO Kim Hyeim is like a older sister for the members and she does the best she can. Back before she owned her own building she said she struggled a lot to feed everyone and said she wished she could do more for them but she prioriticed to pay the rent of the small basement she used to rent and the rent of a small apartment for the boys. It was qit hard for her since she became a mother in the same time, had no money and just had left Stone Entertainment when she formed Beat Interactive. It was not easy for her. When A.C.E had debuted and the boys had decided to participate in survival shows it broke her literally when YG dissed her for how poor she was. YG even critizised people who helped her, as for example the owner of the basement that she used to rent because he owned a restaurant and gave free food to everyone and YG was a big dick and said he should make them pay and didn't understood it when the restaurant owner said "They allready pay me, I hear them sing each day and thats enough for me to be payed with". In 2018 the member also said that they are thankfull to have a CEO like theirs and that they love her like an older sister. They understood that it wasn't easy for her and said that even back as trainees they allready got payed by her even tho they knew she actually couldn't aford it. The boys said they got 200$ pocketmoney each month and were very thankfull. Of cause after they debuted and made money they got a lot more money from her and even upgraded to an larger apartment. There are barly any other companies out there who would be like that.

She opend up her company and made it totally different than other companies are running, because she dislikes how companies work like. This was also the reason why she had left Stone Entertainment, she was pretty upset with how harsh and hard KPop is like and wanted to create a more welcoming surounding for people that consider becoming musicians. She build her entire company without any money and now has her own building awell as 2 boygroups, 1 soloist and even trainees.

She definitely is a hero.

This is a beautiful story, thanks for sharing.

• we'll never know what's going on behind the scenes for the most part, good or bad. all i can do is hope that the idols i like are being treated well and trust them to decide for themselves what they're ok with.

ɪ

cf2178e469192fe5d3974a86c101545f41e74afb.gifv

• it depends on my fav

I think MMM are ok, anyway their new contract are short so they can run away when they want ^^

RV it's mostly ok i think but i wish the company will take more care of the security ...

ITZY, JYP give us lot of content and i'm happy with this, but i want them leaving the company too many things. trash company.

(G)I-DLE, idk they complain a lot about cube i think they'll maybe try to leave but if they renew they'll ask for so much power.

Purple Kiss, i think i think they expect more from company and they are right this company is lazy and fool.

Taeyeon and Hyuna i think are ok. BIBI idk I still remember this live where she cries, I think it's not as trivial as she wanted to believe. She deserve better i think.

and IU is the queen of korea so i'm not worried for her :pepe-flirt:

• Huh, yours are mostly safe, I'm happy for you.

She sounds like an angel. I can only hope to be as kind as her one day.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!