STAYs! As the year is coming to an end, what was your SKZ highlight of 2022?

• We had ODDINARY, MAXIDENT, Circus as releases, and soon SKZ Replay too.

They became triple million sellers, got two Billboard 200 #1's, a world tour, TikTok success, performed at Expo 2022 in Dubai for the Korean (former) president, closed MAMA, new unit songs, awards and daesang, Seungmin OST, 3Racha collab with SMF, 2 Kids Room, more interactions with Ryan Reynolds, deals with luxury brands, dating rumors between Hyunjin and NCT Jaehyun, among so many other amazing things.

So, in hindsight, what were your highlights as a STAY this year? And what were your favorite albums, songs, lives, performances, outfits, hairstyles, inside jokes, etc of 2022? Share with us your final verdicts on this very successful year for Stray Kids, and also your expectations, wishes and predictions for 2023!

StayTaglist

• I would say my highlight was watching their final concert in Seoul for Maniac Tour on May 1st with the guild. This also happened to be mine and Minazuki's birthday so it was such an amazing way to start (it was morning time for me) my birthday. So many emotional moments and incredible performances and I was able to watch it all with awesome people too.

My favorite release was, in hindsight, ODDINARY. I think Maniac has aged very well and everytime it comes on my playlist I have to press replay several times because it's just THAT good. But I would say Muddy Water is my absolute favorite song released by Stray Kids this year.

As for expectations, I'm hoping for a new full length album in the first half of the year, followed by a European and LATAM tour! Fingers crossed :finger-heart:

• There are so many moments, God! Stray Kids just make me really, really happy. My heart must explode with so much love one day.

I think my favorite moments are between their performance on Expo Dubai and their concert at Maniac Tour live streamed on Beyond Live on May 1st.

For the first, I remember the sensation to watch Stray Kids traveling for another country for the first time since I stanned them. Mind you, I stanned them during the pandemic and before it, I never saw them having schedules outside their country. And knowing they were going to represent their country, perform in from of so many important people and give such a great show to the public, with so many energy, singing some of their most popular songs and that I love and I was watching it together with my Michelins, struggling with the live stream and having fun, made me happy. They were also euphoric on bubble because of how far they've come.

The second happened on my and Butter's Birthday and Michelins were the first people I spent my Birthday with! For real, I woke up 5AM to watch the concert and even my mother was sleeping, so they were the first people to wish me happy birthday and give me a great time. And I'm so thankful. Stray Kids themselves also served a great show from the beginning to the end and I don't regret to spend around 4 hours watching them live and then see they breaking down in tears later, because they were so emotional to start their tour.

I will continue, take me take a shower first.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• I would say my highlight was watching their final concert in Seoul for Maniac Tour on May 1st with the guild. This also happened to be mine and Minazuki's birthday so it was such an amazing way to start (it was morning time for me) my birthday. So many emotional moments and incredible performances and I was able to watch it all with awesome people too.

My favorite release was, in hindsight, ODDINARY. I think Maniac has aged very well and everytime it comes on my playlist I have to press replay several times because it's just THAT good. But I would say Muddy Water is my absolute favorite song released by Stray Kids this year.

As for expectations, I'm hoping for a new full length album in the first half of the year, followed by a European and LATAM tour! Fingers crossed :finger-heart:

NOT WE MENTIONING THE SAME HIGHLIGHT MOMENT

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• MAXIDENT is my fav album, Venom my favorite song!

Some highlights for me was MAMA and their tour (Thunderous, God's Menu & Domino looks so great). Also a bit random but I really liked Eric Nam's interview with Chan and Felix :pepelove1:

I'm crossing my fingers for Europe dates next year so I can see them. Also hoping for a full album! :finger-heart:

9bed704675346b2296d7f8bf4f7dbb7673cc0412.gifv   40eca24aacd0326eb0b0cba6ff58da5d99f79156.gifv

• My highlight? Every interaction Lee Know had with SHINee's Key and his recent interaction with Minho lol

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!