Wasn't MOTS7 the album that signaled the end of BTS?

• At least according go the endless toxic threads of the better half 2020 on this forum... i mean thread upon thread of complete meltdown of how BTS are OVER. That Persona was their peak and that armys are clinging to their faves past glory.

Cuz the flop album MOTS7 ya'll were trashing went on to be the #1 album this year.

BTS, said to have peaked in 2019 by reliable kpop stans , went on to release a historic single that is in top 10 singles this year and another album BE that is the #4 with just 1 MONTH of tracking. That album was also called a flop btw. With many saying BH refusing to release sales data cuz it was embarassing.

Cherry on top, BTS was also the historic #1 GLOBAL ARTIST and are performing for the grammys this week .

My question is:

-Why are kpop stans so eager for BTS' s downfall ?

-Are kpop stans masochists that enjoy their asses being handed to them by BTS and armys?

:pepe-back-away:

• When people were saying bts is done or bts has peaked I always think what do they think of there favs cause if bts are flopping there favs must be disbanding tomorrow lol

Mots7 being the best selling album is deserved. An amazing album with the best song of 2020 black swan. A true masterpiece. Also Be with just one month of tracking is insane. Bts are kings

• -Why are kpop stans so eager for BTS' s downfall ?

this goes for the delusional hoes that thinks a slight decline in BTS would be a chance for their faves in the limelight. unfortunately for them BTS only goes up from there.

actually not even downfall. aside from that the delulus are waiting for bts enlistment cos u know for them BTS is what's stopping their faves from getting the fame and recognition.

or to make it short they’re just plain ass jealous skunks

• what jaeguchi lyric did you get this comeback from

FeelsLateMan at 2x

This one <3

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Give it a listen and eduacte yourself, maybe then you wont be a clenched clown :meanb:

Best of luck sweaty

• It is BTS & MOTS7 whom they said failed,

It is BTS & MOTS7 who singlehandedly carrying South Korea's name on their shoulder in the whole world's music industry with a join alliance of BE(Mots7's sibiling).

• how long did it took you to come up with that one? :/

duck_knife Discord & Slack Emoji

stab >: (

• I think it's one of their weaker albums overall and tbh ON is one of the weakest songs on the album and I hate that it was the title track and not Black Swan. BE was much stronger overall imo.

Love how the thread isnt asking at all of what u think of the album but you still had to make that known smh like any army cares .but i understand, we can't ask you to control the incessant eagerness to trash BTS . It's part of ur make up .

The question in this thread is why it is so though? :whatb:

• I remember, when MOTS7 was about to come out, I thought, ok, I’ll stick my head into this AKP thing because I was so excited about discussing it and was so sure it was going to be HUGE. Instead, constant messiness and people blatantly ignoring actual facts Day after day!

I’m surprised I stuck it out to see the panicked about turns and general flailing when Dynamite was released, tbh.

It got very sweet though...

• Love how you're incapable of engaging in actual discussion because you have no actual opinions of your own. You just regurgitate that same blind worship in the hopes you sound smart to your flunkies.

If you want that type of discussion make ur own . Tis a free forum.

Don't come be all pressed at a thread about a whole other discussion like ur personally victimized by their album . But your attitude kinda gave a quick demonstrable example without me dishing out old threads so thanks.

About the insults, you tried :claps:

• I remember, when MOTS7 was about to come out, I thought, ok, I’ll stick my head into this AKP thing because I was so excited about discussing it and was so sure it was going to be HUGE. Instead, constant messiness and people blatantly ignoring actual facts Day after day!

I’m surprised I stuck it out to see the panicked about turns and general flailing when Dynamite was released, tbh.

It got very sweet though...

Dynamite comeback was amazing. It was very cathartic to armys. I hope we get another comeback like it where the sense of community was super high

• I think it's one of their weaker albums overall and tbh ON is one of the weakest songs on the album and I hate that it was the title track and not Black Swan. BE was much stronger overall imo.

This discussion is not needed here. The thread is not about what you think about mots7.

Grudging over MOTS7 won't change the reality,

ON is the owner of tag "Best pop song", " Best kpop song", "Best choreography" at vmas.

Black Swan,make it right, Eternal, Moon, Filter, My time, Friends, inner child & all the 20 masterpieces are in MOTS7

• It is a free forum which is why I posted. Saying the album wasn't as good as their others isn't playing the victim. Acting like not praising BTS 24/7 is a personal attack on you seems to be your full time job. I'll let you get back to it now. :pepe-clown-gear:

Yeah you posted In the wrong discussion .

The fact that you find that hard to understand just proves how trashing BTS at any opportunity comes too easily to you.

:pepe-cringe:

Again you tried...

• Wasn't here for the MOTS7 era but I can only imagine the level of toxic.

I mean it's like that now and for what reason?? Anyone downplaying BTS at this point is a straight hater and is miserable. That's all.

MOTS7 legend album. The diversity...the solos... LOVE

• And now they are either silent or confused why their faves aren’t in prestigious lists and charts.

Karma is an army.

Stan talent.

Stan musicians

Stan BTS

:pepe-toast:

• No, people said military service not Mot7

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Love how you're incapable of engaging in actual discussion because you have no actual opinions of your own. You just regurgitate that same blind worship in the hopes you sound smart to your flunkies.

Your total lack of self awareness is truly astounding...

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

• The supposedly flopped album and peaked group is dominating globally they're breaking so many records, breaking boundaries, and making history with both the album and as a group :peperich:

Wasn't here for the MOTS7 era but I can only imagine the level of toxic.

I mean it's like that now and for what reason?? Anyone downplaying BTS at this point is a straight hater and is miserable. That's all.

MOTS7 legend album. The diversity...the solos... LOVE

Just wanted to say I really love your DP of Seo Yeji I love her acting, personality and voice!

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

• I have a thing to say though it is not related to this post.

When BTS was interviwed for Recent Grammy performance prep, they clearly said,

"It is between BTS & Army"

If they win, It is only two of us.

If they don't, It is only two of us.

Hope, people will not push & poke their nose into this matter. It is none of their business.

Hope, they find some other better ways to promote their fav by not latching like Snake on BTS's name.

• Thank you, she deserves all the props :love: . Her deep voice so lush!

I know her voice is too die for :borahae:

ARMY & BTS = :borahae:

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

• -Why are kpop stans so eager for BTS' s downfall ?

-Are kpop stans masochists that enjoy their asses being handed to them by BTS and armys?

1. BTS is not the typical K-pop group, so people don't accept of them breaking molds.

2. Some are, they haven't been right since 2015.

Is he.....you know?

투모로우바이투게더 방탄
    레드벨벳엑소샤이니에이티즈

• This thread contains 27 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!