[instiz] [EXCLUSIVE] BIGBANG TOP, WILL GO TO SPACE IN 2023 WITH JAPANESE BILLIONAIRE

• [instiz] [EXCLUSIVE] BIGBANG TOP, WILL GO TO SPACE IN 2023 WITH JAPANESE BILLIONAIRE

bypannchoaDecember 05, 2022
    AVvXsEj6HYCkLg-DXfYAtWMMtxkOKBwia3_ExQQg12B3i87WpPhbPzELEv4cufedvNG-9dh8z8wtHOkPNq9rHbbJUZueiDRdIwfzGT9vN6z-EnFwlRrQ7_ZQaQqBdBgo8vAV0NwQIc-6US58B5DSGPfjT8D6IgVFXIiawSgi1uTal4mt2JnR54eUJoRDsMkJ=s16000

According to an exclusive media outlet report on December 6, Big Bang's T.O.P will be joining Japanese billionaire/entrepreneur Yusaku Maezawa on a trip to space in 2023.

Insiders reported on this day that T.O.P will be joining Maezawa as one of the 8 participants for the '#dearMoon' project, a mission led by Maezawa in partnership with Elon Musk's SpaceX. In 2018, Maezawa announced that he planned on leading the first ever civilian mission to the Moon with his '#dearMoon' project some time in 2023. Alongside the announcement, Maezawa revealed that the selection of his companions would be based on talented and influential individuals from around the world who could contribute to the human race.

Then, earlier in September of this year, Maezawa posted a photo on his SNS with T.O.P and Lee Byung Hun, garnering attention.

Meanwhile, on December 5, Yusaku Maezawa stated on Twitter, "I can make a major announcement about space around noon of December 8, PST."
    CR: Allkpop

original post: here

1. What??
    > Wow no but I'm actually jealous, I wanna go tooㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. For real? He's going to space?

3. What a strange person..

4. Hul daebak..............

5. Seriously, I'll never understand this person's life

6. Have a safe trip

7. Wow didn't he filmed a scene in space for Still Life?

8. See you
    >ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Wow but isn't he scared?.. impressive

10. He's really someone who does everything he wants to do... back then, he said in a fanmeeting that he wanted to make wine and he really launched a wine brand. And now, he's even going to space

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Hate to bust everyone's bubble but this clown world shit won't happen. Despite the hoohah of elon musk etc and the "privatization" of space. This little mission will not happen. Let me explain why? Space is very fucking hard and extremely dangerous far more dangerous than any endeavor our species has tried. Because of this those chosen to goto space has always been the very best of our species, every astronaut either hired by the government= NASA or any Nations space agency or private space company has atlest 2 if not more degrees and perfect physical and mental health plus shown impeccable ability to problem solve and fix anything on the fly. Because space is soo damn dangerous, there has been countless incidents since the first moon landing over 70yrs ago, almost all of them averted disaster because the astronauts were able to fix problems with nothing like fix a leaking oxygen system with no tools no backups etc. Space travel is very hard extremely dangerous and very fucking expensive which is why only the best of our species is picked for any mission period. No amount of money would a crew risk having dead weight on their ship= your average person a goofy billionaire or a kpop idol those people are NOT qualified to handle that experience and can jeopardize a mission just being there. Lastly to even ride on a space ship let alone prolonged space flight requires you to have perfect mental and physical health something top doesn't have he would be disqualified upon examination.

• Hate to bust everyone's bubble but this clown world shit won't happen. Despite the hoohah of elon musk etc and the "privatization" of space. This little mission will not happen. Let me explain why? Space is very fucking hard and extremely dangerous far more dangerous than any endeavor our species has tried. Because of this those chosen to goto space has always been the very best of our species, every astronaut either hired by the government= NASA or any Nations space agency or private space company has atlest 2 if not more degrees and perfect physical and mental health plus shown impeccable ability to problem solve and fix anything on the fly. Because space is soo damn dangerous, there has been countless incidents since the first moon landing over 70yrs ago, almost all of them averted disaster because the astronauts were able to fix problems with nothing like fix a leaking oxygen system with no tools no backups etc. Space travel is very hard extremely dangerous and very fucking expensive which is why only the best of our species is picked for any mission period. No amount of money would a crew risk having dead weight on their ship= your average person a goofy billionaire or a kpop idol those people are NOT qualified to handle that experience and can jeopardize a mission just being there. Lastly to even ride on a space ship let alone prolonged space flight requires you to have perfect mental and physical health something top doesn't have he would be disqualified upon examination.

Space travel is risky and extremely expensive, but space isn't owned by any government, so private citizens can go if they can afford it and they can pass the general requirements (which I assume TOP has at least done in a preliminary sense if it's being announced to the public). The man TOP is going with actually went to the ISS last year, so this won't be his first time in space.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!