11. Heart Burn - Sunmi (9) 30%
    12. Run - H1-Key (2) 7%
    13. POP - Bugaboo (2) 7%

Did you miss a Previous Month's Poll?

How To Vote

SONGS OF JUNE 2022

Love Shhh! - Jo Yuri

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Up! - Kepler

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Danger - Woo!Ah!

Flip That - Loona

Pop! - Nayeon

Doomchita - Secret Number

Hit Ya! - Lapillus

Stay this Way - Fromis_9

Ring the Alarm - KARD

Life's too Short - Aespa

Heart Burn - Sunmi

Run - H1-Key

POP - Bugaboo

Other Songs you might like from June that didn't make the Poll

Villain - Pixy

Entrancing - Siyeon

Waka Boom - Hyolyn

Boggle Boggle - Beautybox

Undo - Heize

Top Secret - Weeekly

Beauty Full - Dami

You and I - Daru

Killer - Fainit

Alive - Elly

Rainsong - Younha

Fiore - Rocket Punch

I linked all those respective Music Video's so you should be able to watch them by clicking on the Song Name/Artist Name in the list

also I know "Run" was a July release but July is stacked so I moved it here

Thanks for Voting, remember to comment your favourite song below to give it an extra vote!

• Ring the Alarm is legit one of my faves of the year. :twerkingpepe:

I also voted for Pop and Heart Burn.

• Boy, this was a dry month to me. I would have picked Pixy, but you didn’t include them in the poll.

Commenting your Favourite song of the Month gives it an extra vote and since Villain didn't make the Poll itself I will count it as 2 votes to be fair (1 for comment and 1 for theoretical poll option)

• I think my top June song is Run by Hi-Key the song like many nugu bops is a huge mystery as to how a company with a small budget got a hold of a song this good.

Yes it sounds a bit like Girls just wanna have fun but it's a really good punchy-pop song

• 1. Fainit - Killer. Underrated bop

External Content youtu.be

2. Wooah - Danger. Really addicting

3. Pixy - Villain. The bsides were really good too

4. Lapillus - Hit Ya. The instrumental is actually very good

5. Secret Number - Doomchita. Not a groundbreaking song but still nice to listen to

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!