Best of the Girls 2022 - January

• Which songs did you like in January? (pick as many or as few as you want) 30

1. Smiley - YENA (feat Bibi) (10) 33%
    2. DM - Fromis_9 (10) 33%
    3. Athletic Girl - H1-KEY (3) 10%
    4. Catch the Stars - Woo!Ah! (8) 27%
    5. Supper Yuppers! - WJSN Chocome (6) 20%
    6. Step Back - Girls on Top (5) 17%
    7. Wa Da Da - Kepler (11) 37%
    8. Play - Yuju (1) 3%
    9. Yummy Yummy Love - Momoland (2) 7%
    10. Make me Happy - Wheein (2) 7%
    11. Tattoo - AlexA (0) 0%
    12. Can't Control Myself - Taeyeon (6) 20%
    13. Lunatic - Moonbyul (2) 7%

I think 2022 may just be the best Year ever for Girl Group Music

So I wanted to find out what are AllKpop's most liked Girl Group and Female Soloist Songs from the Year and with so much Music released in 2022 I can have a separate Poll for every single Month (except maybe December)

Once all the Monthly Polls are complete the highest vote getters will be put together in one Final Poll to determine the #1 Song of 2022

Voting is simple, Select all the songs you liked from the month in the Poll above and you can also give one Song an extra vote by mentioning that it is your favorite song of the month in the replies below

SONGS OF JANUARY

Smiley - YENA (feat Bibi)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

DM - Fromis_9

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Athletic Girl - H1-KEY

Catch the Stars - Woo!Ah!

Supper Yuppers! - WJSN Chocome

Step Back - Girls on Top

Wa Da Da - Kepler

Play - Yuju

Yummy Yummy Love - Momoland (x Natti Natasha)

Make me Happy - Wheein

Tattoo - AlexA

Can't Control Myself - Taeyeon

Lunatic - Moon Byul

Other songs from January you might like that didn't make the Poll

Layin Low - Hyolyn

Rica Rica - Nature

Plus n Minus - Yein

Pastel - Wheein

Ddu Ddu Ddu - Moonbyul

Moonset - Yukika, Kim Mijeong

Get Up - BlackSwan

La La Girls - Dimwit

I linked all those respective Music Video's so you should be able to watch them by clicking on the Song Name/Artist Name in the list

Thanks for Voting, I will try to have a Poll every 3-4 days which if my Math is correct should mean I am finished around Christmas and the Final Year Poll with the highest Vote getters I will put up on New Years Eve (hopefully)

Leave a comment if you have any questions or suggestions for a better poll, or something I messed up on (100% guarantee I will make a mistake)

• I probably wasn't very clear in the OP

You can vote in the Poll AND by mentioning your SINGLE favorite Song from the list in the Replies, this should allow people to vote for all the songs they like (1 vote each) whilst still differentiating from their favorite song (technically 2 votes) a kind of rank based vote if you will

Smiley was my favorite this Month

So when I go to work out which songs got the most votes around New Years I will add +1 Vote to both Smiley and DM's (previous comment) total shown so far

• Catch the Stars is my favorite of this list.

Also my favorite of the year so far.

Absolute group magic.

Also a song from January not mentioned. Another favorite.

Yena's 2nd single.

Luck 2 U. So amazing.

External Content youtu.be

• aha yeah :nervousk: .. so about that

I made a spreadsheet of all the Months and the songs in them and found Feb and Mar to be a little short of options so I moved some songs from neighboring months there that were within a few days of those months anyway

I shifted Lxxk 2 U (Jan30th) and WooAh Hip (Jan28th) from Jan to Feb to be in that Poll because they were already so close to being Feb MV releases anyway was hoping no one would notice

and I shifted Chiquita which was released on the last day of Feb to be included in the March Poll

I also moved some more obscure songs that won't be in the main poll just in that other songs list underneath the main poll

• Wow so many of these songs from this month that I love and am still playing all these months later.

Make Me Happy is one of my most played songs this year so that would get my extra vote!

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I voted for Wa Da Da, Get Back, and Smiley which grew on me a lot!

Wa Da Da is probably gonna end up in my best of the year list.

:pepe-dj: VROOM VROOM VROOM LIKE A SUPER SONIC :pepe-dj:

• :lighter-pepe:

• My favorite song is actually this one :

External Content youtu.be

And Smiley.

dbed960a80097dc7d9eac973b7be5f732ec99c98.gifv  1f251c53cf32e8a39ff30f639687b517129b0205.gifv  8ce6cd0f2729463446ccbc09563cc6ad65a72d09.gifv

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!