Do you know a group where people are still friends with former members?

• I.M of MONSTAX recently reunited with Parkha who is now a member of the Korean - Japanese group NIK. They used to be in a group together. I can't remember the name, but you should be able to find out if you search the names if you are interested. (There's a well known photo of the two that they both had black outfits and blonde hair).

Lool I had no idea that they know eachother. I mean I remember both groups (MX and NIK) met eachother last year as NIK had debuted but I had no idea that they knew eachother way before that

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I wasn't around at the time, but every new thing I see about his departure just makes me side eye the company more and more. Like the fact that they said it was an amicable parting, then immediately went on to treat his name like a banned curse word? That isn't good for him, the remaining members, or the fans. People need real closure ;judgingpepe:

I know a popular rumor wich leads to his dad. The rumor says that Love apparently thought way too much of what his family was thinking of him and he did whatever his family wished to make his parents happy and acording to the rumor he was apparently very attached to his dad who barly even had allowed him to become an idol and as his dad saw Libido, he asked him what the heck he was thinking he was doing and that his dad disliked it and asked him to leave and he than did.

Nobody even knows if that might be true tho.

• I know a popular rumor wich leads to his dad. The rumor says that Love apparently thought way too much of what his family was thinking of him and he did whatever his family wished to make his parents happy and acording to the rumor he was apparently very attached to his dad who barly even had allowed him to become an idol and as his dad saw Libido, he asked him what the heck he was thinking he was doing and that his dad disliked it and asked him to leave and he than did.

I have seen that rumor, and I suppose it would make sense... the one thing that seems a bit off about it though is that he left 4 months later, after Produced by [Myself] was released. Were his parents just not paying attention to his idol activities all that time? :/

• I have seen that rumor, and I suppose it would make sense... the one thing that seems a bit off about it though is that he left 4 months later, after Produced by [Myself] was released. Were his parents just not paying attention to his idol activities all that time? :/

There could be many theories

• His contract ran out on a specific time and the company wanted to cover it up
    • He decided to leave on a specific date but had no idea that his group was doing stuff till he left them
    • He could've asked his dad to give him some more time before he finally leaves
    • He tried to stay in the group as long as possible but oneday he was told he should finally leave and than went
    • Maybe he only left on that day cause something happend to him leading to him leaving but the company was too afraid of sharing what it is

etc.

We might never know what actually was going on ...

• There could be many theories

• His contract ran out on a specific time and the company wanted to cover it up
    • He decided to leave on a specific date but had no idea that his group was doing stuff till he left them
    • He could've asked his dad to give him some more time before he finally leaves
    • He tried to stay in the group as long as possible but oneday he was told he should finally leave and than went
    • Maybe he only left on that day cause something happend to him leading to him leaving but the company was too afraid of sharing what it is

etc.

We might never know what actually was going on ...

1 seems unlikely since the standard practice is to have all the members have the same contract length, effective from their debut date. Plus he'd just re-sign if he wanted to stay :/

Whatever happened, it seems to largely be between him and the company, and not any kind of beef with the members :/

• I know a popular rumor wich leads to his dad. The rumor says that Love apparently thought way too much of what his family was thinking of him and he did whatever his family wished to make his parents happy and acording to the rumor he was apparently very attached to his dad who barly even had allowed him to become an idol and as his dad saw Libido, he asked him what the heck he was thinking he was doing and that his dad disliked it and asked him to leave and he than did.

It's very possible, he did have issues becoming an idol because of his family. I know in the west most don't care about that relationship. But here in Korea and in alot of Asia has a very strong relationship between their families so opinions from your parents and grandparents among others considered heads of the family carry alot of weight, and does have a affect on you and in some cases depending on the situation you can be disowned and that's a huge deal in Asia. So the rumor that he left due too his family is a strong possibility

I got into OOO after Love left so I don't know much about him but I remember something I read saying his family wasn't 100% on him being an idol, I think it was on his kpop profile but I don't know. This is interesting, although I don't know him I do think a lot of lyOn's would love more closure to.

• in alot of Asia has a very strong relationship between their families so opinions from your parents and grandparents among others considered heads of the family carry alot of weight

Reminds me of a guy in a Japanese group. His mom suported him a lot and even encouraged him to visit a dance class but his grandma was super unhappy and wished he would visit a university. His mom didn't wanted to make him sad so she didn't mentioned what his grandma told her and he only knew about it after he debuted and his grandma said how upset she was that he didn't went to university. That dude mentioned that he was super happy that at least his mom supported his wish of becoming a singer.

• Kevin, Hoon, Kiseop, and Soohyun from UKiss all still follow each other on instagram. Kevin and Eli still follow each other too. The group is just Hoon, Kiseop, and Soohyun now. Not sure how much they still hang out, but it seems most of them are at least on good terms. AJ complained about not being able to release his own music when he was with them, and it seemed like his attitude about that soured things - although there's probably other reasons they don't seem to talked to AJ anymore.

Sincerely, CranMelon

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!