After over 3 year hiatus, HashTag to make a comeback in 2023

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

mKl7Ghm.png

• Tbh it has been a hectic 3 years, so I don't blame their company for keeping them on hiatus for a while. I liked Hashtag when they debuted because Kan Mi-Youn was involved since I adore her music and I'm always down for a former idol producing/managing a new idol group.

Also, I suspect Luk Factory is relatively a chill company to have a contract under if they pretty much told them something along the lines of "you're not coming back for a while due to COVID, so do whatever but you're still idols so watch it"

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

• Tbh it has been a hectic 3 years, so I don't blame their company for keeping them on hiatus for a while. I liked Hashtag when they debuted because Kan Mi-Youn was involved since I adore her music and I'm always down for a former idol producing/managing a new idol group.

Also, I suspect Luk Factory is relatively a chill company to have a contract under if they pretty much told them something along the lines of "you're not coming back for a while due to COVID, so do whatever but you're still idols so watch it"

I'm just glad for the girls that it wasn't the end

mKl7Ghm.png

• Wow, a 3-year hiatus from a small group with no disbandment!? This may be a record.

Congrats to them, and lol, at the one who said she spent the 3 years knitting hats. :skull:^^

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• Wow, a 3-year hiatus from a small group with no disbandment!? This may be a record.

Congrats to them, and lol, at the one who said she spent the 3 years knitting hats. :skull:^^

They from the same company as Noir and Noir's been on hiatus for over 2 years as well....Then they sneak in a logo change we all get excited...than radio silence...then a member has a controversy is probably in jail and complete silence....I remembered this name from the same company and I'm like well at least they get a comeback....Noir next please

NOIR (group) | Kpop Wiki | Fandom

Noir's last release was April 2020

LUK Factory
    LUK Factory (럭팩토리) (formerly IONE Entertainment (아이원엔터테인먼트)) is a South Korean entertainment company. Hashtag (2017–present) PURPLE (2018–present) NOIR…
    kpop.fandom.com

• This is 'Freesm' by Hashtag

External Content twitter.com

• They talk about their comeback but no Eng subs :-(

External Content www.youtube.com

• Their comeback has also been pushed back to April 2023

• Hashtag have revealed in a new interview that they are currently selecting songs for their April comeback

• Member profiles

• Hashtag new year greetings.

• Their old Music videos

• Hashtag’s Subin cover model for Beauty Life’s February 2023 issue.

Fnaw2VsXEBESxvo?format=jpg&name=large

Fnaw2VrXEBMEglb?format=jpg&name=large

Fnk48J6aMAAIoq1?format=jpg&name=large

• HashTag social media seems to be coming out of hibernation before their March comeback

• They will perform in the 43rd K-STAGE on 2.12

FnzgDWeaIAE3rOE?format=jpg&name=large

BTW, who is AQA?

When I first saw this I was thinking AOA would be performing again. lol.

• Today is the first day of February when seven rainbow colors of hashtags are announced overseas.

• Interview with nugu promoter

• Another ambassadorship

• Hashtag's New Jeans Oh My God

• Hashtag have shared that they are currently recording their new song for their comeback in April

• #teddybear #stayc #hashtag

• Hashtag have shared that their comeback will be in the last week of April, along with a showcase and fan event being planned

• Hashtag's Seungmin has shown off her vocals with a performance at her older brother's wedding

• I am not sure if this is an old video, but they just uploaded this to their channel

• This thread contains 25 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!