I honestly think that Twice will announce it during or very shortly after the U.S. encore concerts upcoming on May 14-15 and then making the actual comeback in June. I'm almost so sure because if not, I don't see them coming back until August or September (which they have to think about resuming the world tour)
Reasons why I think this:
1. They haven't announced any plans for June concerts - I feel like they would've announced it by now if they were going to continue their concerts in June. I honestly think that they won't resume the tour until August which has happened before.
- Great example (this has happened before!!): Twicelights (World Tour in 2019), their last concert of the tour for a little bit was in the middle of August and then they resumed it two months later back in October. And guess what? They were promoting Feel Special at the time! The tour also started in late May and they took April off to promote Fancy.
2. Based on the usual drought time for Twice comebacks between the year transitions, it's about time! - If you really think about it, Twice always makes sure to come back in about 6-8 months after their last Korean promotional comeback when their last one was from a year before. If they come back in June, that will mark their 7th month since their last comeback!
- Past examples: Page Two (April 2016) came out about months after Like OOH AHH (October 2015), What is Love (April 2018) came out about 6 months after Twicetagram (October 2017, not counting Merry & Happy album for a reason!), Fancy You (April 2019) came out about 5 months after Yes or Yes (November 2018), *Feel Special to More & More is an exception which was a 8-month drought, Taste of Love (June 2021) came out about 6 months after Eyes Wide Open (October 2020).
If Twice follows this pattern they've been following throughout most of their career, I don't see why they don't come back next month!
3. Kiel Tutin (a talented choreographer who's known for choreographing a lot of KPOP choreographies) visited Twice at JYP - This means that there could be a possibility that he is a choreographer for one of their new releases, most likely their title track! He's known for choreographing songs for Blackpink, 2NE1, Big Bang, etc., and took place in choreographing Fancy, Feel Special, and More & More! So it wouldn't be surprising if he took place in choreographing their next big comeback! These videos below could be teasers and we just don't know yet!
4. Nayeon and Momo's recent changes of hair colors - Despite Momo saying that her blonde hair is temporary (on Bubble), there's a possibility that she could be dying it a different color other than what she's recently had! Most people bleach their hair and then change the color to something possibly other than their own or even an unnatural color! Considering that the color is supposedly not supposed to last long is already saying a lot! I won't be surprised if she doesn't go back to the same hair color she's had since The Feels. Nayeon also bleached and dyed her hair blonde which she's never done before and even though there's a possibility that the color may have been mainly for the Tokyo Dome concerts, I haven't seen her specify so we don't know? Chaeyoung's also been altering her hair pretty often, it seems.
5. Twice Korean comeback periods from announcement to release are usually a month! - Usually, it takes a month to make the first announcement, release the pre-order dates, release the teaser schedule, release album information, start pre-orders sometime between then, release all sets of photo teasers, the album tasting somewhere between there, album track preview, music video teasers, and then release! That all usually takes a month and it seems like a lot longer (to me, at least) but realistically, it does!
- This was the first official announcement for Formula of Love (took me forever to find it!) after The Feels announced it. It came out on October 7, 2021. The album was officially released on November 12, 2021 and that's when the official teasers started pouring out! That's about a month that they spent doing the whole promotional comeback teasing and pre-order process. It's very possible that we'll get an announcement for this new comeback as soon as May 15 and maybe a comeback a little over a month later!
Stay tuned! Again, these are predictions...(more like a theory because I have evidence backing it up). None of this is actually confirmed but I have a very good idea! The evidence checks out people! Watch out for possible spoilers during Vlives and on Bubble (because that's usually where they tend to spoil things)