it seems that BH has not yet found the new stylist ...... someone please do this job voluntarily , to save BTS from this disaster. ( 1 Dollar BTS is back)

• my eyes hurt

i don't know why big hit has decided that bts no longer needs individuality and should be dressed all time, with same colors, with same design and with same fabric.

big hit it's not embarrassing to learn something from others when you can' t . and damn , stop saving money and giving bts these cheap, 1 dollar clothes.

tRCdlYGl?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Styling a group in similar colors is just good brand identity working? Why do you think there are moments when groups all wear suits, it's a show of solidarity.

Notice how Namjoon is in a more fitted shirt, while Tae doesn't usually like fitted clothes, and J-Hope looks like a whole snack and even manages to get the sleeve length right for shirt and undershirt. Plus all their trouser length is right, unlike a few embarrassing interviews where you could see all their socks.

Their stylists are doing good work here.

why do people care about outfits so much?? like who even cares

in general, i'm not interested either .... i'm just curious how cheap and old-fashioned it can go.

their clothes their style, their hair style has become extremely cheap and messy.

they wear the same things over and over or wear old things they wore years ago.

i have never seen a kpop group that looked so cheap lately.

bts is wearing a real second hand clothes from the warehouse of fashion Brands, which simply no one wanted to buy.

it was reported that for a year big hit has not bought any clothes for bts, all they wear are sponsored dresses or stage costumes made by korenaian tailors, which according to reports cost very cheap.

Styling a group in similar colors is just good brand identity working? Why do you think there are moments when groups all wear suits, it's a show of solidarity.

Notice how Namjoon is in a more fitted shirt, while Tae doesn't usually like fitted clothes, and J-Hope looks like a whole snack and even manages to get the sleeve length right for shirt and undershirt. Plus all their trouser length is right, unlike a few embarrassing interviews where you could see all their socks.

Their stylists are doing good work here.

i'm sorry but what exactly did the stylist do here. my grandpa dresses himself like this or better without any problems.

is that all a stylist can/should do ? ....

i mean where did you see the work here.... anyone even a cleaner working in big hit would do the same work.

BTS with their everyday style would look much more interesting then this.

the highlight of the style here is Jimin and Jhope wearing different colors. combining two colors was all the stylist did . miserable.

• I don’t even stan Bts so idk much about them but these outfits ain’t it they look horrid, it looks like something a 63 year old man would wear, my dad dresses better than this, it’s so basic and unoriginal wut is wrong with they stylist

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• have to side here with lizyy, lol. tho my words wouldn't be that harsh. suga, rm and jin look great which can't be said for the rest. why dress them in such sad colours? the worst is without a doubt jk. shoes, pants or shirt, i don't know which one is worse.

let's hope they'll wear nice and pretty outfits at the grammys

They’re having a casual online interview that took ten minutes, not walking in NY fashion week.

What would you have them wear!?

first of all it is not only 10 min interview , they have done all their pre grammy promotion and interviews in these tasteless rags.

and secondly, they have worn nothing but clothes from the senior (+60) section for the entire year 2020.

i mean JK is just 23 years old , what the hell is this pants or shirt. why ?!

unless someone gave it to them for free or forced them to wear it.

did you notice that bts looks the cheapest of all big Hit and co+ artists ?

• not walking in NY fashion week.

NY fashion week ? :angryr::angryr:

i don't think anyone in the entire big hit has ever seen or heard something about fashion.

Usually it's the artists who determine the fashion direction or wear and try out the newest and most innovative things because they are artists and because it's part of their job.

But not BTS. They are currently the worst and most tasteless dressed group ever.

• I don't like the sentiments of this thread but i agree that the individuality that they used to show through their styling is diminishing. It literally feels like they are dressing like just another kpop group which wasn't the case before.

I don't give much damn about non music related stuff but I somewhat agree with this post. Their styling has been like just another kpop group for a while now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!