Seolhyun getting hate again~

• Seolhyun's interview video set to private due to hate comments from bullying scandal

A202103080394_1_20210308213904477.jpg

Article: Seolhyun's interview video set to private as Kwon Mina makes additional reveals "I still haven't received an apology from the assailant"

Source: Insight via Instagram

1. [+206] Are you not going to apologize~~~?

2. [+179] Funny ㅋㅋㅋ Seolhyun is an accomplice, no/

3. [+104] Seolhyun-ah, I better not see you crawling back out on TV again, seriously

4. [+53] None of this will be over until she apologizes to the victim and shows a period of reflection. Who does she think she is? Japan?

5. [+33] Genuinely apologize~

6. [+21] Just don't ever come back

7. [+34] Well Mina started off by saying Shin Jimin was the one who bullied her and then after a while, she started naming Seolhyun too, all because she made her "feel bad". The only story she could come up with on a live stream was that Seolhyun brought her dog to their dorm and she didn't like that because it was pooping and she demanded an apology over it. That was really the only thing she could come up with... how does that make Seolhyun an assailant? Is that really that big of a deal to be calling her an assailant over? ㅋㅋㅋ Seolhyun's videos have been spammed with hate comments ever since so of course they're going to take them down.

8. [+52] What's funny about this group's scandal is that Jimin left the group and that was that ㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+4] Way too early for Seolhyun to comeback right now...

10. [+3] AOA has such thick skin, how dare you come out anywhere right now

-

Source

• people shouldnt be blamed for friends actions

Agree esp if all Mina blame her was for this -

7. [+34] Well Mina started off by saying Shin Jimin was the one who bullied her and then after a while, she started naming Seolhyun too, all because she made her "feel bad". The only story she could come up with on a live stream was that Seolhyun brought her dog to their dorm and she didn't like that because it was pooping and she demanded an apology over it. That was really the only thing she could come up with... how does that make Seolhyun an assailant? Is that really that big of a deal to be calling her an assailant over? ㅋㅋㅋ Seolhyun's videos have been spammed with hate comments ever since so of course they're going to take them down.

• I'm am usually calm and collected.

But all these commenters and people who disliked her video can go screw themselves.

Vogue show some balls and don't kneel to these keyboard jackasses who are poster children for the becoming what they so proclaim they despise.

And Seolhyun. Don't you back down.

Don't ever back down to the mob.

Keep acting. Keep endorsing. Keep giving a middle finger to all those whiners who would have you kneel for something you haven't done.

Stay defiant.

Edited once, last by emanresu ().

• Agree esp if all Mina blame her was for this -

She was friends with the bully.. never stopped the bully is Mina killed her self or hurt her self then yeah Seolhyun should at least say something.

• “None of this will be over until she apologizes to the victim and shows a period of reflection. Who does she think she is? Japan?”

Y’all im sorry, this was actually funny af, bitch said japan

:pepe-joy:

actually this is what happens many times in Korea, and it's begining to be disgusting

many times whenever there is some controversy or bad situation they will write:

"I think I now hate Chinese even more than Japanese"

then something different happens and they write something like you quoted, or something lie

"I hate Japanese people who do they think they are?"

lol

ps: not to mention that for Knetz all of us here are... i-roaches

:pepe-cowboy:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• To be fair, what my fellow knetz said is true regarding japan. Though I don’t agree with the latter you mentioned.

• PREACH KING!

• Damn all this hate i mean there are countless number of bullying cases across the world which are more cruel and dire than this situation. Moreover i saw a comment abt how seolhyun is jimins freind and she didnt even know. I agree she might have known about it but must not have acted against it.Now let me ask u haters a question if you had a bully at your school college office what would you do? you gonna report it? cause in most cases i know they dont, they get scared thinking itll be their turn next if they open their mouth. Sure non violence and bullying get more and more support from around the world but who has the guts to speak out without the support from the press and articles. If the matter is not big enough or have not come out yet you will risk yourself into getting bulllied as well. I mean who would wanna jump into a fiery pit knowing that itll tear down everything they built and tear up on everything they wished to achieve in the future. Everyone is human even the haters who are trashing everyone has a shitty past that that they wanna forget and move on. If there is a human on this planet who have lived more than 15 years old and have nothing binding them down that can gain public hate, lies wrong doings bullying violence trashtalk ........ then please feel free to put forward someone like that and tag them on a comment here or something cause i would really like to meet such a person in this world rotten to the core. Expecting something from someone when even you have faults of your own, If that is not a hypocrit i dont know what it is. After all we are all human and we all have that one wrong decision we made that we still regret. If you dont have one either your an AI who takes only logical decisions or you are not a mortal so get yourselves checked today at the nearest hospital an ascend to ur rightful place. If people was like what they acted out then this world would be flowers and peace not arguments and wars so please if u dont wanna grow up and enter to the real world then dont just stay in your god damn cave. But dont try to spam comments on how one should repent on one of their wrong doings for a year when you will just forget ur wrongs in an instance thinking my bad never gonna do that again or i should have done that oh well whats done is done. Atleast try to understand that the person in question has repented and had stress from all these comments. And whats next is when the person in question does something to themselves suicide idk i mean the pressure is unbearable. Then the haters will suddenly go like"I think she had nothing to do with it " "I feel bad for hating her" "I guess she was under a lot of pressure RIP" and so on lol. Think twice before u type cause what u type myt affect the mental well being of another. Of course im not saying that the bully should be forgiven cause i hate bullies more than everything but let bystanders and silent people to repent on their own cause at one point you myt have been one of them as well cause if anyone had the guts to oppose bullying like in comment sections there will be no bullying in the world to notice .Everything will be resolved by the righteous haters when they jump in the middle of bullying in real life and stop bullying. The first step is the hardest, to step in while no one will and the fear of having others not following you. Please try to understand the feeelings and emotions running through the mind of a person who has been on the sidelines trying to figure out wheather to help and complicate things or to stay out of it and try to do something indirect atleast. Even the indirect assisstance is not really there because the world is running on connections and power while the powerful exert the force and relieve their stress anyway they see fit and the ppl without connections try to stay out of trouble. If you are not selfish i dont think you are human at all cause thats human nature not everyone can be as one expects. I dont know the truth behind this case. If SeolH is a bully along side jimin i cant really say she was not wrong but if she is just a sideliner then i dont know man maybe try to put urself in her place and think what you would do. Cause if there was a bully in my college then i would rather get on their good side and stay away as much as i can rather than bad cause im human and being selfish is human nature. And if you say that you would rather help the poor kid getting bullied and try to stop it prove it. I bet you would stay at the side like the others and say "should we help him " "Hey dude go help him".....Most cases resolved were either cam recordings or CCTV footages that went viral and had no chance of stopping. so if you really are a righteous person then rather than only focusing on large popular incidents and blaming and taking out ur regret on them try to focus and find small unknown incidents and try to minimize them. If there really are people virtous as the haters sitting on the other side typing they will surely help it the movement i suppose))))

• I don’t think Japan should apologize to Korea. Past is the past. They need to move on.

Especially as they did the same during the vietnam war (lai dai han) but never recognized it

Even less gave money to the women affected/forced as confort women or recognized the decendants that were born because of that

So asking for another country to reflect but then do the same afterwards ricks at hypocrisy, to say the very least

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!