What happened to Brave Girls? Where did their fans go?

• I'm joking BRAVE GIRLS IS THE MOMENT

:twerkingpepe::twerkingpepe:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• But, tbh they need to released better song than Rollin' asap. They can't forever ride that song's success. Even now, less and less people talk about them in just a year. Their sales drop from 78k to 28k in that span of time. It's sad that group that have potential to grow out from their nugu tittle will back to it that quick too because they don't have really good management to handle that popularity. They might become just like Momoland.

• I doubt if they will continue with the idol career at all.

Age is against them - all are in their 30s right?

They got a reprieve with Rollin, squeezed as money as possible from that spike - CFs, tours etc., and that is about it.

I am sure they will continue doing appearances with slowly declining audience.. get married, go into acting etc., But very slight chance of a continuing idol career.

Had Rollin like spike happened at least mid-way in their contract, there was a chance, but it came in the fag end, when they were on the verge of moving on. It is extremely tough to pivot at that point and rebuild.

• But, tbh they need to released better song than Rollin' asap. They can't forever ride that song's success. Even now, less and less people talk about them in just a year. Their sales drop from 78k to 28k in that span of time. It's sad that group that have potential to grow out from their nugu tittle will back to it that quick too because they don't have really good management to handle that popularity. They might become just like Momoland.

Why didn't they think about that before?

Like why can't my faves just release a song better than rolling? what are they thinking.

• :pepe-hehe::pepe-hehe:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• I think it’s a shame - I didn’t like their songs but they were really upbeat and enthusiastic in every performance despite the year end grind.

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• yeah timing is against them. their own company is against them. even kpop stans are against them. first there were nugu. then one-hit wonder. when they had 3 hits they were just hags who should disband. like they are in their loona era.

People said they wont continue 2014, and in 2017 and in 2020 and in 2021 too.

their future was allways and will allways be uncertain. but who cares. they have their paks, their gucci bags full of money. a small core fandom. and they care for their fans as much as for their dogs and food. so who cares what kpopfans think.

• yeah timing is against them. their own company is against them. even kpop stans are against them. first there were nugu. then one-hit wonder. when they had 3 hits they were just hags who should disband. like they are in their loona era.

People said they wont continue 2014, and in 2017 and in 2020 and in 2021 too.

their future was allways and will allways be uncertain. but who cares. they have their paks, their gucci bags full of money. a small core fandom. and they care for their fans as much as for their dogs and food. so who cares what kpopfans think.

Well I have nothing against them, if they succeed again, then fantastic. I am just observing the trend, that is all.

Whatever be the future - they certainly have made history.

• I think it’s a shame - I didn’t like their songs but they were really upbeat and enthusiastic in every performance despite the year end grind.

they did part-time jobs so they could finance going to military stages for years. Those Festivals now are even more apealing. Japan, Philippines... bet they like to perform.^^

they are living festivals. they did 15 in october. brave bro turning them into his atm.

Its a shame that timing is again against them and the BOF was cancelled. i think 50k audience would have been the biggest they had seen so far.

• but you see thats what im saying. the kpopfans just observe their trend. you have to buy the album like you do for nmixx when jyp said so.

Well, fans of specific groups will.

I don't buy physical albums even for the acts I like.. digital is good enough for my listening.

• More like where did they go, I don't even remember seeing any cb news for them in 2022 :melon_think:

They had a comeback earlier this year

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Then Queendom S2 after, followed by tour in USA

• They had a comeback earlier this year

External Content youtu.be

Then Queendom S2 after, followed by tour in USA

Queendom is in 2022? Why did I thought it's on 2021

:pepe-back-away::pepe-back-away::pepe-back-away:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!