I really love improvement success stories in K-pop so please give me some

• Taemin, Shuhua

BTS Suga (I remember following the group early on and always finding comments about the fandom joking around who the worst dancer in the group is and his name was often thrown out and look at him now - even with injuries he's pretty damn good and has a natural rhythm in his body)

Who else comes to mind for you?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Suga was never known as the worst dancer in the fandom tho? In the beginning it was always about him being a "grandpa" joke.

I never said he was known as the worst dancer, but that I've seen a lot of comments back in the day about him or RM being the worst dancer (jokingly) on Youtube specifically

mKl7Ghm.png

• Taeyong being told as a trainee that he had no skill in dance and would never succeed. Now he's not only main dancer, but has also contributed choreography to several songs.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Taeyong being told as a trainee that he had no skill in dance and would never succeed. Now he's not only main dancer, but has also contributed choreography to several songs.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I actually also like his singing voice from all we've heard of him and he's magnetic on stage and has a great rap tone imho

mKl7Ghm.png

• improvement that inspired me

but the idol is not debuted yet, name Jinsik (from kq fellaz 2, ateez's junior)

this was before

when kq introduced him one user shared this vid, the boy dragged by people ( i guess atinys) for being talentless, when i first see the video i was like how kq is gonna debut such talentless person like are they out of their mind

External Content twitter.com

but after kq training

the improvement tho

God's Menu fancam

External Content youtu.be

he is lead vocal of the group btw

• So, as I’m sure many of you know by now, Lee Know was a back-up dancer for BTS from Fire to Spring Day if remember right, and even went on tour with them to Japan. Well, from what I know, back-up dancers have to do dances really technically correct, and their expression either doesn’t matter as much, or is told to not be too expressive, so that most of the attention is/can be on the group, in this case BTS. No problem there, and it makes sense. Well, he’s obviously no longer just a back-up dancer, and is now in his own group. However, he still had his back-up dancer habits with him. Just to be clear, nothing really wrong with that, old habits die hard as the saying goes. By this, I mean out of all of Stray Kids, he is the most technical dancer and gets the most moves correct, hence why he’s the dance leader of the group. However, for a long time, he wasn’t as expressive as other group members when dancing (other members like Hyunjin were), because he was so focused on dancing itself. However, over time, he’s gotten so much better and more comfortable being expressive on stage and it’s really wonderful to see. I’m unsure if the general consensus is that he’s now on par with people like Hyunjin and IN, but he’s definitely getting there at least and I’m couldn’t possibly be prouder of how far he’s come.

• Kinda long but Tiffany's journey is so inspiring

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

• Kinda long but Tiffany's journey is so inspiring

Tiffany <3<3<3<3

mKl7Ghm.png

• whichever

Well DC as a group is a fairly long and steady success story throughout the years

as a individual though... ill have a think about it

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!