Prediction for Lisa solo album sales

• Please even Rosé is looking like she’ll pull a 400k+ on gaon. That’s too low for Lisa

Oh crap, i totally had a brain fart, i thought this was another Rose prediction thread. Yeah, Lisa will pull over 400k easy with her C fan support.

• The irony and lack of conscience for me

Anymore delusional nonsense u wanna bark?

Get help or touch some grass

I clearly havent posted anything dumb,illogical and delusional like u here. Ur dumb post solidifies ur image as a troll

Sad to see someone so delusional like you think that you are not a troll. Yeah my comment was over the top but still the truth or do you really think that Lisa the Musically the most talented one in BlackPink? Maybe I had a attention to troll but at least I'm not telling myself that I'm not a troll like you. That you really believe that your Threads was not trolling at all :pepenomad::pepenomad::pepenomad::pepenomad::pepenomad::pepenomad::pepenomad::pepenomad::pepenomad::pepenomad::pepenomad::pepenomad:

• She will top all the chart and Rose solo debut would be nothing compare to her solo. But the sad truth it's not because her Musical talent we all know she is the weakest member of Black pink in terms of musically talent. The only think she can do is rap but I doubt she will release a rap song. Yes I know she is good dance but you can see a dance in a song so no hot dance to distract from her bad Voice. For sure her solo song will be EMD shit that have a lot of laud and distracting sound so she don't need sing a lot and the part wehre she sing will be full Auto tune. She can release anything she want and all fan are going crazy about this because she have a mass of fan who support her no matter what just like me. 8):thumbup:

0/10 trolling attempt. “We all know she is the weakest member of Blackpink” is the clincher, truly an embarrassing statement. Her success must make people like you so mad, it’s hilarious" but that’s the last time I give you clout and reply so enjoy it I guess.

Anyway, OT3 fans will literally do anything they can to not promote it and try and sabotage it, including big accounts. YG will likely give lacklustre promo too. But Lisa has such a huge fan base and true Blinks will support her. She could literally be so massive, even more so than she is now, let’s hope YG won’t screw it up.

• 0/10 trolling attempt. “We all know she is the weakest member of Blackpink” is the clincher, truly an embarrassing statement. Her success must make people like you so mad, it’s hilarious" but that’s the last time I give you clout and reply so enjoy it I guess.

Anyway, OT3 fans will literally do anything they can to not promote it and try and sabotage it, including big accounts. YG will likely give lacklustre promo too. But Lisa has such a huge fan base and true Blinks will support her. She could literally be so massive, even more so than she is now, let’s hope YG won’t screw it up.

Lol read the entire Thread I even admit that I was trolling and if you know I was trolling why do you care but thank you for you attention and that you waste some time one me. It's always funny to see someone say that he don't care but at the end need to fight back. Sad that you won't reply to me but if you change your mind fell free the wirte me a message ;-):thumbup:

• Idk but I hope YG keeps his promise and Lisa solo happens this year :sweatr1:

Verbal promises don't mean anything. I don't think any company would put solo releases from its members in their contracts unless they're required to (i.e. Bang Yedam won KPop Star and his prize included a solo release; Bobby won Show Me The Money and the prize included a solo album).

• Sad to see someone so delusional like you think that you are not a troll. Yeah my comment was over the top but still the truth or do you really think that Lisa the Musically the most talented one in BlackPink? Maybe I had a attention to troll but at least I'm not telling myself that I'm not a troll like you. That you really believe that your Threads was not trolling at all :pepenomad::pepenomad::pepenomad::pepenomad::pepenomad::pepenomad::pepenomad::pepenomad::pepenomad::pepenomad::pepenomad::pepenomad:

Ohh lemme contact the mental hospital. A nutcase is on the loose.

Do u even know what a troll. Framing someone who is far more intelligent,profound and i at least have a life wont change the reality that ur the only troll here

Do u even know what musical talent?its songwriting and producing skills and her vocals are stable. Only the dumbest of trolls like u would bark this kind of nonsense. Get a life instead of coming here to bark nonsense. Its obvious that u dont get loved by anyone. Get a life,troll. U arent even worth an ounce of me yet u have the audacity to call me a troll. The lack of conscience for me

Talentless barking troll like u should be banned asap then must be taken to the asylum. Spamming emotes makes u look more dimwitted. Further proves ur nothing but an empty vessel. At least i warned other people of troll threads and realised trolling was boring asf. All this due to me having a functioning brain unlike u. This has been long cleared. Dont have anything else to bark abt is it?

I pity ur meaningless existence. How jobless and salty must u be to hate on a talented girl

• Lol read the entire Thread I even admit that I was trolling and if you know I was trolling why do you care but thank you for you attention and that you waste some time one me. It's always funny to see someone say that he don't care but at the end need to fight back. Sad that you won't reply to me but if you change your mind fell free the wirte me a message ;-):thumbup:

eb36bc9d0f4dc54efd3c4b39cd93dbf7957be00a5386397316473139763751af_1.jpg

• Ohh lemme contact the mental hospital. A nutcase is on the loose.

Do u even know what a troll. Framing someone who is far more intelligent,profound and i at least have a life wont change the reality that ur the only troll here

Do u even know what musical talent?its songwriting and producing skills and her vocals are stable. Only the dumbest of trolls like u would bark this kind of nonsense. Get a life instead of coming here to bark nonsense. Its obvious that u dont get loved by anyone. Get a life,troll. U arent even worth an ounce of me yet u have the audacity to call me a troll. The lack of conscience for me

Talentless barking troll like u should be banned asap then must be taken to the asylum. Spamming emotes makes u look more dimwitted. Further proves ur nothing but an empty vessel. At least i warned other people of troll threads and realised trolling was boring asf. All this due to me having a functioning brain unlike u. This has been long cleared. Dont have anything else to bark abt is it?

I pity ur meaningless existence. How jobless and salty must u be to hate on a talented girl

To lazy to read this but it's nice to see that you make your thoughts and write this long text and waste your time ;-)

• First of all, isn't it just a single(I think they should all get 4 songs each tbh) she's getting like Jennie? Also difficult to predict, YGE not promoting her at all in SoKor or Thailand may come back to bite them especially with them fully leaning on the Chinese base because it's only so much the Cbars can do.

Also unlike Rosé who is the main vocalist and has been having a solo highly anticipated for 2 years+, Lisa's solo is unpredictable in a way because we have no idea what YGE will do since she isn't known for her vocals. If they go the "hip-hop" route it will almost be a guaranteed Fandom driven path to success unless it's something like 'kick it'? So a lot of variables honestly.

I hope it'll be an overwhelming success and the song will be great since she's the one I'll say to be my bias if I did stan groups but honestly there's a lot of doubt. I remember seeing a tweet where someone wrote Lisa's solo might be like a BG release where it's mainly Fandom driven than GP success and it may be true but I hope for it to gain GP love but I think if it's also a single album it'll definitely sell well but my expectations aren't as unrealistic but I can't give a number till it's officially announced and teasers start dropping, although I honestly won't be surprised if Rosé outperforms her since the SoKor GP love her voice.

• Pardon the negativity, but the expectation for Lisa's solo is so high, I frankly don't even know if she'll be able to deliver. I know the music video will get a bajillion views, but I'm nervous whether she can carry an entire song by herself. Of course, more than happy to be proven wrong! It's going to be a danceable song, that's a given, you know she is going to dance her pants off. If she can incorporate viral choreography, even better.

Rose's pre-sales are doing really well, but she also has a huge fanbase, so not surprising at all. I just wish they spaced out the releases better so Rose can have her time to shine. We are already seeing the fanwars, sigh.

I have seen that point a lot but I think that has to be one of the most unnecessary point of concern no offense. She doesn't have to be a strong vocalist to carry an entire song, that's what the producers and writers are there for, they'll make it to fit her and she is generally decent(I really enjoy hearing her sing) with her vocal even if the general consensus says she's weak. If there is any worry it should be the genre of what YG will put out especially if they make her rap without hiring a good writer(Current writers are not good) since people will not overlook her being weak lyrically on her solo.

• I have seen that point a lot but I think that has to be one of the most unnecessary point of concern no offense. She doesn't have to be a strong vocalist to carry an entire song, that's what the producers and writers are there for, they'll make it to fit her and she is generally decent(I really enjoy hearing her sing) with her vocal even if the general consensus says she's weak. If there is any worry it should be the genre of what YG will put out especially if they make her rap without hiring a good writer(Current writers are not good) since people will not overlook her being weak lyrically on her solo.

I thinks its an alt of that troll. Both scream ot3 vibes. She can write on her own too btw

• I thinks its an alt of that troll. Both scream ot3 vibes. She can write on her own too btw

Yeah I definitely see her participating creatively, just not sure YGE will let her write on her own solo especially if it(the verse) is going to be in English. Which I don't get why they don't let them write in the language of their comfort and then translate & tweak it if needed.

• Pardon the negativity, but the expectation for Lisa's solo is so high, I frankly don't even know if she'll be able to deliver. I know the music video will get a bajillion views, but I'm nervous whether she can carry an entire song by herself. Of course, more than happy to be proven wrong! It's going to be a danceable song, that's a given, you know she is going to dance her pants off. If she can incorporate viral choreography, even better.

Rose's pre-sales are doing really well, but she also has a huge fanbase, so not surprising at all. I just wish they spaced out the releases better so Rose can have her time to shine. We are already seeing the fanwars, sigh.

Yet another OT3 fan who insults Lisa. Guessing you are an alt of that user. Haven't you got better things to do with your time?

I hope Lisa is even more successful considering how many trolls, akgaes and OT3 fans like you are willing her to fail. You complain about fan wars when you are inciting them with your dumb comments. No wonder people say Blinks are the worst, most can't even support one of their own members. What did Lisa do, aside from being popular?

Embarrassing how everything thread about Lisa turns negative.

• It's funny I am being labeled a troll just for sharing my opinion about my own BP bias. I happen to be a huge fan of Lisa, please don't judge me based on my FAIR criticisms of my own bias.

You can admire and like a person without thinking everything they do is perfect and expecting rainbows and gold to come out of their asses. It's called having a balanced view and not having blind faith.

That I said, I have my doubts, and like I said, I hope I am proven wrong with regards to her solo. I obviously want her to do well, and I know she can sing. But I think it's fair to say that the expectations are really high, hence my apprehension.

• I don’t think she will get an album, it will probably just be one song, but she will still sell a lot. Looking at all the records that Rosé is breaking, all the solos are set to do well.

I don’t get why people have ‘concerns’ about her singing in it though. Yes, she may not be a singer in bp but she still can sing. And who says she has to? How many tracks did Bobby’s recent album have? And he is ‘just a rapper’.

• People that think she cant sing are nuts. Have they heard her in You Never Know, she literally has the killing part in that song. Lisa has one of the best voices (not talking technique, talking vocal tone which is the most important). Her voice is unique and one of a kind, no one else sounds like her singing or rapping.

Her single will sell between 500-700k on Gaon. If Rose doesnt do it, she has a great chance of breaking BOA's alltime record for album sales.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!