Prediction for Lisa solo album sales

• She will top all the chart and Rose solo debut would be nothing compare to her solo. But the sad truth it's not because her Musical talent we all know she is the weakest member of Black pink in terms of musically talent. The only think she can do is rap but I doubt she will release a rap song. Yes I know she is good dance but you can see a dance in a song so no hot dance to distract from her bad Voice. For sure her solo song will be EMD shit that have a lot of laud and distracting sound so she don't need sing a lot and the part wehre she sing will be full Auto tune. She can release anything she want and all fan are going crazy about this because she have a mass of fan who support her no matter what just like me. 8):thumbup:

• It's gonna be:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Desbundar

• I saw the hashtag but there is barely any information why they are trending this. It’s only copy/paste comments :/

It all started with this. How can SK editors miss something so obvious? And they really sent this to China for them to use.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by Skyliv ().

• Twitter drama? Ehh

No, I wouldn't call it twitter drama.

Her C-fanbases are openly complaining about the things I-fans have been tentatively mentioning and getting yelled at and called haters over.

It's the same things that have been mentioned for a while. Her styling is only rarely good enough for a top tier pop group member and often unflattering, Chinese TV fans are not finding her looks aspirational (which is fair criticism, she's a pop star not a bank teller) and they want her stylists to act like stylists all the time and not just whenever they feel like it, they're also upset that YG is doing the bare minimum at all times in terms of effort. All her campaigns over the last year look similar. They'd rather Lisa had been a little late on YWY than only appear via desk, especially when it inevitably turned out there were no projects that were keeping her in Korea.

It's about Lisa in this case but you could mention Rose too, the lack of promo for her new release, same old looks, super basic editing (that ugly text on her second teaser pic). YG doesn't make much effort for BP because they are so popular that their projects don't "need" it, but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be provided. It could also have a negative effect on them over time if fans get bored and other groups are providing that kind of content.

Anyway, Lisa's Chinese fansites have $$$$ and they're taking a tip from Jisoo and Rose's fanbases post-Ice Cream and withdrawing financial support for Blackpink projects until they are happy with how Lisa is being managed, so they may get somewhere, because that's potentially a lot of sales lost.

• It all started with this. How can SK editors miss something so obvious? And they really sent this to China for them to use.

PLEASE that’s sooooo embarrassing. I thought YG couldn’t get anymore incompetent but here he is

• My issue is that big Bvlgari event held some weeks where she didn't attend.

A whole GA for the brand, and the event was in SK.

The post by Bvlgari today looks a lot like damage control cuz it came after the hashtag started trending.

And honestly if they are going to use the SK team for the supposed "bold campaign", they can keep it cuz i know its going to be very bland.

• sheryllee3 SandyBee3 Tommy_Plitten

From what I've heard, LisaBar has decided to stop supporting group projects until YG gets their acts together

From what I've heard, LisaBar has decided to stop supporting group projects until YG gets their acts together

all the bars should pull out

only thing yg is afraid of ismoney

The post by Bvlgari today looks a lot like damage control cuz it came after the hashtag started trending.

And honestly if they are going to use the SK team for the supposed "bold campaign", they can keep it cuz i know its going to be very bland.

This!! It's a bit embarrassing if you compare Lisa's Bvlgari videos with those of other celebrities.

Oh man, what a mess

• She will top all the chart and Rose solo debut would be nothing compare to her solo. But the sad truth it's not because her Musical talent we all know she is the weakest member of Black pink in terms of musically talent. The only think she can do is rap but I doubt she will release a rap song. Yes I know she is good dance but you can see a dance in a song so no hot dance to distract from her bad Voice. For sure her solo song will be EMD shit that have a lot of laud and distracting sound so she don't need sing a lot and the part wehre she sing will be full Auto tune. She can release anything she want and all fan are going crazy about this because she have a mass of fan who support her no matter what just like me. 8):thumbup:

Ooohh...another troll to watch out for :clown:

As lisabar should. 100%

maybe Lisa wasn’t able to attend because she was busy?

• her c-fans collected enough money to buy 50k albums (as of now, they started collecting money for that about 40 days ago and they collected money for her birthday seperately), her thai fanbase (which is huge HUGE) didn't give any hints, her other international fanbases are still silent.

If there will be some news on her solo, then her fanbases will go crazy.

I predict her to surpass THE ALBUM pre order and sell around 700k

• her c-fans collected enough money to buy 50k albums (as of now, they started collecting money for that about 40 days ago and they collected money for her birthday seperately), her thai fanbase (which is huge HUGE) didn't give any hints, her other international fanbases are still silent.

If there will be some news on her solo, then her fanbases will go crazy.

I predict her to surpass THE ALBUM pre order and sell around 700k

nah thats not possible or maybe it might idk lol

• Pardon the negativity, but the expectation for Lisa's solo is so high, I frankly don't even know if she'll be able to deliver. I know the music video will get a bajillion views, but I'm nervous whether she can carry an entire song by herself. Of course, more than happy to be proven wrong! It's going to be a danceable song, that's a given, you know she is going to dance her pants off. If she can incorporate viral choreography, even better.

Rose's pre-sales are doing really well, but she also has a huge fanbase, so not surprising at all. I just wish they spaced out the releases better so Rose can have her time to shine. We are already seeing the fanwars, sigh.

• Ohh a Troll call me a troll so I made it as a Troll :clown:

The irony and lack of conscience for me

Anymore delusional nonsense u wanna bark?

Get help or touch some grass

I clearly havent posted anything dumb,illogical and delusional like u here. Ur dumb post solidifies ur image as a troll

Edited once, last by Lilbp ().

• This thread contains 25 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!