Prediction for Lisa solo album sales

• It's funny I am being labeled a troll just for sharing my opinion about my own BP bias. I happen to be a huge fan of Lisa, please don't judge me based on my FAIR criticisms of my own bias.

You can admire and like a person without thinking everything they do is perfect and expecting rainbows and gold to come out of their asses. It's called having a balanced view and not having blind faith.

That I said, I have my doubts, and like I said, I hope I am proven wrong with regards to her solo. I obviously want her to do well, and I know she can sing. But I think it's fair to say that the expectations are really high, hence my apprehension.

I think the expectations are high(the highest) on the performance of the song(charts(internationally), sales etc.) based on how people view her solo fan/stan base.

If anything from what I have seen she has the lowest(Rosé has the highest from what I see) expectation on the song(s) especially when a good number of people are predicting it will be a "dance" track or "rap" track for Lisa which I hope it wouldn't but hope any song that will be released will subvert anyone's expectations that are low. I would like to hear her taking on a Hip-hop/Rnb type track but then again I wish she has more than one song so she can experiment with more genres if YGE decides to play safe on the Title track sigh.

Anyway don't worry about her carrying a song, she's surrounded by experienced professionals to fit it with her strengths. Cardi is one of the most successful artists(different markets and consumers I know) and she's not known to be a good or decent vocalist and she has good writers(allegedly) who cater to her strengths so don't put too much concern on her carrying a song lool.

• It's funny I am being labeled a troll just for sharing my opinion about my own BP bias. I happen to be a huge fan of Lisa, please don't judge me based on my FAIR criticisms of my own bias.

You can admire and like a person without thinking everything they do is perfect and expecting rainbows and gold to come out of their asses. It's called having a balanced view and not having blind faith.

That I said, I have my doubts, and like I said, I hope I am proven wrong with regards to her solo. I obviously want her to do well, and I know she can sing. But I think it's fair to say that the expectations are really high, hence my apprehension.

I’m a big Lisa fan and I respect ur opinion

• I think the expectations are high(the highest) on the performance of the song(charts(internationally), sales etc.) based on how people view her solo fan/stan base.

If anything from what I have seen she has the lowest(Rosé has the highest from what I see) expectation on the song(s) especially when a good number of people are predicting it will be a "dance" track or "rap" track for Lisa which I hope it wouldn't but hope any song that will be released will subvert anyone's expectations that are low. I would like to hear her taking on a Hip-hop/Rnb type track but then again I wish she has more than one song so she can experiment with more genres if YGE decides to play safe on the Title track sigh.

Anyway don't worry about her carrying a song, she's surrounded by experienced professionals to fit it with her strengths. Cardi is one of the most successful artists(different markets and consumers I know) and she's not known to be a good or decent vocalist and she has good writers(allegedly) who cater to her strengths so don't put too much concern on her carrying a song lool.

Thank you for writing a reasonable reply.

And reading this, it does pacify some of my concerns.

Immediately as you mentioned Cardi B, I thought, it just takes the right producers to make a hit. She has the tangibles - she can carry a note (she actually has a beautiful tonal colour, she can reach Rose notes when they sing together) and she is a decent rapper (but I'm hesitant to call her a great one).

They should know her well enough after all these years to cater to her strengths.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!