At this point why YG isn't doing anything?? It's not even about dating anymore

• What is wrong with them? It's not about dating anymore, it's her private life and privacy. How is this normal?? When they released a statement on other group but doing nothing for Jennie. This is annoying

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BlinkTaglist

• I heard the hacker's group has 47k follower

why are people so disgusting? no shame?

External Content www.youtube.com

• mY FoLloWErs :pepestare: Gurumi and her 50K followers need to sit down and think about why they care so much about someone's private life. Seriously, I think they all need a doctor's help.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• I'll go and protect her if y'all give me money for the flight but this is concerningly obsessive, why can't they just let it go, it's some weird napoleon complex power trip.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• At this point I wouldn't be surprised if it's Lisa's ex-manager (that one that stole from her) maybe he still had an access to their social media accounts or has some helper inside ...

But honestly it's not about just exposing that Jennie is dating, it's really creepy what's happening. I hope that there will be legal action taken against gurumiharibo

• I'm starting to think it is an ex or even current staff member considering the photo of Jisoo.

Poor Jennie. Dating is not a crime, and shouldn't be treated as such. This whole campaign against her is gross.

• Yesterday another user posted on Twitter other photos of Korean idols. They all had the gurumi watermark… maybe he’s not the YG staff, but surely someone who collects information and photos of idols. In this Jisoo/Jennie case, maybe a YG staff sold the photos to him?

Either way YG staff are involved quite obviously

• I seriously hate YGE bc they never tell us what is happening with the pinks and lbr they don't even protect them.

That piece of shit who stole Lisa's money was still working at YGE after everything he did and this piece of shit hacker is obviously someone they know, but YGE is still choosing to stay silent and let people run wild with disgusting rumors.

They never addressed any BP real issue, they never cared enough to protect the girls, they actually let them be dragged for the sake of nothing, just bc they are incompetent.

This hacker is disgusting and should be sued, since day 1 their obsession towards Jennie is alarming.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!