DICE IS CLIMBING UP THE CHARTS

• i didn’t say ggs flop at building big fandoms, i said bgs always have bigger fandoms than ggs, and that’s still true to this day. what i said and what you thought i said aren’t the same thing at all

and let’s not compare groups at different levels with each other lol. on top rn in terms of fandom bts > bp, stray kids > twice, seventeen > rv and so on, in the past sj > snsd, bb > 2ne1, 2pm > wg, etc. for a more nugu level oneus > purple kiss, golden child > rocket punch, monsta x > wjsn, and so on. bgs have always amassed bigger fandoms than ggs from top to bottom at every level

I have never said bgs didn't have bigger fandoms. I agree with that. But that is in the past. That's why I have said times have changed lol. Also I dont understand why your comparisons are so random, first of all groups u are comparing didn't even debut in the same year in the first place, also has completely different musical direction.

Here we are talking about Nmixx, i don't see any rookie boygroup having more sales than them or even doing 1/3 of their sales which contradicts your statement that bgs have bigger fandoms than ggs.

• I have never said bgs didn't have bigger fandoms. I agree with that. But that is in the past. That's why I have said times have changed lol. Also I dont understand why your comparisons are so random, first of all groups u are comparing didn't even debut in the same year in the first place, also has completely different musical direction.

Here we are talking about Nmixx, i don't see any rookie boygroup having more sales than them or even doing 1/3 of their sales which contradicts your statement that bgs have bigger fandoms than ggs.

i was comparing groups at the same level of relevance, so comparing same year debuts doesn’t really make much sense. bts and bp are the ultimate top 2 groups rn and they didn’t debut in the same year. musical direction has even less relevance in this discussion lol.

if we go back to the examples i gave, one could argue that stray kids and seventeen are not even more relevant than twice and rv and yet still have bigger fandoms, same story for sj and 2pm vs snsd and wg, so history has proven that even the utmost top of the top ggs couldn’t compete with bgs less relevant than them. you catch my drift now? the more nugu examples i gave were specifically of same company groups debuting 1-2 years within each other so that there’s no big generation gap or a difference in company power between them for a fairer comparison, and the story is still the same. as for your example, tempest is only from yuehua while nmixx is from jyp so comparing them as if they’re on the same level just bc they debuted in the same year doesn’t make much sense to me lol

• i didn’t say ggs flop at building big fandoms, i said bgs always have bigger fandoms than ggs, and that’s still true to this day. what i said and what you thought i said aren’t the same thing at all

and let’s not compare groups at different levels with each other lol. on top rn in terms of fandom bts > bp, stray kids > twice, seventeen > rv and so on, in the past sj > snsd, bb > 2ne1, 2pm > wg, etc. for a more nugu level oneus > purple kiss, golden child > rocket punch, monsta x > wjsn, and so on. bgs have always amassed bigger fandoms than ggs from top to bottom at every level

the gap is kinda closing it, aespa has right now the biggest album sales for a 4th gen group with Girls 1.8 mil, IVE's After Like hit 1.3 mil less than 1 year after debut, in like 2 comebacks Hybe ggs will also sell 1 mil, yes bgs on average sell better but ggs are getting pretty close too while bgs are nowhere near close to ggs digitally

Right now in 4th gen only Stray Kids, TXT, Enhypen and Ateez reached over 1 mil for one single album while for ggs we have aespa, IVE and Itzy (soon LSRF and NJ).

• the gap is kinda closing it, aespa has right now the biggest album sales for a 4th gen group with Girls 1.8 mil, IVE's After Like hit 1.3 mil less than 1 year after debut, in like 2 comebacks Hybe ggs will also sell 1 mil, yes bgs on average sell better but ggs are getting pretty close too while bgs are nowhere near close to ggs digitally

Right now in 4th gen only Stray Kids, TXT, Enhypen and Ateez reached over 1 mil for one single album while for ggs we have aespa, IVE and Itzy (soon LSRF and NJ).

The gap is definitely closing, but the point i was making is at every level there’s always a bg selling more than a gg in question. aespa and itzy have grown their sales a lot but nct’s bazillion units and stray kids are still ahead of them. lesserafim and nj are selling great but they’re still far behind txt and enhypen. ive has achieved crazy things for a gg and yet i think stray kids and even txt will always outsell them, and so on and so forth

• The gap is definitely closing, but the point i was making is at every level there’s always a bg selling more than a gg in question. aespa and itzy have grown their sales a lot but nct’s bazillion units and stray kids are still ahead of them. lesserafim and nj are selling great but they’re still far behind txt and enhypen. ive has achieved crazy things for a gg and yet i think stray kids and even txt will always outsell them, and so on and so forth

you are also comparing groups which debuted in different years, is normal NCT or Stray Kids has more sales than aespa, they debuted 4 to 2 years before, more time to get more fans, Stray Kids are only ahead of them when you count their next comeback, aespa's Girls sold more than anything STK put until now, same as TXT with NewJeans and LSRF which debuted 1 minute ago, both groups didn't even had one comeback

I do agree overall boy groups sell more but is nothing like before, ggs are closing the gap a lot.

• you are also comparing groups which debuted in different years, is normal NCT or Stray Kids has more sales than aespa, they debuted 4 to 2 years before, more time to get more fans, Stray Kids are only ahead of them when you count their next comeback, aespa's Girls sold more than anything STK put until now, same as TXT with NewJeans and LSRF which debuted 1 minute ago, both groups didn't even had one comeback

I do agree overall boy groups sell more but is nothing like before, ggs are closing the gap a lot.

i was actually comparing stray kids directly with itzy in the same time frame, and stray kids obviously pull ahead. and if txt must be excluded, even at debut enhypen sold more than both nj and lesserafim’s despite their release not producing any hit song unlike the latter.

now aespa is selling at a faster pace than nct, true, but we also have to keep in mind they debuted after the physical sales boom in 2020 and nct is now an aging group with a lot of baggage to put it bluntly. if sm wasn’t so stubborn in keeping all their new male idols hostage under the nct brand and debuted a new bg from scratch i have strong reasons to believe they would’ve sold more than aespa too. this one is all speculation of course so it’s not a strong argument, but none of the trends so far has given an indication that it’d change any time soon

• But were not talking about nmixx sales, just that dice is charting better. Like why bring boy group sales into this 😅😅

it’s true that the thread has been derailed somewhat lol oopsy my bad :pepe-cringe:

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• it’s true that the thread has been derailed somewhat lol oopsy my bad :pepe-cringe:

Bops so I'll allow it.

• it’s true that the thread has been derailed somewhat lol oopsy my bad :pepe-cringe:

Promoting real taste :spammerpepe:

out of service

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!