YG and HYBE silence is making this situation worse

• just come out and admit it and try to sue the hacker or atleast do something about it.

if not both fandoms will keep fighting and blaming each other and gurumi who in return will keep on leaking that stuff. and that excuse about him not having harmful photos s evaporated now. That pshycho just posted her bathtub pic and some previews for pics which are actually pg and could cause a big scandal.

YG, HYBE plzzzz ty to be competent for once and protect your artists.

• how do y'all know they aren't doing anything about it tho? i don't think a statement would change much. but i would hope they are working with the police or something

who's your favorite artist?

• Fans gave this loser too much attention so he/she continues to escalate. Should have just ignored this attention seeker from the start. No should care about who is dating who, especially with unconfirmed rumors.

• Fans gave this loser too much attention so he/she continues to escalate. Should have just ignored this attention seeker from the start. No should care about who is dating who, especially with unconfirmed rumors.

I think he wants companies to admit that they are dating and he gets frustrated when fans deny and call him a liar. literally a psychopath

• Tbh if I were them I'd find even a better hacker and pay them to ruin that fuckers life

I wouldn't even wait for my company or the law

Just straight up dark web resources

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I think he wants companies to admit that they are dating and he gets frustrated when fans deny and call him a liar. literally a psychopath

Isn't the hacker a GD fan and just trying to f with Jennie? I know they've liked GD posts.

Also not trying to put this on VIPs/GD stans -- everybody got crazies.

• They don't need to address anything because it's such a stupid and fake rumor.

And this is why they won't release a statement

They prefer fans who are high on copium

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• just come out and admit it and try to sue the hacker or atleast do something about it.

if not both fandoms will keep fighting and blaming each other and gurumi who in return will keep on leaking that stuff. and that excuse about him not having harmful photos s evaporated now. That pshycho just posted her bathtub pic and some previews for pics which are actually pg and could cause a big scandal.

YG, HYBE plzzzz ty to be competent for once and protect your artists.

Why spook them by announcing you're going to track them down?

I'm sure the police have already launched an investigation to gather information on the matter

"We're always with InSomnia, we can spend more time, beyond limits together!"

• They probably are doing something. And if not, Jennie is not a helpless damsel tied to a chair and unable to reach help. She has a voice, and she has a lot of money and access to resources. She could hire PI's, she could go to the police. If none of these things are being done, that is a mystery in itself.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!