JUST STOP STANNING KPOP IDOLS IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THEIR SITUATIONS

• Stop it. She already knew . You all are putting her in a worse position. Thai lilies have been sending emails to YG and went to her family's and friends private platforms to tell them this so yg would change the video but nothing happened obviously she's forced to wear things they gave her and it's not her decisions.

Do you know anything about kpop industry at all? Do you know that Lisa hair is getting thinner and thinner each cb? Bc they forced her to color her hair. Do you see how damaged her hair is? Do you think idols choose what to wear in music videos? You thought you did something when the ones who should apologize is the company and not her

• Stop it. She already knew . You all are putting her in a worse position. Thai lilies have been sending emails to YG and went to her family's and friends private platforms to tell them this so yg would change the video but nothing happened obviously she's forced to wear things they gave her and it's not her decisions.

Do you know anything about kpop industry at all? Do you know that Lisa hair is getting thinner and thinner each cb? Bc they forced her to color her hair. Do you see how damaged her hair is? Do you think idols choose what to wear in music videos? You thought you did something when the ones who should apologize is the company and not her

i dont think it was an issue at all though.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Its disrespectful fans do this Next time dont buy her album just to get online fansign to make a hit tweet

i was saying her hair wasnt an issue at all. but yeah, people going on a fansign where its meant to be a good environment and bring stan twitter problems there is embarrassing as hell

LAFBL0s.gif

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

• NOT that bad? someone teached idols about CA on their online fansign This is not disrespectful to you? Stop stanning KPOP please Just leave them alone

i was saying her hair wasnt an issue at all. but yeah, people going on a fansign where its meant to be a good environment and bring stan twitter problems there is embarrassing as hell

Exactly, NCT “fans” did this for the exact same CA bs. It’s like you have a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet your idols, and you use it to be condescending with non-issues. I would never

• Exactly, NCT “fans” did this for the exact same CA bs. It’s like you have a once in a lifetime opportunity to meet your idols, and you use it to be condescending with non-issues. I would never

And he was a right pussy about it. Unlike Lisa who handled it with grace. Don’t compare the two.

• And he was a right pussy about it. Unlike Lisa who handled it with grace. Don’t compare the two.

no.. they educated the wrong member so he had no idea wtf happened

the person "educating" them also didnt even understand what the issue was lmao

WzkDkA4tnFyvSwOgRGI4RKyYMtMQ3utDCyHEqttDfwipWyE4FN4FXnB-KYN-eRoo2BEdpY3C0zwJjVYpJMJF5802TSwUU-TQ=w1600-rj-l80-nu-e365

the cringe

:pepe-cringe:

LAFBL0s.gif

Æmen

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!