What’s stopping Wonyoung from getting that 4TH GEN IT GIRL title?

• honest question.

i hope to see some insightful replies.

4th gen GGs have a lot of pretty gorgeous ladies obviously because this is kpop but no more than Wonyoung from I’VE. I’ve come across a lot of online comments proclaiming her as such from various social media platforms and forums

Now this begs the question, what’s stopping her from being heralded with that title from the consensus and do you think there’s actually more worthy of the title “IT GIRL” strictly in the 4th gen?

for me personally, I have no problems calling her as such. she does move like one and what I mean by that is that the fame and influence she holds looks pretty rich to me. Her visuals are alluring and she is very gorgeous fitting beyond korean beauty standards and she’s tall af, she swoons over uncles fans like no other and women go gay for her (hardly, a bold assumption but you get the point) I will not be surprised if she will eventually run away with this status outstandingly among her contemporaries, that is how i think of her atm.

PINK • VENOM

• Laws >> Age >> Soju deal

A major Soju or alcohol endorsement deal is the ultimate stamp of an "It girl", she can do that only when she turns 21. That means she should retain her "it-ness" till then and not fizzle out.

• Wonyoung isn’t only the biggest 4th gen idol, she’s one of the most popular celebs in Korea.

She has 9 cfs. Miu miu, Fred Jewellery, Inisfree first ambassador since Yoona. And She’s endorsing the same brands jennie used to endorse Samsung and SK telecom.

Maybe her fans aren’t loud that’s why she would’ve been overhyped if she was from the big3 tbh.

WONYOUNG CHARTS on Twitter
    “[📺] TVChosun reported low birth rates in Korea and brought up celebrities to make it easier for audience to differentiate each generation based on their year…
    mobile.twitter.com

She’s known as MZ wannabe icon.

• She is a it girl tho? I mean why isn't she considered one. She is massively popular atm. No 4th gen girl even comes close to her in Korea. Even most 3rd gen female idol tbh.

Is it because she isn't a big3/hybe girl ppl don't consider her a it girl?

ღ(¯`◕‿◕´¯) ♫ ♪ ♫ 𝓘𝓤 ♫ ♪ ♫ (¯`◕‿◕´¯)ღ

65b3f1e1aa73672380893c10179e44effda46d21.gifv GOWdueMbkAAKzP3?format=jpg&name=large5e73593750e04f5fa6e1f86f54a6bd87d896fe84.gifvGOWd9tQagAABT9E?format=jpg&name=large5e73593750e04f5fa6e1f86f54a6bd87d896fe84.gifvGOWdubybsAADHPT?format=jpg&name=large 65b3f1e1aa73672380893c10179e44effda46d21.gifv

• that’s crazy if they used her as a someone to distinguish generations lol

and

pardon me for asking but what exactly is an MZ wannabe icon?

PINK • VENOM

• She is a it girl tho? I mean why isn't she considered one. She is massively popular atm. No 4th gen girl even comes close to her in Korea. Even most 3rd gen female idol tbh.

Is it because she isn't a big3/hybe girl ppl don't consider her a it girl?

I’m just having trouble figuring out if she truly is THE absolute IT GIRL of the 4th gen who stands out above all of her competitors for the status and people here on AKP think she is atm then I rest my case. I think the question now would be if someone has the resume snatch that crown soon or it’s for her to lose?

PINK • VENOM

• VenerableBede

Changed the title of the thread from “What’s stopping Wonyoung from getting that 4TH IT GIRL title?” to “What’s stopping Wonyoung from getting that 4TH GEN IT GIRL title?”.
  • I’m just having trouble figuring out if she truly is THE absolute IT GIRL of the 4th gen who stands out above all of her competitors for the status and people here on AKP think she is atm then I rest my case. I think the question now would be if someone has the resume snatch that crown soon or it’s for her to lose?

Right now no one is close imo. But in future who knows? There are 4th gen girls with potential. Depends on how they'll be managed.

ღ(¯`◕‿◕´¯) ♫ ♪ ♫ 𝓘𝓤 ♫ ♪ ♫ (¯`◕‿◕´¯)ღ

65b3f1e1aa73672380893c10179e44effda46d21.gifv GOWdueMbkAAKzP3?format=jpg&name=large5e73593750e04f5fa6e1f86f54a6bd87d896fe84.gifvGOWd9tQagAABT9E?format=jpg&name=large5e73593750e04f5fa6e1f86f54a6bd87d896fe84.gifvGOWdubybsAADHPT?format=jpg&name=large 65b3f1e1aa73672380893c10179e44effda46d21.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!