IZ*ONE Girls have debuted beautifully

• Although IZ*ONE's sound might not have been for everyone, their signature sound in tracks such as Fiesta, Panorama and D-D-Dance was something I enjoyed hearing and I missed getting a new sparkly song every few months for me to obsess over for a week when they disbanded. :pepe-sad:

So I was glad that the IZ*ONE girls have inherited traits from the now extinct group into their respective debuts and so far, I've enjoyed all of their debuts.

We all know of IVE's (Wonyoung and Yujin) commercial success and it would be silly not to attribute some of that success to Eleven being a solid debut with a sound that have not been beat up to death.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And then there's Yuri who debuted solo with a elegantly playful GLASSY coupled with Express Moon as a B-side.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There's also Miss Eunbi armed with her EP: Open. While I would say that not all of the songs in her EP was a direct hit for me, Door (TT) and Blue Eyes made for pretty enjoyable listens with their slightly more mature elegant sound.

Last but not least (so far), the local duck whose debut is my favorite of the lot so far. Her ˣ‿ˣ (SMiLEY) EP screamed
    to me and I enjoyed all of the tracks in the EP. It was amusing to watch Yena pull off such a concept so naturally and in her element too. Smiley is a pretty solid title track but my favorites lie in Lxxk 2 U and Pretty Boys, two tracks I have been looping the past two days. Lxxk 2 U with its band/pop rock influence gave the EP a lively twist while Pretty Boys is just :pepemusic: , slightly reminding me of Marina for some reason.

Looking forward to more great releases from the IZ*ONE girls :danceb:

• indeed and don't forget the J-Line with their performances

External Content youtu.be

and

External Content www.youtube.com

• I'm physically aching just by looking at the moves in Rumor omg 894091308573007892.gif?size=96&quality=lossless
    Do love me! is a cute song though and Nako looks good in the center

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!