What cartoon restaurant or cafe is your most favourite place?

• As a kid I never saw a taco or nacho before so I allways was jealous of Kim Possible going to that one mexican place

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Tiana's Palace and I'm forever mad Disney never added it as an actual restaurant within their themepark. Tf?????

OMG yes! That sounds like so much fun. <3

That was one of my favorite Disney Princesses growing up, especially because she was the only one that looked like me at the time. And I always wanted to go a restaurant like it, especially to try one of those pastry thingies with the honey and powdered sugar. That still looks SO DELICIOUS ✨

FOR REAL!!

Like I've been to Disney World twice and though the restaurants are pretty good, it would be AMAZING if they could incorporate a Tiana's Palace.

I'm not sure if you've been to World before but I can tell you that the restaurants are the best and the most special because of the scenery. But unfortunately, most restaurants there, their food is what you would eat at a normal restaurant in town. So, Tiana's Palace would be like a breath of fresh air especially because they don't really have a restaurant with similar food than what they would serve in a real-life version of the restaurant.

The only problem is and probably why they haven't found a way to incorporate it yet, is where would they put it? It doesn't really fit a certain theme. Magic Kingdom has a very medieval vibe to it so it's perfect for princesses and other Disney characters like Rapunzel, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella, Peter Pan, etc. Tiana is more in the modern era and is probably the princess who's era is closer to our current one (1920s) so maybe Hollywood? But it definitely has more of a 1950s-1960s vibe (especially Sunset Street or whatever it's called) and then of course, different Hollywood eras such as Star Wars inspired land, Toy Story, etc. And then we have Epcot which is basically small lands with a lot of different cultures around the world in a nutshell. Mostly full of restaurants and probably the land with the least number of actual attractions...and then Animal Kingdom is Asia and Africa cultures, more specifically South Asia and Africa. It also has Pandora from Avatar but I don't think Tiana's Palace would fit there.

And then we also have the sections of Magic Kingdom: Tomorrowland, a wild west one, an American History type one, the type one and Adventureland (Pirates of Caribbean type land). I don't see her fitting any one of those tbh...the wild west is really the wild west as potrayed in the 1800s, Tomorrowland is supposed to be futuristic, the American History is literally as it sounds. It also has the Haunted Mansion lol. And Adventureland? Nope, probably not.

So I think that if they actually do try to incorporate her restaurant is if it's in the Fantasyland of Magic Kingdom or Hollywood

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I was kind of picturing epcot because it could be seen as displaying New Orleans culture, but yeah I'm not sure. Fantasyland, Magic Kingdom, and Hollywood could work.

I'm just frustrated that they instead gave Tiana the Splash Mountain ride... which has it's own slew of problems because Song of the South has racial stereotypes and other nonsense. I know it's supposed to be rebranded with Princess of the Frog stuff, but it puts a sour taste in my mouth. Her whole thing was cooking, and it would be really cool to see her restaurant come to life!

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I was kind of picturing epcot because it could be seen as displaying New Orleans culture, but yeah I'm not sure. Fantasyland, Magic Kingdom, and Hollywood could work.

I'm just frustrated that they instead gave Tiana the Splash Mountain ride... which has it's own slew of problems because Song of the South has racial stereotypes and other nonsense. I know it's supposed to be rebranded with Princess of the Frog stuff, but it puts a sour taste in my mouth. Her whole thing was cooking, and it would be really cool to see her restaurant come to life!

Yeah, I don't know...they have an America section in Epcot as well, right? Maybe they could stick it in there? Hollywood and Fantasyland seem close but they're not quite there. But there the closest bet, probably.

Same, I know what you mean. I'm definitely not happy about that rebranding either and I actually enjoy the ride. It was fun with a sense of unevenness the fox gave me and of course, the water drops. But I also am not a fan of it because of course, the controversy surrounding the movie and all that.

I still want Tiana entering Walt Disney World through the restaurant. There are some movies/characters/shows referenced throughout the lands that only get restaurants and not attractions which I'm fine with. I feel like it would be a better opportunity to do so

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• i wanna go to the super weenie hut jr

lol in the German one it's called "Weicheischuppen Jr." (Wimp hut Jr.). Basicly they want to go to the Salziger Spucknapf (Salty spitton) and have no idea how to get in there since the only allowed people have to be "Harte Jungs" (Tough boys).

Unbenannt.png

Reg: "How tough are you?"

Spongebob: "How tough I am? Do you have a bottle of ketchup?"

Reg: "Sure!"

Spongebob: "Here we go! (Desperatly tries to open the bottle) Can I shortly hold it under hot water?"

Reg: "Get lost. It is a little bit to hard for you, little sponge?"

Spongebob: "To hard for me? You're kidding! Last week I banged a toe as I was watering my herbs and I only cried for 20 minutes"

Reg: "You know what small one? You are better off over there!"

Spongebob: "Wimp hut junior? Does this mean, I belong to Wimp hut junior?"

Reg: "Oh, sorry! I actually ment the store next to it!"

Spongebob: "Super wimp hut junior?"

Patrick: "You better watch out what you say. Because I'm actually a feared (reads) kick-box-er"

Spongebob: "And even if you would be both Klitschko-brothers at once: I beat you up, fatty!"

Patrick: "Fatty?? Don't call me fatty!"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!