[theqoo] If you were chosen to be Blackpink's new member, would you join them or not?

• If you were chosen to be Blackpink's new member, would you join them or not?

gBkKL.webp
    'If you were chosen to be Blackpink's new member, would you join them vs not'

The only condition is: You have to be the center, pushing Jennie aside.

nmeer.webp

And you, Yeosi, become the face of Blackpink
    mKKTB.webp

You will be added to the group right away. You don't have any time to go on a diet or get your face fixed. You have to practice on your own.
    Your contract is 7 years long. If you leave before it expires, you will have to pay the penalty fee that costs hundreds of millions.

You can not leave the group unless someone kills you.

Luxury brands reject your offer to become their ambassador. You can only be the ambassador of 66girls (a Korean fast fashion brand).

XOGaL.webp

There will be posts about you trending in online communities every day. People will say, 'This ugly thing shouldn't join the group if she's not talentedㅋㅋ' and the comment sections will be like, 'I know right? I'm f*cking sick of her. When is she going to leave the group?'. You will get hate comments on a daily basis.
    You have to face and accept how the staff, public, and members think of you.
    No one will take responsibility for the hate comments or attacks made toward you.

Jennie: Main rapper
    Jisoo: Main visual
    Rosé: Main vocal
    Lisa: Main dancer
    Yeosi: A potato

Jennie's fancam views: 8.5M
    Rosé's fancam views: 6.79M
    Lisa's fancam views: 7.82M
    Jisoo's fancam views: 6.33M
    Yeosi's fancam views: 1.5K

'Want to trade photocards~'
    A: I'm willing to trade to Jennie, Rosé, Lisa, or Jisoo
    Me: I'm trading it with Kim Yeosi's PC + 50,000KRW

What will you choose?

-Pushing Jennie aside to become the center of Blackpink? It's like you're telling me to go and f*cking dieㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Would I get bodyguards? I'm afraid I'd get attacked by some lunatic fans.

-Just picturing myself in the middle of Blackpink's members gives me nightmares...

-Well, you only live onceㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-How will Blackpink's members treat me? I'd be an outcast, right?ㅋㅋㅋ I don't think I can do that...

-What the f*ck... But I'll take it!! I want to be able to see Jennie everydayㅠㅠㅠ

-Of course, I'll take the chanceㅋㅋㅋ I just need to stop checking online communities and quit social medias for 7 years and I'd get hundreds of millions

-How could I push Jennie aside as the center of Blackpink in the first place...

-I wouldn't join, but if I were ever in that situation, I think I wouldn't even be able to eat and lose weight right awayㅋㅋㅋ

-I love money but... No, thank youㅎㅎㅎ

-I don't think I can... You know how hate comments can kill people, right?

-I wouldn't, no matter how much money I could earn by joining themㅋㅋㅋㅋ It sounds so f*cking terrifying...

-No matter how gorgeous you are, I think you'd still get hate if you join Blackpink right nowㅋㅋㅋ

• I would be so hated and so bashed but like the money would probably help me start my own business afterward

So yes, I would take one for the team

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• :pepe-joy::pepe-joy:

..............................................Exoplanet...........................................

dc87b7e7d56e75e48f2875ef5348afa99a238864.gifvc66dac77518f47854a87fff714bbd946fa3deff4.gifv50b332c0bfca4cbc4ebbe39282dd6c22196eb712.gifv

.............................................................................................................

• yes i would and i'd become the most popular member. YG would get its shit together just so they can produce more content with me in it, then they would just disband blackpink and put all their funds towards my solo career :pepe-clown-walk:

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.
  • Of course! WHO WOULDN'T? ;(

Time to live out my delusional dreams

Stage name: Elle-sa

Position: Main Dancer and Sub Vocal

I think I'd fit right in just give me about 1000 vocal lessons and 10,000 dance lessons and I'd be good to GO.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Of course! WHO WOULDN'T? ;(

Time to live out my delusional dreams

Stage name: Elle-sa

Position: Main Dancer and Sub Vocal

I think I'd fit right in just give me about 1000 vocal lessons and 10,000 dance lessons and I'd be good to GO.

you didn't read the stipulations

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!