RE: “Who else is surprised Danielle is the second least popular member in NewJeans?”

• Honestly I was also suprised. She’s pretty, talented and the best on stage. She always looks so confident which I thought fans would love.

Maybe she really looks “too white” for i-fans who often hate on waisans visuals (Somi, Nancy and Vernon were all called bland by i-fans). And koreans largely seem tired of of non-korean members in general

• Me too. I honestly though it would be between minji and danielle. What surprised me the most is that haerin seems to be the most popular in Korea.

• Im surprised. Danielle stood out the most to me, because she is more smiley, which is very welcome to me in kpop. a lot of dancers are straight faced

• Tbh, I think she won't be the most popular in terms of fandom size but she'll get a lot of appreciation from non fans. I think all she's missing is a viral moment which the other girls had. Minji with her bubble popping, haerin with her cat like visual and cute introvert moments, hyein with her catwalk and hanni with her fancams and photobook pics. It's surprising though because when the members were first introduced danielle was one of the most popular, I think she just needs a viral moment to boost her back. I think she's pretty popular in China though, if I'm correct I think her cbar following is second after haerin (there's a pretty big gap though)

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• if her viral moment is her recipe for potato pancakes here I can die happy

her charm levels are off the charts in English

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• typical day down under!!! lol

• I love this clip so much. There's also a clip of her pretending to be a sunflower and she's so cute

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

🍭 iite cool🍭

dpr layouts Tumblr posts - Tumbip.com

• Yes, all the members looked like the same person in Attention, then Hype Boy came along and Danielle stood out a lot to me, so I thought she was going to become popular

• That sounds about right. I think Koreans just really like Haerin and Minji that they ignored the others?

• That sounds about right. I think Koreans just really like Haerin and Minji that they ignored the others?

The weird thing though is that they hyped up Danielle's visuals a lot in the beginning. I remember there being lots of knetz praising her visuals but somehow it hasn't translated to fandom popularity or even fancam views. It's really strange

• she's my fave and people need to chill. the group has just debuted. it's too early to say who is more popular. a cb or two, a change of concept, a viral moment can turn the tables

Edited once, last by Belkiss ().

• Yeah I don’t know she’s the standout member maybe Korea doesn’t like her visuals that much. Even Hyein shouldn’t be the least popular when she’s the best performer of the group, I guess it’s her age.

i disagree. I feel like Hanni followed by Danielle are the best performers.

Hyein is still young and it shows in her nervousness. she's charismatic but her stage presence is weak along with haerin

• i mean...the group is literally a month old. the difference in their individual "popularity" is almost negligible rn. haerin and minji are obviously sk's visual pics so they get more hype and views, but thats not rlly a measure of fans imo.

who's your favorite artist?

Edited once, last by aclassyteaparty ().

• The weird thing though is that they hyped up Danielle's visuals a lot in the beginning. I remember there being lots of knetz comparing her to Olivia hussey and praising her visuals but somehow it hasn't translated to fandom popularity or even fancam views. It's really strange

no that is minji. try to search olivia hussey, she's definitely the korean version

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!