Recording Academy breaks down on what’s Makes BTS a global force

• BRIYANI

Changed the title of the thread from “Recording Academy Article On BTS” to “Recording Academy breaks down on what’s Makes BTS a global force”.
  • Since their debut in 2013, BTS has become the epitome of pop music phenomenon. They've been nominated for two GRAMMYs, they've charted four number 1 albums faster than any groupsince the Beatles, and have broken 25 Guinness World Records. And the South Korean group did it all while singing mostly in their native language, creating strides for other Asian music acts.

The septet — consisting of members J-Hope, Jimin, Jin, Jungkook, RM, Suga, and V — hasn't released an album since 2020's Be, so naturally, fans are excited for BTS' upcoming anthology album, Proof, on June 10. The three-part project will include both old and new tracks, and will surely showcase the magic that is BTS.

In preparation for the release, let's brush up on the record-breakers' captivating career as they return to their roots in a fresh way. Whether you're part of the ARMY or simply wondering what makes BTS so special, GRAMMY.com answers some of the most burning questions about the K-pop phenoms.

Has BTS Always Been A K-Pop Group?

Why Is BTS So Popular?

Was "Dynamite" BTS' First English Song?

Who Has BTS Collaborated With?

What Inspires BTS' Music?

Who Is The 8th Member Of BTS?

Does BTS Have Any GRAMMYs?

Who Writes BTS' Songs?

Which Issues Does BTS Fight For?

• Omggg your sig is so nice!!!! Where did you get it

here i resized the og!

ezgif.com-gif-maker (1).gif

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• here i resized the og!

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Can I use it?

• here i resized the og!

You sig lovers will probably have to change sigs everyday :smirks2:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!