Blackpink Pink Venom performance in INKI94YO

• Taste that Pink Venom :pepelove2:

BlinkTaglist

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

c4tj5c1.png

Edited 4 times, last by kirishiki ().

• External Content twitter.com

YIREN

e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv fab59363da33ef51baa656716577e60cdb9b2fd2.gifv 084b4b1830b2175bbfe169388158c289cc0b861f.gifv 9a71235e38fac2f4f9e1daf62b01efee6e4923bf.gifv e2ab9f65c50ad7b933ecb52f941f1493d96d8704.gifv

• Inkigayo it's always late with posting

tv version or that close up ONE Take cam

in this case I hope that BP got that dynamic treatment because it's awesome

External Content www.youtube.com

• kirishiki

Changed the title of the thread from “Blackpink currently perform Pink Venom in INKI94YO” to “Blackpink Pink Venom performance in INKI94YO”.
  • Lets see if YG upload this performance to their official channel

YG stopped uploading Inkigayo performances on their official artist channels recently. As far as I know, YG was the only label SBS would allow Inkigayo performances on therr channels.

I think it's because YG has been releasing "music show-like" performances with high-production values before they start going on music shows, essentially "stealing" all the views from music shows they would have had for a first performance. So I guess SBS doesn't allow YG to do it anymore.

Since last year big labels have been beefing with music shows about them doing 46887277 fancams and labels have been saying music shows are essentially stealing content and they've threatened copyright lawsuits against music shows.

So a way around that is doing their own music show type performances. So far only YG has done it because they have the ability to because they have a 2-story theater in their new building.

These both took place in YG's building on TREASURE and BLACKPINK's channels, and they were both posted before they went on music shows.

External Content m.youtube.com

External Content m.youtube.com

And it's probably about to get worse for music shows. YG and Naver are supposed to be done building their new SFX/VFX studio in the next year or so. It'll be the biggest of its kind in Korea. Where online concerts, shows and movies will be filmed.

It's almost guaranteed that YG and Hybe will film performances there and will most likely stop going to music shows

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited once, last by Blue2012 ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!