BLACKPINK Global Press Conference

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BlinkTaglist

• this is really happening :pepe-sad:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• FafG-O6UYAIM98r?format=jpg&name=900x900

FafG-j1UcAAQfkY?format=jpg&name=900x900

news

BLACKPINK “The point choreography that expresses fangs, it will be easy to follow”

202208191013252410_1_20220819102005634.jpg?type=w430view original

[News Reporter Lee Min-ji] BLACKPINK released a point choreography.

At the global press conference to commemorate the release of Blackpink's 2nd regular album 'Pink Venom', which was held on August 19th, Blackpink talked about the choreography of the new song.

Jennie said, "Every time a song is released, we try to create a choreography point that matches the song title. When preparing a choreography performance, the members discuss a lot with the dancers. How can we incorporate the keyword 'Pink Venom' into the dance? I was worried about whether or not it would happen, so please take a good look at that part." He said, "I tried to match the choreography. I tried to harmonize the fun of watching, the music, and the visual."

Rosé added, "After thinking a lot about the hook choreography and giving opinions, we have prepared attractive and fun choreography that fans can easily follow. I want to see the fans follow along. Please look forward to it."

Lisa said, "The point is to express the fangs by hand this time. It is an intuitive expression of 'Pink Venom', and everyone can easily follow it, so please follow it a lot."

(Photo=YG Entertainment)

news

BLACKPINK “I want to meet as many fans as possible for the world tour with 1.5 million people”

202208191017292410_1_20220819102004244.jpg?type=w430view original

[News News Reporter Lee Min-ji] Blackpink meets fans around the world.

At the global press conference to commemorate the release of Blackpink's 2nd regular album 'Pink Venom', which was held on August 19th, Blackpink expressed their anticipation for their world tour.

While meeting fans around the world through the world tour, Jisoo said, "It's been a really long time since I've been on a world tour. The fans have been waiting for a long time, and we are preparing hard with the determination to pour in all of us. said

BLACKPINK especially predicted a world tour with 1.5 million people. Lisa said, "As I prepared to meet as many fans as possible, the scale grew. I'm excited to meet Link in more cities and bigger venues. I'll have fun playing on every stage of this tour."

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• Started thread at the same time.

Requesting merge.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

SAME

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!