[instiz] BLACKPINK 'BORN PINK' PRE-ORDERS EXCEED 1.5M.. GOING TO SET THE BEST RECORD

• [instiz] BLACKPINK 'BORN PINK' PRE-ORDERS EXCEED 1.5M.. GOING TO SET THE BEST RECORD

AVvXsEh2ExNfh9UzkT5uiFEN6pfSJPoQHxiu1zCDAZsu1QYrrJZrcjscqlreSRUKNvZJiKfdGXJZcTtca9qw2a3Ml5EyxqvSnVnIiKxfHg0Anf1Ux5AcLpMQLQzJslpEm0OL_nENTjir_O-NIyCwBtIfZRC-zIc72KKDFH9NCmrvP5dUMi6MYK-cyCOVnBt0=w427-h640

Girl group BLACKPINK has surpassed 1.5 million in pre-orders for their comeback album.

YG Entertainment announced on the 18th, "BLACKPINK's 2nd regular album 'BORN PINK' pre-orders exceeded 1.5 million copies within a week of pre-order."

The highest performance of a K-pop girl group is to be expected. Considering that the album release date (September 16th) is still close to a month away, it is noteworthy that the record of 2 million and even 3 million is not impossible at all.

source: https://naver.me/Gkp7VQ56

original post: here

1. Kyaaah

2. Let's gooo

3. Wow the pre-orders only started for a week ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
    > There's still a month left for the pre-ordersㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Wow in a week????

5. Aren't they still receiving pre-orders right now? I feel like they will sell way more compared to this week...?!?!
    > Groups who sell well will definitely sell more

6. Wow
    > I haven't even bought mine yet

7. Are they including the digi-pack too?
    > I don't think the numbers for that are out yet...
    >> No no, there's no digi-pack

8. King-lackpink

9. Tomorrow, BP will release their song at 1PM!! Please give Pink Venom a lot of interest🖤💖   

10. I still didn't buy mine. I'm still waiting

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!