BP UK/US price for their albums are a joke

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Prices for these albums in UK/US are a joke before anyone brings up how they made the albums.. Ktown prices are much in line with previous releases.

Why is it so expensive their UK/US sales will be fked due to this.

• ForgottenSoul

Changed the title of the thread from “BP Internatinal price for their albums are a joke” to “BP UK/US price for their albums are a joke”.
  • Here is the translation: "Why is YG not giving us cheap digipacks so that we can break records"

First yall are losing your shit over stadiums now this, do you at all care about music or do you just need records so that you can continue attacking other groups?

• pasted-from-clipboard.png

In the UK you could buy just the base CD of The Album by its self for £7 with free shipping..

This one is OK the other ones are just off the chart

I guess people can fork out 1 expensive version and a few of the cheaper ones

External Content www.youtube.com

• Here is the translation: "Why is YG not giving us cheap digipacks so that we can break records"

First yall are losing your shit over stadiums now this, do you at all care about music or do you just need records so that you can continue attacking other groups?

They are though

the basic cd version is the digipack essentially

Read it minion

The way you are way more active in BP threads instead of Twice threads that are literally having a cb in 2 weeks it's unbelievable. Go hype your faves and let blinks do their thing. Obsessed stalker.

Why are you speaking? Other girl groups dont even chart in the Uk at all?

• This one is OK the other ones are just off the chart

I guess people can fork out 1 expensive version and a few of the cheaper ones

No, you read. That's the previous album he's referring to. He's complaining that YG didn't do the same for this comeback. At least that's what understand from the mess he wrote.

The way you are way more active in BP threads instead of Twice threads that are literally having a cb in 2 weeks it's unbelievable. Go hype your faves and let blinks do their thing. Obsessed stalker.

YES <3

Yes, we care about the music that’s why we BUY the records cuz it’s good

Edite: it is expensive cuz it comes with great other stuff. thats marketing

I SAY FUCK IT WHEN I FEEL IT CUZ NO ONE KEEP ON TALLY I DO WHAT I WANT WITH WHO I LIKE

30f443a5649093af9ae086cb57c3ead9e83c6734.gifv

• £55 .. UK price more expensive then US xd

https://www.walmart.com/ip/BLA…xset-Version-B/1961079359

Its $42 in US with free shipping.. sad times

Well also run prices in ktown4u and kpomart

The pricing and shipping changes for each site all the time. Have to look around if you wanna get the most bang for the buck.

• No, you read. That's the previous album he's referring to. He's complaining that YG didn't do the same for this comeback. At least that's what understand from the mess he wrote.

YES <3

I mentioned other stuff not just the "cheap version" Which just for a CD is not actually that cheap..

Aespa The Girls released a digipack ver in UK for £14 , BTS also released a £6.99 cd album in UK before also.

• I mentioned other stuff not just the "cheap version" Which just for a CD is not actually that cheap..

Aespa The Girls released a digipack ver in UK for £14 , BTS also released a £6.99 cd album in UK before also.

So Aespa's digipack was twice more expensive than BP's CD? And you're bragging about charting lmfao

• yikes bts also did the same with BE. they know some of their fans will pay a ridiculous amount for anything and they're using that mentality. doesn't matter how many albums you sell as long as you have double the cash. greedy af

• Well also run prices in ktown4u and kpomart

The pricing and shipping changes for each site all the time. Have to look around if you wanna get the most bang for the buck.

Seems Ktown is a bit cheaper

So If I remove the Tube on Ktown can get it for £28 in the UK not that bad I guess. Will take 20/40business days though If I do that version. Other wise a extra £10 for 2/5 business days.

• Yeah. I was shocked with the US price. Tbf, US/western or Japan prices are always more expensive even in BTS albums. Good thing it's only 18 USD in global.

Got the set version for 55 USD and I would say it's a great deal cause I bought the BTS' Proof album for that same price & got 1 album whereas I get 3 albums for blackpink's new album. I might actually steal 1 and give the other 2 for my niece's birthday (she's a big fan of blackpink).

Honestly, I don't think their sales will take a hit since majority of their fans are from Asia and China and they sell it at a standard price. Plus, fans have many options to choose from. Their US sales might hurt a little tho.

• Aren't there UK Kpop shops where you can buy it cheaper ?? Like in France it's 60€ for one album on the official site but you can still buy it on some french shops for 29€ and it's supposed to counts for korean charts. The photocards are different (all for the official shop and random for the others because it's the korean edition) but at least those who don't collect them don't have to pay that ridiculous price

• yikes bts also did the same with BE. they know some of their fans will pay a ridiculous amount for anything and they're using that mentality. doesn't matter how many albums you sell as long as you have double the cash. greedy af

No one is as greedy as HYBE. YG's prices for blackpink's album are at a standard price for a kpop album. I think they have a problem with logistics or shipping overseas cause the gap between Global to US is big lol

IMG_20220811_191056.jpg

IMG_20220811_191131.jpg

• Yeah. I was shocked with the US price. Tbf, US/western or Japan prices are always more expensive even in BTS albums. Good thing it's only 18 USD in global.

Got the set version for 55 USD and I would say it's a great deal cause I bought the BTS' Proof album for that same price & got 1 album whereas I get 3 albums for blackpink's new album. I might actually steal 1 and give the other 2 for my niece's birthday (she's a big fan of blackpink).

Honestly, I don't think their sales will take a hit since majority of their fans are from Asia and China and they sell it at a standard price. Plus, fans have many options to choose from. Their US sales might hurt a little tho.

The set version for $55 is not bad but US/UK retailers dont have it yet from what I can see and it would be like £80+

A single version on UK websites is £50+ A single version on US websites is $40+ both include shipping and i dont think any western sites have box sets.

The Box set on Ktown costs

pasted-from-clipboard.png

Its pretty extreme.

• Aren't there UK Kpop shops where you can buy it cheaper ?? Like in France it's 60€ for one album on the official site but you can still buy it on some french shops for 29€ and it's supposed to counts for korean charts. The photocards are different (all for the official shop and random for the others because it's the korean edition) but at least those who don't collect them don't have to pay that ridiculous price

In the UK I dont see that atm just £50+ everywhere.

No one is as greedy as HYBE. YG's prices for blackpink's album are at a standard price for a kpop album. I think they have a problem with logistics or shipping overseas cause the gap between Global to US is big lol

IMG_20220811_191056.jpg

IMG_20220811_191131.jpg

Those cheap versions cost alot though

That box set costs $104 USD with shipping.

US price is actually like the lowest price around because it includes shipping Like Those albums for comparison sake £55 is $67..

Why are UK albums £55 when they should basically be 35. UK Albums are £20 more expensive then the US ones.

• I get that but UK albums are £20 more expensive then US ones? Why.

Must suck that u cant make threads abt the digipacks u were so sure BP was gonna have :crys:

• Tbh, I think there's a logistics/shipping problem overseas and it's out of YG's control. You guys are still lucky cause their company doesn't charge a lot when it comes to albums with a good quality material. And you still get a lot of contents inside. I think YG should've done a better resolving the US/Europe prices tho.

• For the U.K. I seen BP album on chuchu.

23CE2D2F-F027-45E1-81B8-3C13EA439057.jpg

The shipping fee:

34279204-05FA-458B-9E6C-54A9EF53758D.jpeg

BLACKPINK BORN PINK Box Set | UK Kpop Album Store | FREE SHIPPING
    Free shipping for BLACKPINK BORN PINK Box Set with photocards and pre-order gift included! Album sales count towards GAON & Hanteo Korean charts. Selling a…
    chuchucherry.com

External Content twitter.com

• Are they gonna have an ot4 photocard or sell the album with all the photocards in the uk. If the photocards are random it won’t chart you’ll have to rely on digitals

Blinks welcome in joining army in the expensive albums :pepe-comfy:

Apparently UK versions like on HMV dont have random stuff.

• interesting never heard of this site but the price is nice

• This thread contains 34 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!