BP has blinks whipped lmaoo

• No fandom complains as much as us, we literally started the LED trucks movement, we hate YG for the abuse we sustain

But when BP finally breathes, everything is suddenly okay, we are okay again, nothing else matters lol

We're just irrevocably whipped for BLACKPINK u see

We are never getting out of this relationship till BP leaves YGE lol

THE ALBUM:LIVE isn't a new CB but it still lifted my spirits cause BP finally did something since January 31st lol

+ it's so fucking awesome!!!

Their best Live Album yet, all the tracks are so fresh again, I'll probably stop listening to THE ALBUM for a while due to this ^

D4 GOES HARD AF, THAT SONG WILL NEVER AGE 💯💯💯

BP now has 4 Live Albums :)

I'll patiently await the return of the queens whenever that is, cause they're truly irreplaceable to me ✔️✔️✔️

• Funny, my sister-in-law told me the other day quote "BP doesn't let me like any other groups". Pinks are so toxic OMG!

Out of topic but that PS performance has a whole of 168k views. Blinks, that's not even an MV :woow:

BP is just irreplaceable, I feel all blinks went through a phase they were like nope I can't take this anymore but once BP comesback, we all here like they never left for a year lol

• Western fans are somewhat less bothered. BP's total output is not that much different than western artists typically have in a similar time period.

KPop fans are just used to hyperactive release schedules.

• Western fans are somewhat less bothered. BP's total output is not that much different than western artists typically have in a similar time period.

Issue is no western artist will release an 8 songs collection & call it an album

When BP do cb, it's always with the least amount of music possible

Yep, part of the problem is that fans are insanely narrowly focused. I've never experienced a music genre like Kpop where fans literally stan only ONE group. And this cuts across all fandoms, Armys, Blinks, Onces, every fandom has folks that literally only listen to ONE band... it boggles my mind for sure :whatb:

Back in simpler times, music fans had many artists they liked, they didnt mind waiting 3 years for an album because other artists were releasing stuff in the meantime. My faves in hair metal were Poison and Bon Jovi, but i listened to tons of other bands in between like Whitesnake, Warrant, Def Leppard, Motley Crue, etc. That doesnt even take into account other genres like Brit synth pop, hip hop, gangsta rap, pure pop, etc.

In fact, my cassette tape catalog was massive, i had cassette tapes of maybe 40 different acts at one point.

So yeah, if you only stan BP, you're gonna be in a world of hurt and bored out of your mind. In 2019, that's what happened with me. I cant listen to the same 10 songs for months at a time. I ended up branching out and found a playground of amazing songs from Twice, etc.

• That's not true tho

Being in kpop usually leads u to others

If bts got u into kpop, you're bound to check other groups music, same situation with BP

• Indeed. Gaps are just a good excuse to explore other artists IMO :)

I have extremely wide ranging tastes in music so I can always find something interesting.

• Meanwhile....

If you ordered the music-only CD version of 'The Show' from ChoicemusicLA that was supposed to be shipped tomorrow, you will get this message:

BLACKPINK 2021 - The Show Live 2CD album.

Originally, this item was expected to be released on June 2nd. However, we have just been informed that the release date for this item was unexpectedly delayed, and it will now be released on June 9th. All pending orders for this release will remain in queue and will be processed once we receive our shipment and have confirmed our inventory count.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!