Seohyun writes apology to fans after testing positive for COVID-19

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:-( she didn't need to write an apology letter for being sick :-(

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• She is saying she feels sorry that she can’t perform and will postpone/cancel the long awaited music shows promotion because of it. She definitely shouldn’t feel bad and the most important thing is for her to get better but this is not the apology some people think it is (forced or out of fear of fans’ reaction).

lt64IYu.gif

• As you should, bc this is really f-ed up... Saying sorry for dating, for not smiling enough, for not uploading enough and now we arrived at the saying sorry for being sick. Kpop sure is a perfect world ..

I constantly feel bad for idols, tbh. You're so right bestie.

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Didn’t need to apologise, her health is more important. We waited 5 years, we can wait 1 more week.

I still don't understand that why did they cancel all music show performances and not just perform as 7 and not 8?

Because it’s always been about having all 8 of them together. The fans want it, the members want it. Otherwise if it was any number they could’ve had a cb anytime in the last few years but they always held out until they were all together.

Even on Soshi TamTam in the first couple eps when Seohyun was absent everything went smoothly but the members kept saying they missed Seohyun and it wasn’t the same without her

Plus as seohyun is infected there could be a chance any member who hung with her might also be infected so it’s best for SNSD to keep away. Would be risk to have potentially infected members mingling with each other, staff and even fans until they return long term negative tests.

• hmmm...make sense make sense...

• I still don't understand that why did they cancel all music show performances and not just perform as 7 and not 8?

Because this comeback isn’t about achieving something or promoting the SNSD brand itself. It’s their 15th anniversary and why it’s special and why we waited all this time is because all of them are in it together after 5 yearrs. I would understand if some members missed few gatherings like some episodes of their reality show but at least the first live performance should have all of them. They postponed it so all could perform so that’s good.

lt64IYu.gif

• Because this comeback isn’t about achieving something or promoting the SNSD brand itself. It’s their 15th anniversary and why it’s special and why we waited all this time is because all of them are in it together after 5 yearrs. I would understand if some members missed few gatherings like some episodes of their reality show but at least the first live performance should have all of them. They postponed it so all could perform so that’s good.

yeap I understand that now having the gorilla explain it to me lol

do you think they'll perform at music shows after Seohyun recovers?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!