Did kpop stans lie here ?

• This is why ggs don't last which is funny bc gg Stan's are the ones complaining about that later

Twice, BP and RV are pass that and have thru fandoms by the neck so they safe but younger groups, maybe with the exception of aespa or itzy are at risky of loosing a fandom

• I agree. There's very much a need within some stan circles to only stan the biggest and brightest. When YG finally wakes up to debut their new group, everyone will move on to them next.

• I agree why do people think female idols peak at 25???

It's not just male fans female fans drop them as well. I never understood it.

I don't think that's true

Look at any gg that lasted more than 5 years, they got atleast 50 percent female fans.

Ones with higher percentage of male fans, lose hype faster.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I feel like people need to stop obsessing over who other people stan and start minding their own faves. I don't see how whoever someone else stans is going to affect you. And I say this as someone who has only stanned one group at a time for the majority of my time as a Kpop fan. They're acting as if most Kpop fans haven't been multi-fans for a long time now, but as soon as a new group debuts and they start feeling threatened it's a problem.

As for the age thing, yes, I'd say Hyein is pretty young to be debuting, so I get that. I honestly feel like New Jeans would have been fine as a 4 member group but it's whatever now. But as for the rest of the members, they are the regular age for most idols. The rest are literally 18/17, the same ages as IVE and even Garam herself who many of them in kpop community seemed to have no problem staining and labeling the next it girl.

It honestly feels like when other Kpop groups feel threatened they try to use the age to drag down the groups from gaining new fans. Never mind the fact that not everybody who is a kpop fan is into that fantasy dating parasocial relationship crap.

• I feel like people need to stop obsessing over who other people stan and start minding their own faves. I don't see how whoever someone else stans is going to affect you. And I say this as someone who has only stanned one group at a time for the majority of my time as a Kpop fan. They're acting as if most Kpop fans haven't been multi-fans for a long time now, but as soon as a new group debuts and they start feeling threatened it's a problem.

As for the age thing, yes, I'd say Hyein is pretty young to be debuting, so I get that. I honestly feel like New Jeans would have been fine as a 4 member group but it's whatever now. But as for the rest of the members, they are the regular age for most idols. The rest are literally 18/17, the same ages as IVE and even Garam herself who many of them in kpop community seemed to have no problem staining and labeling the next it girl.

It honestly feels like when other Kpop groups feel threatened they try to use the age to drag down the groups from gaining new fans. Never mind the fact that not everybody who is a kpop fan is into that fantasy dating parasocial relationship crap.

Yeah that’s not the point of the tweet

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!