[theqoo] ITZY LIA'S SCHOOL VIOLENCE'S ACTUAL TIMELINE CLARIFICATION

• [theqoo] ITZY LIA'S SCHOOL VIOLENCE'S ACTUAL TIMELINE CLARIFICATION

bypannchoaJuly 20, 2022
    t/n: it'll be paraphrased, we'll stick to the main points

The exposer's time line:
    AVvXsEii2S_elqrC5orGoke5a4OgG8dwEXX9qCiUNS3gdL0vhMDRPpPxFhYee-BIRLv8gZhudnEK-_Ads9hiqRMzPAP8-ZctXXmCfuqkgfcdyvSSzR1fJFCtpS4uTpIdECP-qrlexR3-3TbZpONhmlM5SMDfOfIkmd5pHrAlYzQ87q_bTJRoeX3lw1-utbi8=s16000

Girl Group [ITZY] Lia's school violence clarification

- On February 24, 2021, around 2:30 pm, an article was posted on Nate Pann (a post containing profanity, which has now been deleted) about someone being victim of Lia's school violence.
    - However, the content of the post seems to be at the level of a simple argument, and it was pointed out that the credibility of the post was low: no photos of Lia, no aforementioned 'Katalk conversation'
    - OP posted her DM with a friend, but the content was rather contradictory to their original claims, and public opinion about the author changed for the worse
    - The author of the first post edited the exposing post while deleting all the "evidence" and just wrote that ''the truth will be revealed''
    - At around 10:00 am on February 25, the agency stated that the person who exposed the Lia had already been sued for defamation last year, and that the disclosure was also false.

- Then an additional exposer came out to expose Lia. However, the majority of netizens once again said that it looked like an usual fight between kids from 1-3rd grade elementary school

- After that, at 2:53 pm on February 25th, the summary of the first exposer was re-uploaded, but rather than saying anything, it just contained a lot of random numbers and OP ended up receiving criticism
    - She didn't post any additional evidence as she claimed (ie. Katalk evidence)

- People concluded the situation as spreading false rumors because of all the contradictions from the original article

AVvXsEhkIgnzD_1nm_VPcCVm4dhnKBpQorbUdk6Eoge5sdOE8Jv6q10jYGeIl6Qoa5LNznY2Now_f8ivV25xt06wQEIN5FioiZzapAFTWQp_AF6cQDX3EXjMKD-AuEK2KlWa8lz_GcktLzTA35SCMz0-M9MbTK3_LIEu6Laj_EGrJhRilnMU0RrAa5UFEv7W=s16000

Summary 1
    1. The exposer claimed that what Lia cyber-bullied and swore at her, but if you looked at Lia's Katalk story or Facebook, you could see that the exposer's group was actually the ones who cyberbullied Lia. Lia's side even printed out the proofs that she got cyberbullied to open a school violence record, but since it was mutually not good for either parties, they decided to just pretend it never happened. Both sides' parents settled down and the exposer herself disclosed this information

2. What OP revealed was that there was proof of discord, not school violence, that's why the police also couldn't conclude it was school violence so they cleared the charge of 'defamation'

3. JYP gets criticized for not re-investigating the case, meanwhile, they took time to respond because OP was requesting their detective whether it was possible to re-investigate first, they had to gather data on their end too, so they couldn't say anything for 2 days because of legal proceedings

4. JYP actually asked the exposer's contact information
    The exposer then contacts JYP with her contact information restricted
    The manager asked the exposer for their contact number because Lia actually wanted to meet her
    The exposer refuses and stops all contact, she never contacts them again

[...] (t/n: below is another more condensed version of the summary above)

These are the 'proofs' that the exposer released about Lia
    This is what the exposer claims that they settled on instead of opening a school violence record

AVvXsEjlXvCB4QrXo32NqpiayB1qG02dgEqWnLZQYU0P7zh3cuHAG-0q3e9lRUdllMhRLBqBgiuRIxizfI_IOeuMqyBFiQvCOIhgW3G7hAowl91Ao14wGQGr4KuKMVY9cMXACFLVI1Cy-8qTRap3GGE1fQzfLNwYWAJe0cgc7k01FUTIClO18jvu_qIXEXlJ=s16000
    AVvXsEg5lsaZ2JdYbQISocwR3QC3IchaldPnN_iQpKqLlrtEXt2e_tWP2v5PiJ51i2c4Yt0XXi1V1iSqpnz7nSF0XAWayFcotXNgsx7QsvSp6mVMrluqNXSgIC5iWVJ1tS0Q3c6gFZhyoSzp7QLaiejSP9_-626ZR7ZzPxKjPXSjFwJs7Kd8dEsrrMQpw-FW=s16000
    AVvXsEj7nEWrCWFdIhNlriFIAATmv5wtEVddSsP5FhsjIUGTKlHuivq9ICOSfK-YZ-j5Ygg3neYfHYbwedyuCKdb_hiHldk3PJI_utwxuEqtf36rHYba_leNHWkxXaCwVfZSlvhMwIHxPqurH0U4TWQNXEtKRXpNStkd5c1Qu2aFr-5lQ1mMi8p-BjXQoe3K=s16000

Series of text between OP and her friend talking about just settling down because Lia and her parents also have the screenshots of the [cyberbullying] that they can present to the school violence committee and OP responds with "Wow she also has everything prepared?"

This is the Katalk stories mentioned above (Lia is not in those Katalk story)
    t/n: Not clear if the Katalk below are talking about Lia, but it's just to show that the exposer's group was also "violent" against other people
    AVvXsEiyTC12RTbrWMBNuu0SlfanMNNh3lFQu913R4GRCPKzOWc_TCBMfrzXYaKddDTemy7RzIqpFOJ9Nzc9kcNgl_K7A9evEUdcHo3KmzcZ-Gbk-FU9L5lMyrEUn-cxOa2hcksFLLxDK_jEmr0TiFx_KbpHyqSKX7hnUql0YQp-CsoZIPz-4n2Wy3dc5N-b=s16000
    Exposer1's group
    - Please know better you f*cking idiotic b*tch
    - Lol who is this boohoo
    - Sorry
    - Who are you referring to? Tell me through Katalk
    - I'll do it later at night
    - Just say it here (exposer 1)
    AVvXsEjUsIWHowinHm6mLOVrZP-2b3MWv3WUhna_I1EybFb9sRyeOUkCnx5UrKRGso9GYQD8PAdc8AJbfqjVRoXjdO7LATVrPtGcOuBilFZL30BITO4vZAMvYkPJ2aCCFF8xJZa0U4T85JpcRqALTj4IS_otUk3AGV0fZh3_jVZYhNhH8j1uoEmFGazVc9s1=s16000
    Exposer1's group:
    I might look like I pretend to be strong, but I'm not pretending, I just say whatever I want?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ So tomorrow, come look for me alone and try talk to me, you don't leave comments right? Just come to my class tomorrow. Saying stuff like that is cringe to me too, but you brought it upon yourself you know?
    - What the~ Say it in our Katalk group
    - (Exposer 1) Who's this?

AVvXsEjaahbG-YsSgcLziAxJryWNvagszujFCD4zRanMNzLNObrH9eWUhQdkoc5wr6sRRQegCzjELQ8K8opH0X2sXt9z8fUnoGxPYEtSkZVljNNXh3x2y7xHGNPsKVHReh8lVg8ohUPhAe7pXqJJKCR9wuLx73H2DAPqQf2ipt7b-hAP2MH1y51RS6ZeCjHS=s16000
    Exposer1's group:
    Yah if you're going to do swear at me, do it here you f*cking b*tch. Yah you think I'm f*cking easy right? Why would I fight a kid like you? On a Katalk story where the sunbaes and hoobaes can all see?ㅋㅋㅋ
    - Me too I'm (exposure's group)'s side
    - Are you going to erase the stories that [they(?)] already screenshotted?ㅋㅋ

+ The people who are talking about the 3000won that Lia borrowed, I'll summarize it quickly here
    It had nothing to do with school violence, so I'm omitting it
    It wasn't the exposer's 3000won, it was just her friend lending her

original post: here

1. Lia and ITZY, find strength, I'll always support you

2. Aigoo She's still getting hated hereㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. Hul this is so unfair

4. Ah so it was just a mutual fight during elementary school??

5. Lia, you suffered... Our ITZY let's hit bigger

6. Lia-yahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. Why is this considered school violence?

8. I wonder how hard it was on Lia, my heart hurts

9. Hul... I didn't know Lia was getting sworn at by communities until now, she's pitiful

10. It's true that it's so so to borrow money without returning it to her friends, but it's not considered school violence

11. I know Lia always gets sworn at but I never knew why, what crime did she commit?..

12. So it was really not school violence ? What a reliefㅠㅠ I really liked ITZY and I couldn't even say it ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

13. Lia is pitiful, I hope a lot of people learn about this, she's still receiving hate, and I know there will still be posts hating on her and whining about the police or whatnot. People can be so dumb

14. Calling this school violence is eba, it just sounds like normal conflicts you have when you're young

15. What crime did Lia commit.. I'll support her

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• She owed somebody 3,000 won. That's $2.28. :pepe-cringe:

Lia, just cashapp them their money so we can move on!!!! They helped you buy a cartoon of milk 10 years ago! they deserve it!

Better yet, give them a whole $5 as reparations.

But seriously, happy to see that some people are done hating on her. In the end though, this post means nothing because there will still be people who refuse to see her and Hyunjin as more than the school violence kids. Whether it be due to fanwars, jealousy, or legitimate cynicism.

I still appreciate OP's effort though, and I am happy to see that she is mostly been getting positive comments during this comeback as well.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I literally bursted out laughing at this.

• Some accusers accuse others of what they have done. The inspiration has to come from somewhere.

granted there are actual victims in other cases, but this one's so sloppy its not even funny

Like they really tried to make a case but they left everything everywhere.

• or even better send the victim a pair of sneakers :-)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!