Do you like the introvert idols?

• im biased wonyoung and my bias wreakers re yena and yuri .

I notice wonyoung loves her unnies and adores being maknae but she is really a calm girl and sometimes silly girl, she doesn't rarely do stupid pranks like yujin yena chaeyeon hyewon.

I know totally than this is accurate for me.

EeKFFnjWoAAC0uT.jpeg.jpg

Yena act like a kid so i like the things she is always happy izone virus,she is professionel idol on stage

Yuri is really a playgirl when I notice she looks like Yena's girlfriend but now she's really close to hyewon. (She is honest girl)

Well i like soobin in txt when they debut and onew shinee is older than me but he is really sweet and kind.

• I don't mind introverted idols but i can't imagine ulting a quiet idol. Like, my bias is an introvert but he's not really that shy or quiet so...

• Why ?

why would i?

besides, unless its a close person whom ive shared a significant amount of time with, its impossible to tell what they really are

what people are in front of a camera or at a workplace or at a party are not what they are all day long

for example, people think dahyun is an extrovert but all the members said she's the most introverted off camera

her energy levels increase drastically in presence of fans

yoohyeon has a lot of traits common to me and i thought she might be an introvert ( mostly solo hobbies, sleeping in and staying home a lot and stuff )

but her personality test says she's an extrovert

weird, but we'll never really know

the main distinction is people's energy levels and how much they can spend before needing to recharge

not something we can tell without really being with them irl for some time

• I think than Dahyun is like chameleon

Her private is important for her

• I think than Dahyun is like chameleon

Her private is important for her

i think she takes long recharge times so when she does spend energy, she spends a lot of it

might sound funny but that is really how introversion works

i grew up mostly by myself at home surrounded by hobbies so I didnt have a choice but i know how it feels

no matter how much you are enjoying a hangout, once you have expired your socialization energy, you jsut dont want to be there and dont feel like socializing with a single person for a long time following to recharge yourself

• She is light and bright to me, She always smiles her effect on me is calm relaxed and that everything will be fine even with a bad day. She triggered me to let go and smile. The blue is not too icy but also not too bright. It is in balance with her cute personality. I see the meaning of it is that she is understanding and learning a wisdom within herself. That she the inspiration is no more from others but within her own power. Faith, trust, stability and truth.

How does she feels today?(in general): She may feel confused or in denial between emotions and intellect, She finds herself a reason to be optimistic and bright. She feels calm, Even at the most stressful or hardest times she put a smile on her face. Because she wants to do her best and do things perfectly. an inflexible situation might be in her way but she must find her way around. Allow herself to ask some help. Take some time out from controlling behaviors. She feels changed within herself.

How her friends view her: A young person who wants to do work perfectly, a helping hand. They see her that others sometimes let take from advantage of her. That she went over her limits many times. They see Dahyun is finally aware of it. That she deserves what she has always wished for. They know it wasn’t easy but also they see the bright calm Dahyun able to grew into a matured lady. With more opportunity and offers for her to come.

How does her lover view her: She is giving and sharing but for him it wasn’t enough for him, he wished that she would share her feelings and emotions more. But after arguments one by one, The battle is over and he knows now what he wants. It might be that he would break away from her. Taking a rest and time out.

She is perfectionist

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!