3. 3 (0) 0%
    4. 4 (1) 8%
    5. 5 (0) 0%
    6. 6 (1) 8%
    7. 7 (5) 38%
    8. 8 (3) 23%
    9. 9 (0) 0%
    10. 10 (2) 15%

Hello! Let's listen to and review today's Stray Kids song. Please vote in the poll how you would rank it, with one being the worst, and ten being the best. Then, if you would like to, I encourage you to leave a comment below explaining what you liked and disliked about the song. Feel free and open the spoiler labeled "Song Details" below to learn more information about the song, such as arranging, composing and writing credits, as well as a short summary of my interpretation of the meaning or message of the song. My interpretation may not be considered correct, because lyrics often have multiple different meaning and interpretations of them, so please take my interpretation with a grain of salt. Enjoy the song!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Or:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Feel free and let me know if you would like to be added to or removed from the taglist at any time and I will happily do so. If you have any questions about the series, let me know and I will be more than happy to answer them. Also, if you have any feedback for me on how I can or should improve this series, I would love to hear it, so I can take it into consideration. Have a great day/night!

• For me, this song is a good 7/10. Not bad, but could be better. I like the beat, but don't love it. It's loud in a way I don't love. When it comes to EDM or hype type beats, then I'm completely fine with them being loud and dancing along, whereas this was loud in a loud type of way (at least to me) if that makes sense. I like it, but it's not great. The lyrics do help it out a lot though, and I think it was a really relevant song for them when they debuted. Also, Chan's vocals sound good here and they really stood out to me.

The chorus and bridge were good and I liked them, but the verses weren't to my taste as much. Different strokes for different folks though, as Selfmate would say. All in all, a pretty good song, but they have better ones I enjoy more. I'd probably listen to it if it was on and not skip it, but I don't see myself actively seeking it out at the same time. Have a great day/night!

• I like it a lot on the first listen. It sounds like an anime opening (in a good way). I feel like if I listen to it a couple more times it will get stuck in my head lol. The lyrics are meaningful, I like songs like this. 8/10 for me :danceb:

Yay! I'm glad you liked it. Now that you point it out, I can kind of hear it too. That reminds me, they have some songs that they actually made for Animes/Dramas, so I can't wait for when we get to some of those songs. They really are. I think you'll find out relatively soon all their songs are pretty meaningful. That's part of what I love about them.

Yay, the score went up!

• Yay! I'm glad you liked it. Now that you point it out. That reminds me, they have some songs that they actually made for Animes/Dramas, so I can't wait for when we get to some of those songs. They really are. I think you'll find out relatively soon all their songs are pretty meaningful. That's part of what I love about them.

Yay, the score went up!

I'll add this one to my playlist :danceb: I heard they made a song for an anime, but I never listened to it. I also never really read their lyrics apart from the ones you sent me, but I expected them to be meaningful since they write most (or is it all?) of their songs.

• I'll add this one to my playlist :danceb: I heard they made a song for an anime, but I never listened to it. I also never really read their lyrics apart from the ones you sent me, but I expected them to be meaningful since they write most (or is it all?) of their songs.

Yay! I'm so happy to hear that! I'll send it to you.

That's fine, do what works for you. They do. Han in particular is especially good with writing songs with a lot of emotion in the words, though all of them are great at song writing. That even includes the members out of 3racha (the producing trio) as well.

• Yay! I'm so happy to hear that! I'll send it to you.

That's fine, do what works for you. They do. Han in particular is especially good with writing songs with a lot of emotion in the words, though all of them are great at song writing. That even includes the members out of 3racha (the producing trio) as well.

I'm glad you started this. I look forward to their other songs :danceb: I love how you write descriptions for songs

• I'm glad you started this. I look forward to their other songs :danceb: I love how you write descriptions for songs

Thank you! So am I. It's going great so far and feel very rewarding. Yay! I can't wait either!

I mostly do it because I can't stop myself from doing it. I love their songs a lot, and I like talking about them, so I literally have to force myself NOT to say every detail of every song sometimes.

• gave it 7/10

-hans rap and flow at the start gave me jhope vibes

-highlight for me was seungmin and i.ns vocals at the end

- i really like songs that have the groups story in them :pepe-high-five:

also i listened to the remake OT8 version :pepe-smug:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• I gave it the same rating but for different reasons and the thought makes me laugh. That makes sense, since they’re both in the vocal line.

Insightful!

• I gave it the same rating but for different reasons and the thought makes me laugh. That makes sense, since they’re both in the vocal line.

Insightful!

han is an unofficial vocal though :pepe-hips:

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• Oh wow, I actually really enjoy this song! I'll give it an 8.5 because it's kind of jaunting but at the same time, it's still a bop. Thanks for sharing this one, I might add this to my playlist ngl :swing-pepe:

This shocked me. I wasn't sure if you'd like this one or not to be honest. It is, I can see your point.

Yay! That's great news! This series is already having an impact. Two people added it to their playlists already!

• This shocked me. I wasn't sure if you'd like this one or not to be honest. It is, I can see your point.

Yay! That's great news! This series is already having an impact. Two people added it to their playlists already!

Yep! I feel like it could be understandable if this song went both ways but I actually kinda enjoy this one :pepeflushed:

Yay!! :cheersc:

I really enjoyed doing fd's Once a Day threads so doing this sounds like so much fun especially since I haven't listened to most of their songs yet. I don't usually explore full discographies so I'm glad that I'm doing it with you guys <3

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Yep! I feel like it could be understandable if this song went both ways but I actually kinda enjoy this one :pepeflushed:

Yay!! :cheersc:

I really enjoyed doing fd's Once a Day threads so doing this sounds like so much fun especially since I haven't listened to most of their songs yet. I don't usually explore full discographies so I'm glad that I'm doing it with you guys <3

I'm so happy! I do too. I sometimes miss a thread here or there, but I'm learning so many Twice songs in the process, I can't find it in me to care. Yep, it'll be a journey, and a fun one. I'm glad you're doing it this way too. Even I still need to hear some of their songs to be honest, so it gives me an excuse to force myself to listen to their songs I haven't heard yet.

• I'm so happy! I do too. I sometimes miss a thread here or there, but I'm learning so many Twice songs in the process, I can't find it in me to care. Yep, it'll be a journey, and a fun one. I'm glad you're doing it this way too. Even I still need to hear some of their songs to be honest, so it gives me an excuse to force myself to listen to their songs I haven't heard yet.

Yep! I thought it was such a great experience, so I can imagine how much better it might've been for someone who hasn't visited their full discography yet to get that chance to discover a lot of amazing songs! Even as someone who's listened to their discography multiple times from their first song to latest song, I really enjoyed it because I was able to see peoples' opinions on the songs that aren't really talked about anymore because they're mostly overshadowed by the songs released from Fancy You album to now.

Ooh, nice! I'm sure that this will be a lot of fun and it seems like it takes a lot of dedication for the OP to keep up with so thank you for this <3

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Yep! I thought it was such a great experience, so I can imagine how much better it might've been for someone who hasn't visited their full discography yet to get that chance to discover a lot of amazing songs! Even as someone who's listened to their discography multiple times from their first song to latest song, I really enjoyed it because I was able to see peoples' opinions on the songs that aren't really talked about anymore because they're mostly overshadowed by the songs released from Fancy You album to now.

Ooh, nice! I'm sure that this will be a lot of fun and it seems like it takes a lot of dedication for the OP to keep up with so thank you for this <3

It really is amazing. That must have been amazing.

It already is. Yes, but it’s not a lot of work thankfully. Each of these takes me five to ten minutes at the most to make. No problem! I’m glad people are appreciating and commenting on them.

• It really is amazing. That must have been amazing.

It already is. Yes, but it’s not a lot of work thankfully. Each of these takes me five to ten minutes at the most to make. No problem! I’m glad people are appreciating and commenting on them.

Yep! And speaking of which, I'm super behind on both lol. I don't have much going on today so I'll catch up some today.

But so true, it's rare to actually get these opinions because their older songs are overshadowed by their newer ones so I thought that made everything really cool.

• Yep! And speaking of which, I'm super behind on both lol. I don't have much going on today so I'll catch up some today.

But so true, it's rare to actually get these opinions because their older songs are overshadowed by their newer ones so I thought that made everything really cool.

No worries, go at your own pace. Sounds great, I'm looking forward to seeing what you think on a lot of these.

I know! It really does. fdblink is a genius for this idea, and super generous for allowing me to basically steal it.

• No worries, go at your own pace. Sounds great, I'm looking forward to seeing what you think on a lot of these.

I know! It really does. fdblink is a genius for this idea, and super generous for allowing me to basically steal it.

Thanks! LOL, I felt bad in a way because I used to do this daily and it was easier for me for the Twice ones since I've already listened to most of these songs at least 5 times in full. Many, I listened to a lot more.

I know right? I hope more fandoms do this because this really fun!

I think an Oh My Girl or Red Velvet one would be pretty interesting since they have amazing songs already. Blackpink too, but it would be over in a few weeks lol

While fd's been doing it every day for nearly 5 months and he's still not done!! =O

• Thanks! LOL, I felt bad in a way because I used to do this daily and it was easier for me for the Twice ones since I've already listened to most of these songs at least 5 times in full. Many, I listened to a lot more.

I know right? I hope more fandoms do this because this really fun!

I think an Oh My Girl or Red Velvet one would be pretty interesting since they have amazing songs already. Blackpink too, but it would be over in a few weeks lol

No, please don't feel bad. Plus, I haven't even been uploading these very consistently, so there's that too. I'll try and work on it though.

I hope so too, it would be amazing! I'd be all for a BLACKPINK one. Short but sweet.

• No, please don't feel bad. Plus, I haven't even been uploading these very consistently, so there's that too. I'll try and work on it though.

I hope so too, it would be amazing! I'd be all for a BLACKPINK one. Short but sweet.

Don't worry about that either. It's not necessary to do it every day and I know people always have other things to attend to than a forum.

Yep! I thought it would be fun. It'd probably only take a few weeks as of now (I won't do the math rn, but it's a quick guestimate). Did you know that fd's been doing this every day for the past nearly 5 months and he's STILL not finished yet? That's crazy to me =O

Props to him for sure!!

• Don't worry about that either. It's not necessary to do it every day and I know people always have other things to attend to than a forum.

Yep! I thought it would be fun. It'd probably only take a few weeks as of now (I won't do the math rn, but it's a quick guestimate). Did you know that fd's been doing this every day for the past nearly 5 months and he's STILL not finished yet? That's crazy to me =O

Props to him for sure!!

That is true. Plus, at least mine isn't called "Once a Day", so I feel less pressure to upload daily because of that, so that helps too a bit.

It really would. Five months? Wow! I knew it was a while, but time sure does fly I guess. That's crazy to me too.

• That is true. Plus, at least mine isn't called "Once a Day", so I feel less pressure to upload daily because of that, so that helps too a bit.

It really would. Five months? Wow! I knew it was a while, but time sure does fly I guess. That's crazy to me too.

Haha, I guess that's true. But I think both names are really clever honestly. 🥺

I know right! I feel like we should make an appreciation thread in our guild or something when he finishes because HOLY MOLY he's been dedicated going for 144 days now... =O It also doesn't help that Twice has the largest girl group discography EVER in KPOP (including their Japanese songs)

How big is Stray Kids' discography as of now, btw?

• This thread contains 11 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!