On the 25th, Soojin's agency Cube Entertainment's official and Choo Sae-Ah, a lawyer from Haeyool, who served as legal representative of A and A met together.
In a phone call with YTN Star on this day, lawyer Choo Sae-Ah revealed "I wanted to hear the story from the company and confirm/check the facts." "The company also said that they were trying to overcome the situation, but we did not end up resolving misunderstandings nor did we receive an apology on that day (T/n: on the day they all met).”
"The company asked if they could arrange meetings with the other people who allegedly got 'harmed'. But the other victims said that there would be no reason to meet them if Soojin was not present, but the victim would deliver the company's intentions.". "As a result, there were no special conclusions,"
Lawyer Choo adds, "The company said that they would contact us, so we intend to wait for their acknowledgement and apology for the facts." "I don't actually want this to be publicized, but if there are no follow-up articles [about the meeting] this might raise misunderstandings."
"Face-to-face [meeting] is not the only answer, but the company said that they would come to check the facts, but since the person involved isn't there, what facts can we check and how can we resolve the misunderstanding? It seems that the company is also considering how to respond."
Earlier this day, A's side was planning to request the agency to acknowledge Soojin's school violence and apologize directly, and it was also revealed that the agency has delivered a position of 'Let's first grasp the facts' to A's side.
(T/N: the rest of the post is just a summary of everything that happened up until now)
original post: here
1. The worst
2. It would be good if the other victims were accompanied by a lawyer too ㅠㅠㅠ
3. The more it progresses, the dirtier this becomes
4. Looks like they didn't know that the victim's unnie was gonna bring a lawyer so in the end, they only got their dirty tricks exposed
5. Cube, I beg you, think about the other members
6. So dirty
7. It would've been better if they report it to PD Note
8. I think that because they don't want to pay the penalty fee for her CF, they are just trying to endure this until the end... The public has already turned their backs on her. If they want to at least save I-dle as a group, they should kick her out and make sure to keep her out of the entertainment world. If they go on like this, it will just ruin the group's image...
9. Save the other members ㅠㅠ
10. But I'm seriously curious.. what "facts" are they gonna check if the assailant isn't there..? Soojin needs to be there if they want some form of conclusion