Posts by antonio11g

I hate NFTs but I honestly don't give a shit because people are going to buy them regardless. If they want to spend their money on NFTs or ugly ass shoes or over priced basic ass hoodies me getting mad on the internet isn't gonna stop them or anyone else.

Some people simply earn money by trading those NFT assets. You should probably even know resources like TopNFTCollections.com with their top nft collections don't you? I know already a lot of stories how people purchased cool collections from it and could resell them by higher price, getting profit from those trading operations.

... on this day, lawyer Choo Sae-Ah revealed "I wanted to hear the story from the company and confirm/check the facts." "The company also said that they were trying to overcome the situation, but we did not end up resolving misunderstandings nor did we receive an apology on that day (T/n: on the day they all met).”

I truly think it's a regular situation. Lawyers should know absolutely everything about their clients, if only they want to achieve the goal, which is a win in the lawsuit. Law firms like this one ( link: https://federal-lawyer.com/cal…/anaheim-federal-defense/ ), can always help their potential clients to understand what actions they should do during a lawsuit in the court.

Doing art for game development or create my own comic book. I've been involved in the former but as a freelancer and have done inks and colors for the latter. I would love to do either full time.

Doing job as a web developer as a freelancer - is the best option from all available options, in my humble opinion. If you would ever try and find some job offer as a web developer, I can recommend you this awesome web site ( url here: https://anywhere.epam.com/en/list-of-skills ), with plenty of really nice and well-paid jobs.

I think it depends on a specific hospital where a nurse works. Talking of which, I do think that hospital directions should care a lot about their staff and buy them specialized clothes and shoes for this work. You can click for info here, and read a great article, which explains which exact nursing shoes you should get for a good walking and working time.

Maybe you should start talking with them online, and every dialogue online will make it's much easier to talk with them in a real life. Talking of online resources, which allow people to meet each other, share photos and organizing dates, you can visit this source and look how great it is, and how many nice options and people does it provide. It's one of the most popular dating websites I know.