SO...I HAVE A NEW FAVORITE GIRL GROUP!

• I don't think anyone will replace Hot Issue as my fave kpop girl group anytime soon...RIP

BUT...I just finished checking out GWSN full discography and liked a lot of their songs! Here's all the songs I ended up liking in album order...

Melting Point

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

TOKTOK

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

BLOOM

One & Only

Night Aviation

Black Hole

Recipe ~ for Simon

BAZOOKA!

Wonderboy

Tweaks ~ Heavy cloud but no rain

After the bloom

Like it hot

Starry Night

I Sing

:lighter-pepe:

My favorite title from them...a bop!!!

External Content youtu.be

Why doesn't anyone ever talk about them??? They have a lot of good songs! Are there any other songs or groups that have their vibe?

:pepe-magnify:

• oh damn

you really like to balance on that thin line...

External Content www.youtube.com

• What do you mean :eyes:

what Charmed123 just posted

but as Anne ended filming drama, there are chances that group might work on comeback soon

• i like wjsn, april and alice better

Alice is good pick from nugus

they even performed on Dream Concert

External Content twitter.com

• I tried a couple wjsn songs but didn't like their voices...not sure if I've heard anything from April...I heard like one Alice song and it was good

Got any song suggestions? I don't like anything that sounds like ice in a blender or crazy beat drops. I'm into mostly chill stuff...

kaaay here is one song by each

( these songs are cute and girly and dreamy )

• Thanks! Hmmm i like the production but not into the songs much

The April one is the best of the three tho

• Listen to my nugu queens

External Content youtu.be

Not into this one but i like another from them...

They have more with this vibe?

• Not into this one but i like another from them...

They have more with this vibe?

try this :eyes:

• I used to stanned txt and i even have one of their albums blue hour. I just want to stan a new bg that hasn't debuted yet and also my favorite songs are blue hour & ghosting.

Well start stanning again lulz...Blue Hour and Ghosting are great tho! Did you listen to their latest album? You'd prolly vibe with Opening Sequence and Thursday's Child Has Far To Go

but hmm as for pre-debut stanning how would you stan without hearing the music? Idk if i can't help there... all I know is Trainee A is coming, they'll be a new group under bighit...there's a Japan hybe boy group coming too but who knows what the music will sound like for either. I'll check out their debuts but they might be no bueno :oops:

• Well start stanning again lulz...Blue Hour and Ghosting are great tho! Did you listen to their latest album? You'd prolly vibe with Opening Sequence and Thursday's Child Has Far To Go

but hmm as for pre-debut stanning how would you stan without hearing the music? Idk if i can't help there... all I know is Trainee A is coming, they'll be a new group under bighit...there's a Japan hybe boy group coming too but who knows what the music will sound like for either. I'll check out their debuts but they might be no bueno :oops:

I will listen to that album thanks. But i will never stan trainee a or the group after that sock tiktok and the other problematic stuff.

• Hi GWSN!! HAENGUNEUL BIMNIDA!!

External Content m.youtube.com

• Glad i discovered them! Hope they dont disband :huuh:

Yep!! I'm glad you did too. They're just barely out of the criminally underrated zone but are in the extremely underappreciated zone.

I heard that their company has been dealing with financial issues and their main producer isn't getting paid and they haven't made an official comeback since May 26, 2021, with Like It Hot...so it's been over a year. Hopefully, they come back soon!

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• This thread contains 21 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!