There are numerous kpop groups that have taken a break but when BTS wants it it is a farewell.

• I know some Armys must be really tired but I really wanted to say that.

I just find that really amusing that BTS is talking about a pause and the whole internet is saying BTS is breaking up or about to break up. And I'm not talking about Armys but more about the people who don't care about BTS and just hope for their disbandment. If BTS hadn't spoken so honestly and openly, we wouldn't even know about their plans and they would have just released solos for now. But instead they are brave enough to play with open cards.

From what has been published on Twitter and the members have said, the members have made it very clear that they will be back as a group one day. And probably stronger and better than ever because now they also have time to find themselves and do some solo projects, which I think is very important. The members have repeatedly emphasized that they just need a break from group activities and this isn't a group disbandment.

I know it doesn't sound great at first when members say they need a break from activities as a group, but basically it's something Blackpink does all the time and other successful group like BigBang did it too. Released some solo stuff and came back as a group stronger than ever. They dominated the whole kpop scene in 2012-2015 this way.

I think it's a great idea to recognize at the right moment that you just want to try something different. Especially musicians often have this wish. Putting your own desires aside is very selfless (I think Taehyung said it? I hope I am right) but not good in the long run.

And come on, it isn't like BTS is over. The member will release some own stuff, will carry on with their show, will do a tattoo together and come back with new ideas and new strength. They only talked about not releasing new music as a group and not seeing each other ever again.

In my opinion this is the best decision a group can make.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Hiatus isn’t some death sentence ppl need to realize that

I mean bp on hiatus every year but they always comeback at the end :pepelove1:

yeah BP is the best example that artists just need some time for themselves to come back strong than ever. I mean they are doing it the hardcore way but it doesn't change my opinion that some breaks aren't something negative.

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• What's new, Kpop fans want them gone because they have been eclipsing the kpop genre since 2017.

I don't really talk about it much but the amount of threads on this site alone celebrating their hiatus is a proof pf that.

• What's new, Kpop fans want them gone because they have been eclipsing the kpop genre since 2017.

I don't really talk about it much but the amount of threads on this site alone celebrating their hiatus is a proof pf that.

they really want it and I'm sure they were very happy but in the end it only means BTS will take a longer break than before. I mean when a group like BP exists who had their last comeback in 2020 and is still on the top, how can they expect the biggest group on the planet go down like that, lol.

• There was literally a comment on this site today that EXO is disbanded despite literally being on the same hiatus with a focus on solo work.

This is not something unique.

• There was literally a comment on this site today that EXO is disbanded despite literally being on the same hiatus with a focus on solo work.

This is not something unique.

in BTS case it seems to mean never coming back lol

• They are focusing on their solo music now but will still do some group projects(non musical) tgt.... they just wanted to convey their sincere feelings regarding the group musical input/output for the fans. i really appreciate hearing it from them instead of the company putting out a statement or the fans finding it from guessing games. idk if any kpop groups have come forward to talk about taking a break from musical activities as a group but this is one of the most genuine and heartfelt way to let their fans know about their decisions.

• The reactions might be because, groups coming after long true hiatus, rarely recapture the force they were at their peak. It becomes more of a nostalgia thing, in the fast moving industry.

They will still have the fandom loyalty etc., but the public, well it forgets very quickly and moves on. Tastes change rapidly these days and the new fans maturing might think of them as some old-famous favorites of their seniors, nothing to do with them.

It has happened to others, and hence is expected of BTS too. Maybe BTS will break that pattern or maybe not.

In any case, that should not matter either to the fans nor to the members.

• They are focusing on their solo music now but will still do some group projects(non musical) tgt.... they just wanted to convey their sincere feelings regarding the group musical input/output for the fans. i really appreciate hearing it from them instead of the company putting out a statement or the fans finding it from guessing games. idk if any kpop groups have come forward to talk about taking a break from musical activities as a group but this is one of the most genuine and heartfelt way to let their fans know about their decisions.

that is a blessing. I love how they communicate with their fans. BTS really are role models. Plus like you said they just FOCUS on their solo music for now but will still do some groups projects. Damn, some people pretend like they disbanded today.

• they were so genuine today that i dont really care what others say

they said everything they had to say and clarified all doubts

especially namjoon ensured that he said the tough bits too

i really appreciate them

i have never seen artists like them before

they were very honest today. I'm sure that even when they had great times, there were some tough and hard times too. I knew idols always look like they have the perfect life but they all have their struggles like us too. I hope they find some things which makes them happy to come back stronger than ever.

• Sometimes being in dark seems better than facing the reality. I'm glad that they shared their honest thoughts and I wish them all well for their solo careers. I'm still struggling to accept it bcoz this was unexpected to me, I know many are saying that they predicted this a long time before but I guess I was living in la la land to not realize it earlier. Good thing is that they will still do group promotions once in a while so its not a full hiatus.

I'll be honest but solo contents don't give the same feels as groups' content to me. SHINee were my ult for a long time and they still are. At first when they head into solo direction I tried my best to catch up with them but then I got lost and now I watch like 40% of their content only. Same thing happened with EXO and I fear it'll be the same for BTS to me. I'm aware its not realistic to expect your group to be selfless and stick with group contents to fulfill fans' expectations all the time but these hiatus do affect the fans one way or another, I think it'll take some time for me to be okay with it. But again I wish them nothing but success and happiness, hope they get to do everything their heart desires and they get the results they wish to get. :borahae:

• BTS expressed honestly and clearly what their plans are. Anyone coming to a different conclusion from what they said are just twisting their words.

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!