[theqoo] JYP'S 2ND HALF OF THE YEAR'S ARTIST PLAN REPORT FOR STOCK MARKET

• [theqoo] JYP'S 2ND HALF OF THE YEAR'S ARTIST PLAN REPORT FOR STOCK MARKET

bypannchoaMay 17, 2022
    AVvXsEi4IJGP7LGJr7jIgOtmA_bDwezv7KHH97K2aQ8nse3bL02EUuty4-3wzn28H3eT2y9raYqQfMnyz-hV5OZPSu3LH0SHPjGLe3pB3b8JeOWWq2Brxcmb2BxFBGtWdE7sinkawnwk2-1f9avci4EMWUolj6p-YR2xUrpY0tuanIRujRXB1En6pd6D6RHB=s16000
    T/n: we will skip the months that have passed

May:
    - Twice: Japanese concert (3x in Japan), American concert (2x in LA)
    - Stray Kids: concert (3x)

June:
    - Twice: album release, unit activity
    - NMIXX: digital single release
    - Stray Kids: album release (Japanese, 2nd mini album), Japanese concert (4x), American concert (12x), Japanese concert (2x)

July:
    - Stray Kids: album release (Japanese, 2nd mini album), Japanese concert (4x), American concert (12x), Japanese concert (2x)
    - Twice: Japanese album release (4th full album)
    - NiziU: Japanese album release (3rd single album)

August:
    - Twice: album release

2022 Q3:
    Undisclosed date: Stray Kids, ITZY, NMIXX: album release (NMIXX is expecting 4 comebacks)

2022 Q4:
    Undisclosed date: Stray Kids, ITZY, NMIXX: album release (NMIXX is expecting 4 comebacks)

2H22:
    - ITZY: international tour (Japan/US)
    - NiziU: Japanese concert, dome tour

1H23:
    - LOUD, NiziU Boy, Project C: debut

2H23:
    - Project USA: debut, American group

original post: here

1. Yet I was waiting for 2PM's comebackㅠㅠㅠ

2. Twice unit? Daebak I'm curious to see who will come out

3. ITZY barely has any comeback plans?;; Am I the only one who can't see them anywhere

4. Aside from Day6 didn't JYP debut a rookie band...?

5. Please release ITZY's new album faster... I'm forgetting what they look like...ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

6. Are they not promoting that band anymore...? The fans have no news about them

7. I thought we would get Nayeon's solo

8. I'm so looking forward to Twice's unit

9. They're not giving that band a comeback?

10. What's up with Twice's unit!!!!!!! Daebak

11. Day6's Sungjin is enlisting in June and they're not going to do anything before that?

12. When is ITZY coming back

13. Why is Lee Junho not thereㅜ

14. Why do people believe this...? The answers are given based on the stock market, they change all the time

15. NMIXX are so good on stage I want to see them more often

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Edited once, last by keyboardwarrior7 ().

• Okay, but um....what about ITZY?

Like....it's been almost 9 months. Ryujin said they were working on something, so I choose to believe in her.

But....JYPE, the more groups your debut, the more likely you will have to start having overlapping promotions.

Especially if NMIXX is getting like 4 releases this year.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• 4. Aside from Day6 didn't JYP debut a rookie band...?

Yikes, forgot about them.

I feel bad for those guys. Studio J is being shit at managing them. I think they were supposed to comeback at some point? I saw something on Twitter about it.

It's too many groups. If you can't manage the ones you have, why keep making more?!

• ???

Concert in US and Japan, new albums in Q3 & Q4 it's look fine

Ryujin Yo.gif

I think It's kinda unlikely or the US/Japan tour between both albums or the Q4 album.
    I've never seen them coming back with less than 5 months between releases. Unless you consider they will comeback once in July (Q3) and then in December (Q4) in a bad promoted comeback where barely any music show airs. Then between both comebacks they will tour. It seems very rushed.

Bankai: Minazuki

85e1d14897360f5af5426181e6b1e605126ab548.gifv

• I've never seen them coming back with less than 5 months between releases.

First, they are finally going to do concerts, they have been dreaming about it for a long time and have already repeated this year that they work very hard to give the best performances and be physically ready for these concerts. We should be happy for them I think, rather than behaving like spoiled rotten kids. The Covid has had a hard impact on 4th gen bands, being able to do a concert for them is something they have been dreaming of for a long time.

Second, there were comebacks this year with the 2 songs in Japanese. And there was also the "Weapon" music for a TV show, and there is a lot of content that they gave us also with the Vlogs, the TV show and the various Live.

Unless you consider they will comeback once in July (Q3) and then in December (Q4) in a bad promoted comeback where barely any music show airs. Then between both comebacks they will tour. It seems very rushed.

About comeback timings, in my opinion there aren't any good ones from now on with the comebacks of BTS, Blackpink and Girls Generation, all the attention will go for them.

I think they'll tour before making their comeback, i think we'll have a full album and special EP with special songs like a Christmas song. It's not a bad thing sometimes not to make an album every 4 months. This year JYPE is busy with Twice's contract extension and the launch of their new group. I prefer to have only one quality comeback rather than 3 badly done.

• I'm not complaing about lack of comeback or wanting one in 4-5 months after the first of the year, I'm exactly saying that an album on Q3 + tour + an album on Q4 is rushed and It's weird to imagine it happening, because It could be exausting to them, when they could focus on one album this year and tour or two albums and letting the tour starts early 2023.

If It's really their plains, I can't do anything about, but, there's no reason to release an album with less than 5 months of difference between them - something they've never did and without touring - just for the sake of it If they are touring this year.

• album on Q3 + tour + an album on Q4

And how do you start from the observation that they will go on tour after the new album? They can do it before, they have enough music that they have never been able to play in concert. and we have no more info on the albums, as I told you it's possible that one of the two is just an EP with Christmas songs that will not be promoted.

I don't know if you noticed but Itzy don't have any winter songs in their discography :ooo-bee:

• And how do you start from the observation that they will go on tour after the new album? They can do it before, they have enough music that they have never been able to play in concert. and we have no more info on the albums, as I told you it's possible that one of the two is just an EP with Christmas songs that will not be promoted.

I don't know if you noticed but Itzy don't have any winter songs in their discography :ooo-bee:

STOP CONFUSING ME ICY :pepe-slash:

I agree they have enough songs, so everything is possible, but It's my logic based on TWICE and Stray Kids' schedule. They started touring 1-2 months after a new album. If It's a winter album in december I would love actually and It would make sense to not promote, since It would be a special release

• STOP CONFUSING ME ICY :pepe-slash:

No you :pepe-slash:

If It's a winter album in december I would love actually and It would make sense to not promote, since It would be a special release

I think JYPE will not make ITZY promote as the same time as NMIXX and last year when they tell us about Q3 release we got this :

They also tell us about Japanese debut and we got 2 songs. These report tell about album for any music release it's can be like 1 songs or 10 they call it album :pepe-high-five:

• So JYPe made Xdinary Heroes apologize for ghosting their fans on Instagram just for the company to keep the boys in the basement still :pepe-cop:

Is that what the apology was about.

I was very confused.

And afraid.

Afraid that they were apologising for releasing a legendary, groundbreaking debut song.

And worried.

Worried that they were telling us their next song would be safe bland music that would make Coldplay sound like Kayo Dot.

• wow harkens back to the twice days of old huh?

True, but that was only after Twice had already made their big breakthrough.

I don't know how this strategy will work with someone like NMIXX who is still trying to make an impression.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!