Posts by Serala

I hope she exits his life completely.

She joined the company he is under AFTER they broke up, so that will be impossible for a while. And she probably was already dating her new bf at the time she joined since she joined the company in November and revealed she is dating the trash in January. I don't know, either way it is weird of her to do this and let's not forget that they were rumours she was into him around the Change area and that Junhyung is also the ex boyfriend of Hara, who she knew for a while (whether they were friends or not, they did spend a while together on variety shows and considering Hara took her life over similar things her boyfriend admitted to watching, it feels icky)

She is a soloist with (as someone said before) not a huge hardcore fandom protecting her and was one of the first ones the mob focused on, so they all have her in mind and see her as someone they have to destroy to be able to feel liek they have done something, while ignoring that others did such things too. Just like people remember that Chungha was the first kpop idol to get covid but can anyone remember who came after her (expect the like 3 friends she celebrated with)?

It is just like in school that when the first victim is picked by the bullies others will join to be part of the "community" too and to feel better about themselves, while ignoring that for whatever undeserving reason they picked the victim for, it applies to other people as well. But either they are so focused on disliking the victim that they don't see anyone else or make excuses for their friends (or in kpop their groups) who share the same "trait".

In a few months most will probably forget about it and she will gain followers again with a new comeback

They are literally sabotaging themselves for the future with this. MHJ's contract goes until 2026 (if Hybe doesn't send her on forced paid vacation or she gets declared guilty at the criminal trial) and NJ's one goes until 2029. Even if MHJ stays until her contract end what do they think will happen after she has to leave? They will be completely at Hybe's mercy and after one alibi good comeback, they will probably get ignored and CF's will be canceled for them or even right now sabotaged by Hybe and given to other groups. How can they not see it? Within 3 years a group can lose a lot of Hybe, especially since they have a youth concept and will age out of it and without a good new concept they could be ignored

fr...the people in this thread taking knet word as law are smtg else. they've gotten it wrong plenty of times before.

The one with Tablo was so insane because they brought so much EVIDENCE and he was still being dragged with upwards to 40K upvotes saying he didn't attend and graduate Stanford with high honors. When an IVY league school like Stanford can't clear your name with "Korean gp" with transcripts, the diploma and professors vouching for you, Korean opinions don't really matter. Especially now that Tablo is thriving.

Yeah, I don't think I have ever seen it (any non-political topic) in a country being that stubborn that they refuse to admit when they are wrong and double down that much

Lmao BSH personally lend her money so that she can buy her shares and she wanted her shares to be worth 170B won more

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content x.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I hate mhj but there’s something poetic about a group that was ignored and unpromoted by the company to become the most successful debut out of pure charm (and people thought NJ’s sudden unofficial debut was a strategy).

What? They got a lot of articles that MHJ's group will debut soon and I saw Bunnies say that one member proposed to not drop any trailers etc. They also got after debut a lot of "BTS little sister" articles, which was Hybe promoting them and brand deals

Bit out of the loop now but there’s something karmic about Hybe starting a media war only for it to trend in this direction :pepe-joy:

Even if they win the court battle, the amount of scrutiny under anything related to the multi-label system or plagiarism is going to be amplified going forward

I suspect they will soon release more about how bad MHJ treated her employees to turn people against her. She had bad rumours even in SM and Hybe is already being critized for treating employees bad so in the end they have to either show she is as bad as them or worse

MHJ for sure isn’t the right person to manage them nor or any group at this point.

But I also don’t think Hybe will focus on them as much as with LSM or Illit because of this.

Not a big fan of any of them either but NJ is in a very messed up situation right now no matter the outcome.

I think they will just employ another CEO. They won't ignore them (unless more comes out that NJ and the parents support MHJ) because they will get more of the "heartless company" backlash

Does anybody in here care about the future of NewJeans, Illit or LSM.

Like does anyone feel sorry for them at all ?

Seriously asking.

I am not a fan of them but LSM and Illit will definitely be fine even if they in general have more haters because of this now. With NJ it will depend on who wins and if they stay in Hybe they will be fine, if MHJ gets them and Hybe blocks them like SM did to some of their artists, it could be gloomy for them. I do feel sorry for them because they will lose something either way, either part of their success or an important person in their life (although I still think MHJ is too inappropriately close to them. No minor should call their CEO to comfort them)

I don't like Hybe and MHJ both but I feel a lot here ignore that NJ has way better opportunities by staying in Hybe than breaking free. Hybe could do a SM and blacklist them from music shows (NJ is very popular but letting 1 groups vs like 5 Hybe groups perform, is an obvious choice for the shows especially since no one will know how successful NJ will continue to be) and they could lose their luxury brand deals since Hybe arranged them and they will go to other Hybe artists then. No one knows if the new investors will let MHJ continue as she did before or will push her to do other things with NJ. NJ will lose connections not only in Korea but also the west and let's be honest, some Hybe stans won't support them anymore. NJ will probably lose Phoning too, depending on the song rights etc. Hybe would still earn some money. Of course they won't have the same concept without MHJ but as long as it is similar they will still get support from the fans and GP