Posts by Serala

Wait does anyone know about this things existence ? It's a weibo translation. Fake or not? Chinese teacher?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don't know if it is the translations but it sounds like a high schooler wrote it. Especially the rhetorical questions are not something an adult would do in a serious statement and is something mostly children and teenager do to prove their point and making it seem logical.

Also, do they even have Chinese classes there? Like most idols don't even know a few words in Mandarin, so it seems to not be the standard.

Chinese fans are known to fake evidence and why wouldn't they post it on a Korean portal or at least with a Korean version, if they lived there as a teacher they have to at least know basic Korean and they can use Google translation to help them with the words or to make an account on a Korean website

For starters is not the same, like you said at the begining there was 0 proof of anything, so it was expected to remain neutral, and at the moment you can't expect people to not defend Eunseo being called psycho on here and call people out that wants to say the girl is lying when there is 0 proof about the panties shot and there is proof of Garam's bullying even if it's still not confirmed 100% how bad was what Garam did there is confirmation that Garam did something

I for one am more inclined to believe Eunseo but that doesn't mean i will go around preaching Garam is 100% a bully because we have seen how twists come out of nowhere but i won't let people dismiss Eunseo either and like i said before even if you support one or the other just don't send hate to any of them

True. And in addition to that, almost never do wrong bully accusations go further after the company announces that they will sue anyone, who says their idol is a bully.

Most people (whether the accusations are wrong or right) will stop because it will affect their school, college and job chances but in Garam's case they continued, a "neutral" classmate defended and at the same time accused Garam too and the victim now came out with the support of a law firm (and also in April, I think, new accusations came out after Hybe already announced to sue, right? Like the one with "I'm her classmate etc.)

Usually even haters would stop there, so of course most people tend to believe the accusations more based on the fact that being sued for defamation can ruin their life there.

A lot of people still defended Garam and even those, who did not believe her said that it is not 100% clear if Garam bullied anyone or not

The funnier thing is that Garam is in a dorm with Kazuha and Sakura. Both are Japanese and especially Kazuha will not understand everything, but Sakura will probably fill her in.

They both will probably talk in Japanese about her and can even pretend to be two faced, if they want to. With Sakura she is already awkward, so does anyone know if she acts awkward with Kazuha too (in their pre debut filmed content maybe)?

2019 was yg's year.

2020 was sm's year.

2022 is going to be hybe's year?

Le sserafim is doing well though. Just remove garam and continue. They have huge sales and fanbase in japan. 17 is the next biggest boy group after bts.

I thought the same about the years being full of scandals for them and that this year it is Hybe ones. But wasn't there a year with JYP full of scandals? When was that?

i suppose for the time being the only credible sources are only hybe's and lawfirm's statement

as bystanders, we should not blindly believe any incoming posts claiming things like this, especially when a minor's life is almost on the line here. people can claim they are being bullied by garam even though they are a 29 years old troll living in alaksa and have absolutely no connection to korea whatsoever

'im her classmate' yeah right... :pepestare:

Wasn't it said that these posts came out in April? Like Pannchoa got criticised for translating those two comments and messing up the timeline, right?

Does she have heavy connections? I got the vibe hybe wanted her to be the it girl but lbr she is never getting there after all this. I mean she isn't all that when it comes to dancing,vocals or performance. She is very pretty but that's about it.

Idk. They definitely wanted to make her the It girl but who knows if there is also another reason. They were warned before the debut about her and ignored it, which no company would normally do

not specifically Garam related but this is a fucking mess too

This is not Hype's year

Wow, if they are really employees than it is getting more and more ridiculous. It seems like one comment said the higher ups want to keep Garam

Why is the law firm not revealing it either? Doesn't mean anything. Both sides are working for their interests right now and they don't have to meet unrelated people's expectations.

Maybe this document is like nukes, you can't threaten with it but not use it as it would mean mutually assured destruction. I don't know. Just wait and see. It's not about you nor me.

Why would they reveal it at first? They gave Hybe an ultimatum to apologise or they will consider revealing the whole document. Hyde didn't apologise, which means they are now considering to reveal it because since the alleged victim is a minor the interest to protect her is seen as higher than to potentially harm Garam or to reveal the document out of court.

Hybe could censor the document and just make the name of Garam and the one sentence with the nude photos seeable.

We will see if the law firm will actually post it or not and if not, we will see how it will go. I just wanted to say it makes sense that the alleged victim's lawyers first did an ultimatum, while it doesn't make that much sense for Hybe to not reveal even that little part I mentioned. Of course both want to protect their image and we won't know it until the end, who was right