Posts by Yuckfire

Dude calm your ass down, we get your "soojin is done, nothing can save her" agenda. Now take a chill pill and stop repeating same shit dozens of time in dozens of different threads

Hahaha oh man. I didn't know I had a fan. I would have said hello.

Yes I have repeated the same things about soojin being done just like many others and i have repeated she shouldn't lose her career over this and I have repeated that the accuser wants to destroy her and no apology is wanted.

Just like you keep posting threads of pann posts with a few hundred upvotes defending her and attacking anyone who thinks soojin did this, like MOST of your fandom has been doing both international and in Korea.

I get it, gidle just had a big month and now one of the most central members might lose her career for something that may have happened a decade ago and no one cares if its true or not.

But don't tell me what to do. I will repeat what I want to repeat however many times I want to repeat it.

I got a keyboard too and you don't scare me. I have gone up against armies, dealing with a nevie would be easier to taking a piss.

Good day.

Oh for sure I'm not claiming that everyone had a sudden change of opinion on the matter. I think only those who follow closely the case are aware of those latest developments. Still, I think it's valuable information for those who wants to see the whole picture. Will it have any impact on Soojin's image? Probably not before Cube makes their next move. We'll see, I'm not claiming I know the future.

I respect that.

Maybe, I don't know them. Anyway it's genetic fallacy what you're implying.

What I am implying is that most folks don't know about this livestream or care, its just soojin's fans, who may I remind you, don't have the best image right now.

In fact, all of soojin defense have come from pann and you tell me how its been working out for her.

These are Soojin's fans.

Death threats are really serious and it’s quite disturbing to see her boasting about that. Now, I am not saying Soojin is innocent, or guilty. We still don’t know. But to see her doing things like this makes it clear she is trying to completely ruin Soojin. Calling out bullying and then saying things like this is pretty hypocritical if you ask me.

Well no shit she is trying to ruin soojin. Whether its true or false.

k pop was always influenced by western music predominantly black but it never felt like it was made for the west.

Some of these songs though literally feel like you can change the lyrics to English and it wouldn't sound out of place.

1. a

im actually bewildered by what you just wrote because nothing said disputes what I said.

Ikon debut in 2015 and i need u was released in 2015 which blew them up aka it brought them attention. Do you deny this?

BTS were successful but its questionable for them to have outsold YG And JYP. Both of these things can be true. Do you deny this?

Jungkook auditioned for a popular show which brought him to the attention of 7 entertainment companies. Do you deny this?

Bang Shi Hyuk personally knows Park Jinyoung the founder of jyp and worked for him. Do you deny this

If you answer yes to these 4 questions then we got nothing to talk about, my friend.

1. I mentioned ikon because YOU said no one had BTS pre-2016 on lists doing well even though 2015 was the year of i need u the song that blew them up. You need to read what you text.

2. I said folks questioned their sales in 2015 not because they weren't successful but because that year they outsold both yg and jyp. It was insane because that was the year big bang came back.

When zico topped the charts last year, armys questioned it and none of them would say zico isn't successful. So you need to learn that 2 things can be true at the same time

3.OH is an international site that has no bearing on how successful or relevant. A Korean group is. That ain't my point though.

Who cares if they were overlooked. The group was successful. Maybe not relevant but they were a boy band, they weren't supposed to be.

And even the irrelevancy might not be that large

They got a golden disk award in 2013. The only boy band in that year who got it. They performed on the mama stage in 2014 alongside block b. Got in a big controversy for taking teasers for their photobook at a holocaust memorial in 2015 and armys were infamous for being in youtube comment sections that had nothing to do with the group also in 2015. All of this was before 2016 aka 2 years in their debut.

Refute any of this. Literally any of it and you can discredit my whole point but you can't because I can post links.

4.What do you mean they had no famous connections? Bang Shi hyuk PERSONALLY knows JYP What do you mean they had no members from popular audition show? Jungkook was on superstar k. He was contacted by seven entertainment companies.

Look, compare to where to are now, no shit it looks they were underdogs at the beginning and yes, they had a bigger fandom internationally than nationally. But in an oversaturated industry like k pop was and is, if you are known by name, you ain't an underdog

Underdogs =/= underperformed.

It refers to groups which ppl never paid paid attention and underestimated. There is a huge difference.

Bts were always excluded from the list of idols who are doing well or who will do well in coming years till 2016. Literally any list prior 2016 mentions winner, got7 and even teamB(now ikon) as the groups they see at top in coming years.

If you were doing well, which bts were, how can you be excluded from the list of artists doing well?

Also ikon debut in 2015, bts released i need u that same year which blew them up and there were articles at the time which questioned BTS high sales that year.

None of this makes any sense.