Posts by Yuckfire

Popularity doesn't quality and all that and personally have not been a fan anything this boy band has released since 2015, kind of just skip most of the articles.

I felt the same about one direction, honestly.

But the kpop fandom seriously values numbers and in every metric that can be measure, no one has bigger than BTS.

So how do folks feel about it.

I love how people are excusing this and telling us blinks that it "works" to make it more successful. This is her solo debut that we've been waiting for 2+ years! We just want the best of the best promotion for her! I've honestly had enough of the "quality over quantity" argument, I want the girls to release good quality songs but I want quantity more group activities, promotions, etc without solo stans fighting. Rose solo is the perfect opportunity for YG to give us more content(of rose because it is her solo after all)and then they could normalize it for BP and Lisoo's solos. YG is wasting BP's potential.

But why waste money on something that isn't needed? BP make a ton of money by releasing as little as possible. Big bang were the same.

YG never goes all in and if he does there is a catch. For example, bobby only promoted for 2 weeks.

That is complete bs, yg's best promo for blackpink was for hylt they were dropping 4 teasers PER DAY, pic, videos everything just for one song. Did all of those teasers kill the hype?? No, the opposite, it created more hype. Rose is debuting as a solo artists, she will do well regardless, but more teasers will only help boost the debut. Others can get so much promo that doesn't cost them but Rose can't? It's not fair

Didn't kill this love do better?

Man, come on with this.

If someone accused you of cheating or plagiarizing and you didn't do it, you don't address it until you can prove you didn't and if you can't your statement better be a rock solid response.

Soojin and cube didn't do this. Cube denied it said it was a misunderstanding then later said they wanted to meet with said person to get facts.

Soojin statement to be blunt was terrible. Its actually very common for the accused to admit to details but deny the main allegation.

Its called muddying the waters. Which is why you focus on the big stuff and ignore the small stuff.

She also admitted her memory was bad and didn't remember everything which unlike the accusers who can claim trauma induced memory loss which is a thing, she has no excuse for it.

Also the accusers have spoken openly, that's how she got accused. Cube has made all but 2 statements both contradict themselves

If you are asking why they won't meet with Cube, well they already said so, soojin wouldn't be there then she changed her mind while still not admitting guilt.

Look, I know you think she is innocent, I don't care if she is innocent or guilty but unless cube is gathering evidence to clear her, they will kick her out.

Right because it was Cube who gave the garbage statement on Sunday where she admitted to the small stuff which by the way also got her in big trouble but denied the big stuff.

And no those posts do not debunk the allegations, soojin was accused of actions in 6th and 7th, all those posts defending her talk about her in 8th.

Not to mention and like I said there are far more accusations than rebuttals.

it’s funny because Pd note aired today and no mentions in relations of the allegations have been mentioned or talked about. And the accuser has gone silent for some reasons recently, weren’t they out there preaching about how Soojin is such a horrible person? Believe the accuser all you want, but staying neutral is the best thing you can do

Look, ya really making it hard for people like ne who defended soojin on the fact this happened when she was young.

Accuser has gone silent? Cube has BEEN silent while more accusations pile up against her (in Korea that haven't been brought over.)

How could you come to conclusion when there is no solid proof except statement from one side? And that's not even the victim herself but her sister

there were 14 allegations of bullying this week and most of those folks backed down after a denial yet these guys haven't and they have also gotten lawyers and they are going to the media.

Not to mention her apology SUCKED, coping to the small stuff but denying the big stuff is what folks do when they want to minimize damage. These classmates defending her keep talking about her 8th grade when the accusations are mostly focused on her in 6th and 7th grade.

Cube is also not great at this. First they put out one statement denying this, then they let her apologize which made things worse, then they tried to meet with said person without soojin being there when all they want is an apology and now they say soojin wants to meet with the 2nd when that one doesn't want to meet with her.

None of this evidence of her guilt but it looks really bad for her and that's all people care about.