Some of y'all take kpop way too seriously

• I don't come to this forum as often anymore but I do pop my head here once in a while. Since I've mostly taken a break from the fandom and just listened to the music, seeing some of the threads here and seeing what some of y'all are fighting tooth and nail about is just so silly tbh. And I'm not excluding myself from this tbh cuz I was like that before but damn y'all its really not that serious. Who the 3rd/4th gen leader is? Its really not that serious. Who paved the way for whom? It's really not that serious. All the chart stuff and loring your faves accomplishments over others? Its really not that serious. Someone dislikes your faves song? It's not that serious. Obviously its fun to have these conversations sometimes but y'all treat it like a goddamn warzone where you're fighting for your lives to protect your precious faves against the evil *insert fandom here*. I bet most of your faves don't give a single shit tbh. I implore some of yall to step outside and smell some fresh air. Or don't idc, your dumb threads are fun to read

• I think most of aware of that, its just fun to be silly and go wild about irrelevant stuff. Imo they do the opposite of being serious, I mean theres nothing that feel serious about a bunch of people around the globe arguing about kpop. This is like going to a sports forum and tell them to go touch a grass. I dont like how condescending it sounds when 90% its a hobby

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I don't come to this forum as often anymore but I do pop my head here once in a while. Since I've mostly taken a break from the fandom and just listened to the music, seeing some of the threads here and seeing what some of y'all are fighting tooth and nail about is just so silly tbh. And I'm not excluding myself from this tbh cuz I was like that before but damn y'all its really not that serious. Who the 3rd/4th gen leader is? Its really not that serious. Who paved the way for whom? It's really not that serious. All the chart stuff and loring your faves accomplishments over others? Its really not that serious. Someone dislikes your faves song? It's not that serious. Obviously its fun to have these conversations sometimes but y'all treat it like a goddamn warzone where you're fighting for your lives to protect your precious faves against the evil *insert fandom here*. I bet most of your faves don't give a single shit tbh. I implore some of yall to step outside and smell some fresh air. Or don't idc, your dumb threads are fun to read

You shouldn’t take what Kpop stans are doing seriously too :p

• Sharing session: I worry that some users take what other users say at face value. I have to admit, there are times I say things just for the fun of it and see how users react. And being here for quite a while now, I know which users are ok (meaning they can take a joke, don’t take things seriously, and can agree to disagree); and which users that need to grow up some more.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!